• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Active [Grand Duchy] Summoned by this Goth Boy and his Fairy Not-Girlfriend, now we're on vacation?!

SilverFeathers SilverFeathers Elvario Elvario
(9, Part Dos, that's the only italian I know)
1723847526287.png

Yz patiently waited for Ninelle's stuff to get printed or whatever the heck was happening, she was a funny jester person she didn't have to explain the logic behind the process. Quietly whistling and twiddling her thumbs as she waited to pass the waiting, she looked to Ninelle, Qzioah and Deli.
"Sooo... you come here often, babe?" Yz awkwardly answered, there was absolutely no clue what expression she was making behind her mask or if she was just actually awkward or saying such a thing to be ridiculous or what.

Ninelle's Tranquility/Dread Deck
Perks (Select 1 Deck-Type Perk and 1 Signature Perk)
Inner Peace (Tranquility Perk):
At the end of the turn, if you played two or more Tranquility cards, restore 10-20 Health. Excess healing is turned into Shield that lasts until the start of your turn. If Inner Peace is triggered, any allies that also played two or more Tranquility cards this turn gain the same effect restoring 10-X Health (Maximum equal to the amount you restored and turned into Shield).
A Matter of Time (Dread Perk): After you and allies have played a total of 20 Dread cards, gain an additional action (permanent). Then, draw a card. For every 8 further Dread cards played by you and allies, draw a card.
Smol Powers ACTIVATE (Signature Perk): Manually Activated (1 Turn Cooldown): Ninelle's smaller stature can help them avoid incoming damage much easier... or you know, make it hurt a lot worse for that matter. A 50/50 chance to reduce all damage taken until the start of your turn by 90%, or double all damage taken until the start of your turn.
Optimistic Outlook (Signature Perk): Manually Activated (5 Turn Cooldown): Ninelle has a magical way with success, and promotes success within her team. Her and all allies gain 10 shield until the start of their next turn, and all random-outcome values for her and allies until then will always be at their maximum (for example: Dealing 10-50 Damage will guaranteed be 50 Damage).

Key Effects
Ominous Aura:
While you or an ally is affected by Ominous Aura, all enemies take an additional 1 damage whenever they are hit. Ominous Aura lasts until the end of your next turn. Gaining Ominous Aura while already having one will apply an additional Aura and refresh previous ones into lasting until the end of your next turn.

Cards
Double-Doomin' (Chaos/Dread)(10%)
: Evil dark magic is materialised to plague a target foe, dealing 10-20 damage. This replays a second time as a free action on your next turn.
Good... For Me (Tranquility/Dread)(10%): An Ominous Aura surrounds you or an ally of your choice. At the end of your next turn, that target is healed for 15-20 and loses the Ominous Aura. This replays a second time as a free action on your next turn, healing 2-8 to the same target.
Bad Voodoo (Chaos/Dread)(10%): A thin veil of dark magic surrounds your enemies, eventually popping like firecrackers and dealing 3 Damage four times to all enemies. If you have an Ominous Aura or are playing another Dread card this turn, the damage occurs an additional fifth time.
Combat Tickle (Tranquility/Jester)(10%): Magically tickles a target with sparkly little magic ghost hands, because that's what happens. Deals 1-60 damage to a target enemy, or 5-20 healing to a target ally (can Overheal).
Rainbow Beam (All)(10%): An aggressive beam of angry rainbows that angries at an opponent to deal angry damage. Deals 40 damage to a target enemy. If a total of three or more Rainbow Beams are played by you and allies all targetting the same target, the target receives an additional 20 damage per Rainbow Beam and excess overkill damage is dealt to a random adjacent enemy. Taste the rainbow.
Know Yourself (Tranquility/Savant)(10%): Know of yourself and what makes you, drawing power from within. Draw two cards, one from each of your Deck Types (Cannot draw Know Yourself). Cards drawn are all equal chance to be drawn.
Peaceful Violence (Tranquility/Destroyer)(8%): Bring peace to the world by violently beating your enemy. Magical fists appear to pummel your enemy, dealing 8-12 damage three times. This Card also counts as having the Card Types of all other cards being played by you and allies this turn.
Lingering Horror (Focus/Dread)(10%): Lingering thoughts and dark magic haunt your target foe, dealing 2 damage twice. This replays as a free action for the next two turns. If two or more Lingering Horrors are active after this is played, you gain an Ominous Aura.
Joyseeker (Tranquility/Jester)(11%): Restore 8-14 Health to an ally. Then, choose a Non-Tranquility Card from your Deck to add to your hand. It can be played as a free action on the turn after the next (that turn only).
Steel Your Fears (Guardian/Dread)(11%): Give 0-7 shield to either you or an ally until the start of your next turn, as well as Ominous Aura until the end of your next turn. Then, draw a card. This replays once more at the start of your next turn.

"You got all that? You got everything together, you two?" Yz asked.​

Last edited:
Deliverance

UbuwlVM.jpg

Elysia Wentworth from Shiei no Sona-Nyl ~What a beautiful memories~

“My apologies.” He'd state, as he was told his manners were rude. He wasn't entirely sure what he was doing wrong, but he wasn't looking to pick a fight either. “Thank you for speaking more plainly and thank you for helping us undo the transformation.” He would add, wanting to at least try to 'fix' his manners if that was going to be needed to have this progress a bit more smoothly. He'd ignore her sneers, like he was trying to ignore Qzioah. Things seemed easier when he did that, so he was adjusting.

