• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

@GoldenChari

I'm not really sure I understand why you think you would drag the RP down. Tbh you seem perfectly fine to me. You just need to follow the logic of the RP's setting. If you read the post explaining everything, I have no doubt everyone would be more than willing to clear up misunderstandings and things of that nature. Don't think you're the only one that gets confused about what you can do. Happens to everyone

TheHappyPikachu said:
Or- ya could use another character, I recon Peach might work here, plus it wouldn't be the first-time she's part cat or somethin'~ xD
Actually it would be...

Kazehana said:
@GoldenChari
I'm not really sure I understand why you think you would drag the RP down. Tbh you seem perfectly fine to me. You just need to follow the logic of the RP's setting. If you read the post explaining everything, I have no doubt everyone would be more than willing to clear up misunderstandings and things of that nature. Don't think you're the only one that gets confused about what you can do. Happens to everyone
I think as of now, my demented style of rping isn't good here... Maybe but i honestly have done alot of CS recently to no avail...

I might but Peach may crush/push boundaries @TheHappyPikachu

GoldenChari said:
I think as of now, my demented style of rping isn't good here... Maybe but i honestly have done alot of CS recently to no avail...
I might but Peach may crush/push boundaries @TheHappyPikachu
Sounds good. I know a lot of people that modify their haracters to fit an rp so they can copy paste *cough cough* @Mitchs98 *cough*

Mitchs98 said:
Only with this group would periods be actively discussed.
Periods are essential for many purposes, the most important in ending explanatory and imperative statements, as portrayed by this sentence. Their origin stems back to *snoring in the background*

Should I reply or should I wait for Defefective too?~…. :3 :D X3 xD @Kayzo

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
Periods are essential for many purposes, the most important in ending explanatory and imperative statements, as portrayed by this sentence. Their origin stems back to *snoring in the background*
I actually giggled at this.

Kek.

Halp~…. I has math next. 0-0 :3 :D X3 xD

Kazehana said:
I start summer courses tomorrow. I need help :o
xD summer? It's winter for me here in australia!~ :3 :D X3 xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back