• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

eclipsehowls said:
Rio

Rio had speared three more fish, walking up to the beach. There were five fish in the basket and he decided to take a break while it was still nice enough out. He sat down on a rock nearby, looking out over the ocean when he heard footsteps. Turning his head he saw one of the scientists, though he couldn't remember what this one had done, his memories being rather fuzzy. Rio had learned to identify the scientists so he could avoid them. He watched as the scientist sat down next to Quinn who was amongst a group of hybrids, wondering what said human wanted.
Schadenfreudmeh said:
Cyrus sensed blood in the water once more, the scent of it becoming highly distressing to the otherwise docile hybrid. It made his heart pound with something akin to fear, just something of an instinctive reaction. Braving himself, he swam closer to the shore again, setting his sights on Rio.
Would you two mind tagging people :o

how do you guys have the same bb code every time? is there something that sets it? i don't understand

FrostRaven said:
how do you guys have the same bb code every time? is there something that sets it? i don't understand
Tbh I'm just lazy and quote my post, then remove the quote part. It's not hard to redo it every time though. Just gotta remember what the coding looked like

Then flail I shall!

Ok flailed too hard, my right leg is cramping and I think I lost my arm somewhere in that general direction. Get a doctor please.

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Then flail I shall!

Ok flailed too hard, my right leg is cramping and I think I lost my arm somewhere in that general direction. Get a doctor please.
Omg

Schadenfreudmeh said:
God can't save me right now I need medical help and my arm.
I really liked that arm.
I can't believe I have to deal with another one of these I just... can't even.

Ok so I actually joined this RP at 3:30 AM my time yesterday. And some of you may know that once a person stays up past 3 AM, then your mind just goes numb and magical things happen. And today I'm looking over my character, kinda facepalming and going, "Why TENTACLES OF ALL THINGS."

Now all my friends are kinkshaming me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back