“I do not despise you. You've aided us and I respect your magic skills. Even though you sometimes use an unpleasant manner of speech, that alone would not diminish my respect for you or your work.” He replied to her, confused that she'd have come to such an odd conclusion. It was a rather unscientific leap of judgement she'd made there. “Though these are by no means meant as advances, I feel the need to assure you as much.” He wasn't sure why, but he did, so he said as much.

As for all the cards and stuff, he could already conclude one thing. “The difficult of all this information is indeed not an issue, yet the volume of it is rather overwhelming. Forgive me if I need some time to orient myself.”

In the end, he'd end up selecting his two perks:

[No Nonsense] (Focus Perk): At the end of your turn, if you performed 3 or more actions during that turn, choose a Focus Card from your deck to add to your hand. Give an ally of yours a free action next turn.

[Big Thinks] (Signature Perk): Manually Activated (Two Turn Cooldown): Choose a card in your deck, the next card drawn is guaranteed to be that card. Gain a free action for this turn, and heal 5HP to all allies (can Overheal).

Ninelle (#54d1b0)

full

Character Sheet
Hand Size: ---
A Matter of Time: 0/20 dread cards played
Optimistic Outlook: Ready (5 turn cd)
Femboy Femboy Elvario Elvario
"I think we'd both like to think this is our first time in your research laboratory." Ninelle giggled at Yz's random comment, somewhat having gotten used to her eccentricity by now and just running with it. Watching Deliverance take his turn carefully, she nodded at Yz's cheerful guidance, but was still caught a little unprepared when information suddenly started pouring into her head.

Frankly, it was all rather overwhelming. The tiny fairy's brain went blank for a bit as she processed that they were learning the rules to a whole new card game. She thought they would be helping prepare alchemical ingredients, helping assist or make notes during magical experiments, not at all something like this.

Still, it seemed fun. The last time she played a card game was so long ago now... not like she was ever very good at them. Her fellow fairies used to read her like a book, or her strategies were too predictable, but either way, they were bittersweet memories to look back on. Still, she had to admit this was quite different. There were a lot more rules than she was used to, and each individual card had so much text.

Holding her head with her fingers splayed, she didn't care how she looked as she tried to focus and make her choice. She wouldn't lie, she totally didn't understand how you'd play 2+ tranquillity cards per round when you only had one action. It also just had... a lot more to it. Cooperation, future card planning... she'd just stick with the dread one. Then she could just play as many dread cards as possible, easy.

Next up... Ninelle wasn't a big fan of chance. Or well, more metaphorically, the idea of 'fate'. She had cursed it countless times. So, she'd opt for the signature perk that completely removed that from play. And that as a whole, seemed a bit less draining to use, not having to think about using it basically every other turn since it had such a long cooldown.

Finally, she let her hand fall from the orb as she looked at her new stack of freshly-printed cards. "So... erm, what now Yz?"

Perk Choices
A Matter of Time (Dread Perk): After you and allies have played a total of 20 Dread cards, gain an additional action (permanent). Then, draw a card. For every 8 further Dread cards played by you and allies, draw a card.

Optimistic Outlook (Signature Perk): Manually Activated (5 Turn Cooldown): Ninelle has a magical way with success, and promotes success within her team. Her and all allies gain 10 shield until the start of their next turn, and all random-outcome values for her and allies until then will always be at their maximum (for example: Dealing 10-50 Damage will guaranteed be 50 Damage).

Elvario Elvario SilverFeathers SilverFeathers
1724181383672.png
"Ah okay, there is a charmer in there after all. Don't fret, I'm sure I'm not ideal perfection for everybody, but then again who is? Unless... are they... are they in the room with us right now, Mister Human Crab? Can you see them, or hear them? Ah well, I'm sure we'll bust that ghost mystery later gang, but zoinkers do we have another thing to attend to at the momento~" Yz cheerfully chimed in as they wandered around the room, fidgeting and fiddling with other stuff in preparation while the two got used to the massive info-dump and choices given to them by the magical orb.
"Naw, it's okay, I'm sure even skilled adventurers would be stopped a little in their step if you held a bookful of words up to them and told them to masterfully understand the whole scripture in mere seconds. Besides, we're just toiling and testin' here, nothing to be worried about my malleable, mustard-coloured mister manboy. Just make sure your head's kept on straight and you and your little fluttery friend got everything all understood in that brain of yours!" the jester answered as she turned and looked to Ninelle. It appeared to said clown that everything was all prepared and in order, finishing up with what she was doing and clasping her hands together.

"Well I'm glad you asked, you little dainty dandelion you, we're gonna run... eeh, at least one test combat, to see just how things go. Y'know, to see how... intuitive? Is that the word where it's how easy something it is to figure out- I dunno, anyway we're gonna see how simple you two can easily figure it out and pick it up, and to see if any of the numbers and such need... any adjustment. It's no fun if it's too easy or too impossible, y'know? I'll give a rundown of the rules along the way and stuff, so you're not being thrown into the deepend of my famous butter soup to enjoy it all on your own" the jester giggled, of which they fidgeted around with some sort of magical device that looked rather shoddily put together. They rolled over what looked like a barrel of ale, and brought over two large drinking glasses.

