• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

@National[/URL] needed to off to work and I started crying because I didn't want him to leave me ;-;
Damn work.

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]I think I'm okay now, I watched videos of puppies and I feel better I think

[/QUOTE]
Puppies make everything better ^-^

i know dey get jobs but...

OH PLEASE! if i gotta, i'll age him later. Give it a tryyyy!

GoldenChari said:
i know dey get jobs but...
OH PLEASE! if i gotta, i'll age him later. Give it a tryyyy!
No..not the fact of them having jobs.

It would be literally impossible for a five year old hybrid to exsist.

Mitchs98 said:
No..not the fact of them having jobs.
It would be literally impossible for a five year old hybrid to exsist.
Unless he got experimented on...?

Or he could be a human pretending? i'm about to give up but i'm tryin. if i gotta i'll go against my heart...

GoldenChari said:
Or he could be a human pretending? i'm about to give up but i'm tryin. if i gotta i'll go against my heart...
you really are relentless aren't you. HE WON'T CHANGE IT ITS RULES AND HIS RP SO GIVE UP. not trying to be mean

GoldenChari said:
The project was shut down in 2010. It would be completely impossible. If the scientists so much as tried to experiment on someone again they would get lynched by the hybrids.

If a human tried to infiltrate them, they would be lynched(a five year old isn't even smart enough for that.).

Personally I don't feel you're serious enough about joining if you didn't even bother to read the premise.

Mitchs98 said:
The project was shut down in 2010. It would be completely impossible. If the scientists so much as tried to experiment on someone again they would get lynched by the hybrids.
If a human tried to infiltrate them, they would be lynched(a five year old isn't even smart enough for that.).

Personally I don't feel you're serious enough about joining if you didn't even bother to read the premise.
that stings... i'll just go... No need to try anymore after i took that stab... Sorry for the inconvenience @FrostRaven

GoldenChari said:
that stings... i'll just go... No need to try anymore after i took that stab... Sorry for the inconvenience @FrostRaven
It's not an inconvience. It's the fact that you argued repetitively and still didn't even read what the RP was about :/

GoldenChari said:
look i wasn't trying to be mean its just you don't seem to take this seriously and if it doesn't fit with the story it shouldn't be there. we are just trying to make sure the rp makes sense.

Mitchs98 said:
It's not an inconvience. It's the fact that you argued repetitively and still didn't even read what the RP was about :/
When i'm tagged by hap, the rp's stuff isn't like it is here so that's my fault totally and completely. And if it's not an inconvenience it's a nuisance...

FrostRaven said:
look i wasn't trying to be mean its just you don't seem to take this seriously and if it doesn't fit with the story it shouldn't be there. we are just trying to make sure the rp makes sense.
I know you weren't sir. It's kinda right. i didn't take it seriously enough so i got told straight up. Even if the person that Marth got turned to was lynched, he still wouldn't have been accepted...

My advice, put the age restriction in the cs so it doesn't happen to you guys again. I probably should just go...

GoldenChari said:
When i'm tagged by hap, the rp's stuff isn't like it is here so that's my fault totally and completely. And if it's not an inconvenience it's a nuisance...
I know you weren't sir. It's kinda right. i didn't take it seriously enough so i got told straight up. Even if the person that Marth got turned to was lynched, he still wouldn't have been accepted...

My advice, put the age restriction in the cs so it doesn't happen to you guys again. I probably should just go...
You can remake the sheet if you want to, just older. Or make a new character.

Mitchs98 said:
You can remake the sheet if you want to, just older. Or make a new character.
I hate making Marth older... I feel none of my other ocs fit here but him... If @FrostRaven and you don't mind shit experimenting then maybe...

GoldenChari said:
I hate making Marth older... I feel none of my other ocs fit here but him... If @FrostRaven and you don't mind shit experimenting then maybe...
I can help you if you need it, tbh.

Mitchs98 said:
I can help you if you need it, tbh.
See, i can rp brilliantly. Marth however, is my most used OC who never goes above 5 unless i feel it's gonna work. If he's gotta be a certain age, that crushes my rp atmosphere in a sense.

What's the age limit?

GoldenChari said:
See, i can rp brilliantly. Marth however, is my most used OC who never goes above 5 unless i feel it's gonna work. If he's gotta be a certain age, that crushes my rp atmosphere in a sense.
What's the age limit?

GoldenChari said:
i'll just go. I already know i'll drag this rp down quickly. @Mitchs98
Or- ya could use another character, I recon Peach might work here, plus it wouldn't be the first-time she's part cat or somethin'~ xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back