• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

GoldenChari said:
{/\/\Marth/\/\}

Marth heard a loud SSSSCWHIP! Then he fell, landing heavily on a beach. He bled out, whimpering in pain. his clothes were tattered and he was bleeding everywhere. His belt was fluffy and his ears were hidden under his blonde hair. He was in horrible conditions, being super malnourished.
Bruhh you have to wait for Mitch to accept the CS before you post

And you might want to read like, hardcore. Hybrids don't just exist for the sake of existing. And teleportation does not exist

Kazehana said:
Bruhh you have to wait for Mitch to accept the CS before you post
And you might want to read like, hardcore. Hybrids don't just exist for the sake of existing. And teleportation does not exist
Back up. Just nu.

It's like teleporting but not. Unless ya want him budding like a flower. xD

@Kayzo @Sgt Gomez @SKUsagi Okay, who's waiting on who to post? I know sgt just posted and I was before that~…. So it's you guys turn!!!!~ (No rush, curious~ :3 :D X3 xD )

FrostRaven said:
i was accepted like 2 hrs ago
xD Oh!~ (You might want to re-post Goldi hasn't been accepted yet and his post is- 'under surveillance' "^w^) :3 :D X3 xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
I intend on posting soonish.
HALP, IT'S 2:23AM AND I'M NOT ASLEEP YET. IT'S A SCHOOL NIGHT, I GOT A NEW BABY MOUSE SO I'M TRYING TO MAKE SURE IT DOESN'T GET TOO BEAT UP BY HE MORE DOMINATE ONES AND MY STRANGE OCD-THINGY IS LEADING ME TO BE REALLY STRESSED!?!?!~ (And I'm still recovering from that cold~….) AND I HAVEN'T CLEANED MY TEETH YET!~ >W< :3 :D X3 xD

TheHappyPikachu said:
HALP, IT'S 2:23AM AND I'M NOT ASLEEP YET. IT'S A SCHOOL NIGHT, I GOT A NEW BABY MOUSE SO I'M TRYING TO MAKE SURE IT DOESN'T GET TOO BEAT UP BY HE MORE DOMINATE ONES AND MY STRANGE OCD-THINGY IS LEADING ME TO BE REALLY STRESSED!?!?!~ (And I'm still recovering from that cold~….) AND I HAVEN'T CLEANED MY TEETH YET!~ >W< :3 :D X3 xD
WHAT OH NO EAT ICE CREAM IT MAKES THINGS BETTER ^-^ :D X3

FrostRaven said:
im kinda just waiting for interaction
xD It's okay!~ :3 :D X3 xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back