1724182530124.png
"I'm sorry but, this... card game, right? Doesn't this seem a whole lot for just 'a game'? You need these magical box things to make magic cards, and then one of these special orbs, and now you're getting who knows what. This doesn't seem very practical to getting it out to a wide audience and stuff, this feels like it'd be extremely expensive, too much for the common people, and possibly like it might be a legal nightmare... also, what do you mean combat, like one game? You're not expecting these two to fight to the death or something using... magical cards, are you?" Qzioah questioned, who was pretty much just sitting sidelined for the moment and watching what was going on. At first she was rather bored and just wanted to go spend her vacation time relaxing, but now she was utterly confused to what was going on since the jester's idea didn't seem thought out in the long run. Yz nonchalantly slid over and gave light, rapid headpats in a demeaning fashion to Qzioah.

"Well that is a very good question, my romantically-coloured bimbo, you see-"
"What?"
"-my plan for this whole thing isn't entirely to make a game to, like sell or anything for profit. It's for fun. Fun for the people who play it, and fun for me. That is why rather than producing this more or anywhere else or anything, I can travel around or whatever-"
"Did you call me a bimbo?"
"-or find a nice spot and run it like a special event or amusement ride or whatever, so people can bring their friends and family and everything to play. Then I get to have fun fiddling around and messing with all the intricacies, then any normal civillian or unskilled individual can experience fabricated adventure and challenge and all the sort. Doesn't that sound so fun?~" Yz spoke, Qzioah finding it a little annoying that she felt insulted and wasn't getting a return answer on why. Ignoring it either way, the jester moved on to the next part as they toiled around with the shoddy magical device and affected it with a spell of their own. Then, she moved the ale keg close enough to it and gave it some heavy pats.

"As for 'combat', it'd be like a big epic adventure. You know, with multiple baddies and obstacles along the way, so I'd imagine they'd have multiple fights. But of course, with each fight would they get a chance to recuperate and learn from their experience, and you know get stronger and self-improvement and stuff. I don't know if I'll go into that, but lets take a look-see at what a 'combat encounter' might look like. Our good friends... uh, Delilah and Ninjutsu here, will be so wonderfully cooperating in order to defeat their nasty foes! Yes, with their cards they should be strong individually, but if a good pair of friends or like a full team or something were to work together, they'd be a truly powerful force. Now, about your first foes, I was thinking a pair of two enemies with a good synergy of their own should be a good start. But you know, we're testin' here, we'll see" Yz answered as the keg soon enough started shaking a little, and the cork harshly popped itself off as brew spilled from out of the opened hole. Though instead of it just making a mess, it unnaturally moved and flowed through the air as it splitted and poured itself into both of the empty glasses... and then continued filling even after they had filled, the figure of a being forming out of each one as the keg emptied. Once it was finished, two magically-created opponents had stood around 6'2 and glared their looks to Deli and Ninelle.
1724183877476.png
"See, see? You like it? I call these ones 'alementals'. If I didn't have a million and one tricks up my sleeves for potential things to weaponise or turn into foes, even if it's not very practical from a logical standpoint, things wouldn't be so interesting and unpredictable. Plus, there was this unused beer and stuff so I thought, eh that sounds funny I wonder what I could do with that" Yz rambled on at the two alementals sat just waiting, Yz pondering for a moment on what they were supposed to be doing next. After realising, they hummed and pulled out a deck from underneath their coat. Handing it to one of the alemental's, she spoke yet again.

"I think that one'd do nicely, as for the other one... hm, maybe it wouldn't be so fun if you were both the same. What if one of you was some mighty wizard or cleric or somethin'? Here ya goo!" Yz added as they rummaged around within the inside of their coat and pulled out another deck, tossing it to to the other alemental. Thinking for a moment, the jester thought something was off.
"You know, two of you looking the same but being different doesn't make sense... oh, oh I think I got it, I'm a genius... " Yz spoke as she once again looked around within her coat, it was pretty weird how it just seemed like there was so much space or possible items underneath her coat that she could be pulling from. Eventually pulling out a wizard hat, she put it on the head of the second alemental.
"There we go, I was wondering what to do with that. Not many uses for a wizard hat you find lying around. Now they're both reasonably distinguishable! Oh, and don't worry being concerned about having to learn what your opponents' cards do. You will get to know all of what they have in their deck, and unless it's a special occasion then they'll likely not have as complex a deck as you. They might have some special cards or weird traits to them though" Yz explained. Seeing as there wasn't much else to go over, Yz supposed they might as well finally get the game started with.

Burly Alemental's Guardian/Destroyer Deck
Perks
Guardian Resolve (Guardian Perk):
After reaching 50% health or less, gain 100 shield and a free action on the next available turn only. This can only activate once per combat.
Happy Hour (Signature Perk): At the end of the turn, if you played a Destroyer card this turn, draw a card. If it's a Guardian card, give yourself and all allies 2 Shield.

