• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

Schadenfreudmeh said:
No no, I wasn't into furries. She is.
In fact, I dumped my first boyfriend after finding out he had a fursuit.

I'm not about that, heck no, he pet me with paw gloves and it was done after a month.

But look at me now.

RPing a fucking tentacle dude.
What's wrong with an octopus?

Sgt Gomez]Well ok [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] Ignore blake xD
You replied? .-. Woops.

Kazehana said:
What is hentai?
Hue.

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Internal screaming intensifies
Welcome to kaze.

Also Kaze. You do know what tentacles are. I gave you a link and told you not to click it before, remember.

Mitchs98 said:
You replied? .-. Woops.
Hue.

Welcome to kaze.

Also Kaze. You do know what tentacles are. I gave you a link and told you not to click it before, remember.
Wait what? My memory must be garbage

Kazehana said:
Wait what? My memory must be garbage
It kind of is. You should also know what hentai is due to it lol. I gave you the urbandictionary link.

Mitchs98 said:
Cirillia VinesCiri flinched slightly in shock when Blake suddenly clung to her. Whatever she had dreamed about terrified her greatly, that much was obvious. When she started to cry Ciri started gently rubbing her back to comfort her. "It's okay Blake..it was just a dream, you're safe here. Nothing can hurt you." She told her reassuringly. She wasn't sure what else she could do to calm her down, and was genuinely worried for her. This much stress wasn't good for her heart at all. Luckily though, she calmed down a few minutes later. When she stood up and walked over to the beach Ciri stared sadly at her before following her. She sighed as she heard her question. "I don't know...I mean. Everyone tried to rescue everyone...there just wasn't enough time to get everyone I guess." She replied. "But, on the bright side, we escaped right? Lots of us did. I'm sure those that didn't make it are glad at-least some of us did, you know?" She asked her, sighing once more before growing silent and staring at the open sea.

She too wished more of them could of made it out..but she was grateful that at-least her and Blake had.
@Sgt Gomez

Either way.

My octobro here is a pure child who shall not be perverted.

Until he gets a boyfriend and is unable to hold back the gay.

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Either way.
My octobro here is a pure child who shall not be perverted.

Until he gets a boyfriend and is unable to hold back the gay.
*Raises eyebrows repeatedly*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back