Cards
Haymaker (Guardian/Destroyer)(15%):
Wind up a hard-hitting punch that deals 20-30 to a single enemy.
Raging Swings (Chaos/Destroyer)(15%): Wildly throws punches and swings fists aiming towards the general opponents, dealing 15-30 to all enemies. Such an aggressive attack can wear out
and heavily exhaust the user, dealing 0-7 damage to them.
Drinks On Me (Guardian/Tranquility/Savant)(15%): You and all allies draw a card and gain 1-5 shield. If you have 25 or more shield, gain a free action next turn for that turn only.
Drunken Rage (Chaos/Destroyer)(15%): Feel the power of emotion-strengthening alcohol run through your entire being and encourage your immense feelings of rage. Deal 10-18 damage to a random enemy, then draw a Non-Destroyer card at the start of your next turn (all cards have an equal chance to be drawn).
Drinking Party (Guardian/Savant)(15%): Give a Shield of Spirits to either yourself or an ally, granting them 15-30 shield until the start of your next turn. Then, the targetted person draws a Non-Savant or Guardian card from your deck (of their choice).
Jager Bomb (Chaos/Destroyer)(25%): Throw an unstable magically compacted orb of alcohol at a target enemy. At the end of your next turn, it bursts and damages them for 20-40 health. As an alemental, this takes part of ones' being to cast and deals 1-10 damage to the user. If the user is shielded however, then no self-damage is dealt.

Wizarding Alemental's Tranquility/Destroyer Deck
Perks
Invoke Destruction (Destroyer Perk):
After you and allies have played a total of 20 Destroyer cards, gain an additional action (permanent) that can only be used for Destroyer cards. After you and allies have played a total of 40 Destroyer cards, all Tranquility, Guardian and Chaos cards now also count as Destroyer cards for you and allies for the rest of the game whilst you are alive. Whenever you reach one of the milestones, you or an ally (your choice) can draw a Destroyer card from their deck of their choice.
Djinn of Tonic (Signature Perk): At the end of your turn, if you played no cards that can damage enemies, draw a damage-dealing card of your choice and restore 1-4 Health to either you or an ally.

Cards
Jager Bomb (Chaos/Destroyer)(25%):
Throw an unstable magically compacted orb of alcohol at a target enemy. At the end of your next turn, it bursts and damages them for 20-40 health. As an alemental, this takes part of ones' being to cast and deals 1-10 damage to the user. If the user is shielded however, then no self-damage is dealt.
Drinks On Me (Guardian/Tranquility/Savant)(15%): You and all allies draw a card and gain 1-5 shield. If you have 25 or more shield, gain a free action next turn for that turn only.
Fireball Shot (Chaos/Destroyer)(15%): Not named for being a literal fireball, this magically-enhanced concoction fires an alcohol projectile at a single enemy and dealing 18-33 damage to them. As an alemental, this takes part of ones' being to cast and deals 1-3 damage to the user. If the user is shielded however, then no self-damage is dealt.
Hex On The Beach (Tranquility/Guardian/Dread/Savant)(15%): A confusing and drunken magic takes place to slightly effect the users' self while also messing with their opponent. Deal 1 damage to yourself, then Restore 1 Health to yourself and gain 1 Shield. A random card in a targetted enemy's hand is marked. If they play that card, deal 5 damage to them and draw a card. If you are Shielded, this can be played as a free action.
Golden Shower (Tranquility/Destroyer/Jester)(15%): Rain a sparkling hail of alcohol to bless friendly targets and prove a nuisance to enemies. You and allies are restored 3-8 Health whilst your enemies take 3-8 Damage. If playing this, gain an additional Free Action that can only play Jester cards for the same turn only.
Unstable Ciderspew (Tranquility/Dread/Jester)(15%): Spew out an unstable burst of alcohol, either dealing 10-20 damage to an enemy or 5-12 healing to an ally. This replays once more at the end of your next turn as a Free Action (chosen effect and target is entirely random). After the replay, one of three random outcomes occur: On your next available turn, gain a Free Action for Non-Jester or Dread cards, give someone else entirely at random an Unstable Ciderspew that cannot replay this outcome (this outcome is replaced with 'Do Nothing'), or Restore 1-6 Health. Signature Enhancement: Whenever this card is added to an enemy's hand, draw a Non-Jester card. If the drawn card cannot damage enemies, restore 1-4 health and gain 4-8 shield.

COMBAT START
"Okay my little dearies, we'll take this nice and slow. So I've went over a few of the rules, but to keep your head on your shoulders, you start with five cards in your hand and a big yummy-nummy 300 Health Points! You have only one Action per turn UNLESS, you know, some circumstances say otherwise. Now your opponents the alementals, I'll say... eeh, the non-hat one can have 500 Healthy-Wealthy-Points while the wizard hat one can have 400! Maybe a little high for regular enemies, but I'm possibly only testing one combat so yeah we'll see how it goes. Oh, and that 'Signature Enhancement' thingy on that one card. You know, don't worry too much about the fancy bit at the start, just keep in mind what it does. I'm just toying around with little thingies, y'know? Everything will make sense in the long run... at least to me. I haven't figured out the idea of who goes first, so I'll just say you get to go first. Hooray!".
TURN 1
Deliverance

300/300 HP
One Action
[No Nonsense](Focus Perk)
: At the end of your turn, if you performed 3 or more actions during that turn, choose a Focus Card from your deck to add to your hand. Give an ally of yours a free action next turn.
[Big Thinks](Signature Perk): Manually Activated (Two Turn Cooldown(Available!): Choose a card in your deck, the next card drawn is guaranteed to be that card. Gain a free action for this turn, and heal 5HP to all allies (can Overheal).
Deli's Hand
I Like That One (Focus/Dread)(X1):
Choose a Non-Focus card in either yours or an ally's hand and transform this into a copy of it at the end of the turn. It can be played as a free action.
Targetted Beam (Focus/Savant)(X1): A not-very-nice beam that deals 30-60 damage to a single target. The Minimum and Maximum damage is then increased by 10 for each additional Targetted Beam card being played by you or an ally this turn.
Giftcard (Guardian/Jester)(X1): Choose One Upon Use - Draw a card from one of your Deck Types at your decision (Focus or Jester). Choose whether to add it to your hand or an ally's hand. (Cannot draw another Giftcard card)(All cards of that type are equal chance to be drawn)
Battle Focus (Focus/Destroyer)(X1): Enhanced focus on combat and battle improves your damage output. Your damage dealt this turn is increased by 10%.
WAITWAITWAITTIMEOUT- (Guardian/Jester)(X1): Gain 20-30 shield until the start of your next turn. If any damage is taken, the shield persists indefinitely until broken.

Ninelle
300/300 HP
One Action
A Matter of Time (Dread Perk):
After you and allies have played a total of 20 Dread cards, gain an additional action (permanent). Then, draw a card. For every 8 further Dread cards played by you and allies, draw a card. (Dread Cards Played: 0/20)
Optimistic Outlook (Signature Perk): Manually Activated (5 Turn Cooldown(Available!): Ninelle has a magical way with success, and promotes success within her team. Her and all allies gain 10 shield until the start of their next turn, and all random-outcome values for her and allies until then will always be at their maximum (for example: Dealing 10-50 Damage will guaranteed be 50 Damage).
Ninelle's Hand
Know Yourself (Tranquility/Savant)(X1):
Know of yourself and what makes you, drawing power from within. Draw two cards, one from each of your Deck Types (Cannot draw Know Yourself). Cards drawn are all equal chance to be drawn.
Good... For Me (Tranquility/Dread)(X2): An Ominous Aura surrounds you or an ally of your choice. At the end of your next turn, that target is healed for 15-20 and loses the Ominous Aura. This replays a second time as a free action on your next turn, healing 2-8 to the same target.
Combat Tickle (Tranquility/Jester)(X2): Magically tickles a target with sparkly little magic ghost hands, because that's what happens. Deals 1-60 damage to a target enemy, or 5-20 healing to a target ally (can Overheal).

Enemies
Burly Alemental

500/500 HP
Guardian Resolve (Guardian Perk): After reaching 50% health or less, gain 100 shield and a free action on the next available turn only. This can only activate once per combat.
Happy Hour (Signature Perk): At the end of the turn, if you played a Destroyer card this turn, draw a card. If it's a Guardian card, give yourself and all allies 2 Shield.
Burly Alemental's Hand
Unknown Card(X5):
The amount of unrevealed cards in this opponent's hand.

Wizard Alemental
400/400 HP
Invoke Destruction (Destroyer Perk): After you and allies have played a total of 20 Destroyer cards, gain an additional action (permanent) that can only be used for Destroyer cards. After you and allies have played a total of 40 Destroyer cards, all Tranquility, Guardian and Chaos cards now also count as Destroyer cards for you and allies for the rest of the game whilst you are alive. Whenever you reach one of the milestones, you or an ally (your choice) can draw a Destroyer card from their deck of their choice. (0/20 Destroyer Cards Played)
Djinn of Tonic (Signature Perk): At the end of your turn, if you played no cards that can damage enemies, draw a damage-dealing card of your choice and restore 1-4 Health to either you or an ally.
Wizard Alemental's Hand
Unknown Card(X5):
The amount of unrevealed cards in this opponent's hand.​

Deliverance

“A charmer?” He asked, a bit confused. Mostly as he was thinking about dubious mind-control. Like the one he first feared Ninelle had used on him. “I can assure you, I dislike mind-altering magic.” He added, just to be safe. He sighed at being called 'Human Crab' for two reasons. He wasn't a Human and hated the fact they'd cut off his ears to make him look like one and he hated being a Crab almost as much. He had to really struggle to keep his mouth shut.

Most of what Yz was saying went in one ear and out the other. He tried to understand the rules, at least, but among the mountain of words and sentences, he he trouble filtering out what mattered. There was, however, one thing that certainly perked his interest. “Excuse me, but what is a 'bimbo' meant to be?” That bit. Somehow it seemed to offend, annoy or otherwise provoke Qzioah. Which was why it was interesting to him. If the purple one was going to keep insulting him, it might be a good vocabulary to use against her. Or if he'd want to still try to somehow get on more friendly terms, a good vocabulary to avoid. Assuming he'd learn what it meant and why she seemed to react to it so strongly.

“It's Deliverance and Ninelle.” He'd correct Yz on their names. “Also, are you using magic to create these... foes?” He was honestly impressed by the ale summon-things. That was some wild and unknown magic to him. Whilst it didn't have a flavour of the Ethereal, he'd assume that learning unknown magic like this might in turn help him further his overall understanding and therefore also that of the Ethereal.

Eventually, the game started and they were told to go first. Honestly, he had no clue what to do. “Ehm... I use this on that..?” He kind asked/did, as he wanted to use the [I Like That One] card on Ninelle's [Combat Tickle] as free action.. and then... Use this [WAITWAITWAITTIMEOUT]. He'd look at Ninelle. “Do you have any ideas on what we should be doing next?” He felt like he had a decent preparation to start with now, though perhaps they could use an all-out strategy. Then again, he honestly couldn't care less about loosing quickly to get this over with either.

Ninelle (#54d1b0)

Though magical shenanigans had been a dime a dozen throughout her life, both in the Fae See and back home in her fairy village, it was still always so fascinating to see it in action. "How creative of you, Yz." She praised sincerely with faintly starry eyes, always finding inspiration from the mundane a fun concept to explore. The buff alementals, despite their giant size and angry eyebrows, were kind of... cute? Ninelle felt she would usually be intimidated by such summons, but adding on the tiny hand of cards they now held and pored over individually, they were just kinda... adorable.

As information about their decks flowed steadily into her brain, the mechanical fairy mused silently for a bit before commenting. "Lots of shields huh. That Invoke Destruction perk seems like a problem... looks like they fare better later in the game than us." She concluded steadily, though unsure how correct she was about all this. Honestly she really didn't think she was built for heavy strategizing and understanding the key points of her enemy's decks and whatnot, so she decided to just try her best to maximise the effects of her own cards rather than try to obstruct theirs.

"Let's try to end this as soon as possible." She stated resolutely, clearly getting quite into the whole card game with her wings fluttering and her musings written all over her face. "Hey, Deli Deli, if you're doing that, I think we should use our combat tickles together after I use my signature perk. Can you wait for me to go first next turn?" She spoke up about her little proposition excitedly, the literal gears in her head humming as they spun like clockwork, still relatively oblivious to her companion's lack of enthusiasm.

"For now, I'll just play Know Yourself." She nodded to herself with a fun smile, landing beside her card and picking it up. "Erm, how do I play or use this? Do I need to do something?" She carefully called out to Yz from behind the big card.

SilverFeathers SilverFeathers Elvario Elvario
1724778080355.png
"Well isn't it a good thing that nobody here performs mind manipulation magicals, nor is it accepted practice around here~. I'm sure nobody likes their innocent, dainty little minds messed around with y'know" Yz answered cheerfully, humming to themselves as she thought over the little question that Deli asked. Stretching a little and aimlessly letting their gaze wander the room, they briefly answered.
"A bimbo is when a woman's pretty and good looking, but she's not so bright on the inside and a little bit dumb. Though considering you've got the long hair, and every little joke and phrase goes flying waaaay over your head, then perhaps you're not too far off yourself" Yz responded much to the annoyance of Qzioah, who huffed and looked on.
1724779814313.png
"Which I'm NOT, what kind of manners is that? For a clown, you're one of the least funny people I've ever met" Qzioah answered back, of which said Jester simply rolled their head and chose not to pay too much attention to it as they pointed fingers to and nodded at Ninelle.
"Thank you for your kind words, little fluttery lady" Yz quickly answered in a joyful tone. Looking back to Deli, she added on.
"Yeah yeah yeah, I know it I got it Danelle and Nine-Ants, no need to repeat yourself silly billy" they shrugged off casually and moved on to the matter of the entire thing they were setting out to test. The alementals opposite them bubbled and made ferocious sounds of sloshing and puffing themselves up to look more bigger and intimidating, but the moment the matter of picking cards actually came into play then their angry expressions turned to ones of innocent thinking as they looked at the little cards in their hands and shared little glances and bubbling noises at eachother to make light conversation and discussion.

Looking to Ninelle as they had asked about playing their card, Yz held a thumbs up.
"You're good, just like... look at, or I mean, like mentally envision and comprehend who you're intending to target and like, lightly throw it or let it go-ish in front of you and it'll just work. It's not that complicated, children are meant to be able to do this. Oh, do you even have a Know Yourself card in your hand- oh of course you do, you're playing it right now. That's a good card, yeah it's that easy. I'm sure your friend has it all figured out too~!" Yz chimed, turning their attention to Deli who maybe wasn't getting the hang of it as fast or just didn't care and wasn't interested.

"Yeah I made these guys with magic, but they're not really much of anything you know? It's more like a for-show thing, I'm not gonna be sending a tsunami of alementals to take over neighbouring kingdoms anytime soon. Haha, hahaha, aha, ahahaha AHAHAHA HAA-" Yz answered and began overly laughing like an evil maniac, quickly and immediately stopping themselves after and looking to what Deli had to play. Getting out that he wanted to play his I Like That One to copy a Combat Tickle, the rest of his play seemed like he didn't get how it worked so she wondered if she should let him go elsewhere for a while and come back once they were finished. It wouldn't do too helpful for research and practice if one of the players was to be moody through the entire thing, that and she didn't want to have to overly explain each turn why certain cards being played were wrong.

"You know, you can just have your glowy bimbo friend take over for you and you can take a walk and wander around the facility while we're trying this out. I guess I do only need two of you after all, and if you're really that unamused then you can always come back and check in later. Plus, I'm sure there's a lot of other cool stuff going on around the building, what with their extensive libraries and research rooms and open workshops. Heck, I'm pretty sure not that far away in one of the open halls there's sort of a big project convention where a ton of magic-users and inventors and artisans and all sorts have made booths and stalls to... I dunno, do whatever, show people of their discoveries and advertise classes and workshops and stuff. I mean, there's gotta be something you're interested in, who knows, maybe you'll find something really really cool. Like how to make balloon animals, that magic is pretty cool" Yz wandered over to Deli and whispered to them, waving over Qzioah despite how kind of maybe rude or insulting they had been to them so non-chalantly.

"Miss... Quinoa?"
"Qzioah"
"Right, Oatmeal, can you please come over and take over for Mister Deli-Deli here so that perhaps he can check out elsewhere, since I don't think he's much for this kind of thing?~" Yz questioned, the succubus huffing and sighing. Although, maybe Deli'd lighten up and enjoy himself if he managed to go off and find something he enjoyed rather than doing chores disguised as childish games. Plus, playing would probably be more interesting than sitting around and waiting.
"Fine, but vacation time after all this better be worth it" Qzioah reluctantly agreed.

END OF TURN 1
Deliverance

300/300 HP
Action 1: I Like That One (Focus/Dread)(X1): Choose a Non-Focus card in either yours or an ally's hand and transform this into a copy of it at the end of the turn. It can be played as a free action. (Targetting Combat Tickle).

Ninelle
300/300 HP
Action 1: Know Yourself (Tranquility/Savant)(X1): Know of yourself and what makes you, drawing power from within. Draw two cards, one from each of your Deck Types (Cannot draw Know Yourself). Cards drawn are all equal chance to be drawn. (Drew Peaceful Violence and Steel Your Fears).
A Matter Of Time (Dread Perk): +1 Dread Card Played (1/20)
As cards had been played during the turn, the cards moved out from their hand once released and dissipated into thin air, having fancy colored particles befitting of the card's types. The cards obtained from playing said cards magically materialised and joined the pre-existing hand held by both players, with little effort or input required on their part and displaying all the information they would need to know about it.
"Ah, so that doesn't spontaneously combust. No problemo, carry on. Oh, wait, I should probably swap you two out now if you don't wanna play" Yz said before remembering and tenderly taking the cards out of Deli's hand and promptly handing them over to Qzioah.
"There we go, you sir are free to go and do, whatever and go take a look around for the meantime until your two girlfriends are finished! Wouldn't want to ruin your time here with a childs' game, clearly you are sooo above childsplay aren't you?" Yz answered, trailing their speech.

ENEMY'S TURN 1
Burly Alemental

500/500 HP (+3 Shield)
Action 1: Haymaker (Guardian/Destroyer): Wind up a hard-hitting punch that deals 22(20-30) to a single enemy. (Targetting Deliverance Qzioah)
- Drew an extra card from Wizard Alemental's Drinks On Me.

Wizard Alemental

400/400 HP (+3 Shield)
Action 1: Drinks On Me (Guardian/Tranquility/Savant): You and all allies draw a card and gain 3(1-5) shield. If you have 25 or more shield, gain a free action next turn for that turn only.
Invoke Destruction (Destroyer Perk): After you and allies have played a total of 20 Destroyer cards, gain an additional action (permanent) that can only be used for Destroyer cards. After you and allies have played a total of 40 Destroyer cards, all Tranquility, Guardian and Chaos cards now also count as Destroyer cards for you and allies for the rest of the game whilst you are alive. Whenever you reach one of the milestones, you or an ally (your choice) can draw a Destroyer card from their deck of their choice. (1/20 Destroyer Cards Played)
Djinn of Tonic (Signature Perk): At the end of your turn, if you played no cards that can damage enemies, draw a damage-dealing card of your choice and restore 1-4 Health to either you or an ally (All allies are full health).

As the two opposing alementals calmly played their turns like adorable civilised gentlemen, they put forth their cards as they dissipated into the air. Whilst the Wizard's card appeared to grant them each an additional card and form a faint light-blue barrier that briefly shimmered around them as some sort of protective indication, Qzioah silently wondered whatever the Burly Alemental's card even did since there was no clear indication. Though since Deli's game was now given over to her, she watched a fist formed out of alcohol appear in front of her.
"What's this supposed to be? Some sort of- " Qzioah asked, but before she could finish her sentence she found herself getting punch-splashed in the face by an alcoholic fist. Whilst it didn't hurt, it was very annoying, yet the liquid splashed on her face would soon enough quickly dry.
"I see how this is going to be then" the succubus answered with a disappointed expression, looking to Ninelle.
"Well I guess the better we get on with this, the faster that... we don't have to be showered in... elemental juices, or whatever. If you've got a good plan I'll hear it out, though I still need a moment to even look at all the things that were originally given to Deli" Qzioah answered, now that they were both in the same boat. It didn't hurt at all physically, but she had some sort of ominous feeling that being hit in the face in such a harmless and comedic way wasn't helping her case or survival of them winning the game.

"Okay and now, starting on Turn 2 onwards at the start of each sides' turn, everyone will draw 1 card at the start of the turn. So you both get to draw 1 card now, hooray! And the two ale-frens over there will get to draw an extra 1 at the start of their turn, hope you're still with me on all this making sense so far" Yz said and pointed fingerguns to Ninelle and Qzioah.

TURN 2
Qzioah
drew Freaky Friday. Ninelle drew Lingering Horror.

Qzioah
278/300 HP
One Action
: At the end of your turn, if you performed 3 or more actions during that turn, choose a Focus Card from your deck to add to your hand. Give an ally of yours a free action next turn.
[Big Thinks](Signature Perk): Manually Activated (Two Turn Cooldown(Available!): Choose a card in your deck, the next card drawn is guaranteed to be that card. Gain a free action for this turn, and heal 5HP to all allies (can Overheal).
Qzioah's Hand
Combat Tickle (Tranquility/Jester)(X1)(Free Action Playable!):
Magically tickles a target with sparkly little magic ghost hands, because that's what happens. Deals 1-60 damage to a target enemy, or 5-20 healing to a target ally (can Overheal).
Targetted Beam (Focus/Savant)(X1): A not-very-nice beam that deals 30-60 damage to a single target. The Minimum and Maximum damage is then increased by 10 for each additional Targetted Beam card being played by you or an ally this turn.
Giftcard (Guardian/Jester)(X1): Choose One Upon Use - Draw a card from one of your Deck Types at your decision (Focus or Jester). Choose whether to add it to your hand or an ally's hand. (Cannot draw another Giftcard card)(All cards of that type are equal chance to be drawn)
Battle Focus (Focus/Destroyer)(X1): Enhanced focus on combat and battle improves your damage output. Your damage dealt this turn is increased by 10%.
WAITWAITWAITTIMEOUT- (Guardian/Jester)(X1): Gain 20-30 shield until the start of your next turn. If any damage is taken, the shield persists indefinitely until broken.
Freaky Friday (Chaos/Jester)(X1): Choose an ally. Draw a card from their deck, they draw a card from yours. Cards that the ally draw from your deck are all equal chance to be drawn. (Note: This card totally does not have the side-effect of turning Deliverance into a crab again. Trust me. - Signed, Yz)

Ninelle
300/300 HP
One Action
After you and allies have played a total of 20 Dread cards, gain an additional action (permanent). Then, draw a card. For every 8 further Dread cards played by you and allies, draw a card. (Dread Cards Played: 1/20)
Optimistic Outlook (Signature Perk): Manually Activated (5 Turn Cooldown(Available!): Ninelle has a magical way with success, and promotes success within her team. Her and all allies gain 10 shield until the start of their next turn, and all random-outcome values for her and allies until then will always be at their maximum (for example: Dealing 10-50 Damage will guaranteed be 50 Damage).
Ninelle's Hand
Good... For Me (Tranquility/Dread)(X2):
An Ominous Aura surrounds you or an ally of your choice. At the end of your next turn, that target is healed for 15-20 and loses the Ominous Aura. This replays a second time as a free action on your next turn, healing 2-8 to the same target.
Combat Tickle (Tranquility/Jester)(X2): Magically tickles a target with sparkly little magic ghost hands, because that's what happens. Deals 1-60 damage to a target enemy, or 5-20 healing to a target ally (can Overheal).
Peaceful Violence (Tranquility/Destroyer)(X1): Bring peace to the world by violently beating your enemy. Magical fists appear to pummel your enemy, dealing 8-12 damage three times. This Card also counts as having the Card Types of all other cards being played by you and allies this turn.
Steel Your Fears (Guardian/Dread)(X1): Give 0-7 shield to either you or an ally until the start of your next turn, as well as Ominous Aura until the end of your next turn. Then, draw a card. This replays once more at the start of your next turn.
Lingering Horror (Focus/Dread)(X1): Lingering thoughts and dark magic haunt your target foe, dealing 2 damage twice. This replays as a free action for the next two turns. If two or more Lingering Horrors are active after this is played, you gain an Ominous Aura.

Enemies
Burly Alemental

500/500 HP (+3 Shield)
Guardian Resolve (Guardian Perk): After reaching 50% health or less, gain 100 shield and a free action on the next available turn only. This can only activate once per combat.
Burly Alemental's Hand
Unknown Card(X6):

Wizard Alemental
400/400 HP (+3 Shield)
Invoke Destruction (Destroyer Perk): After you and allies have played a total of 20 Destroyer cards, gain an additional action (permanent) that can only be used for Destroyer cards. After you and allies have played a total of 40 Destroyer cards, all Tranquility, Guardian and Chaos cards now also count as Destroyer cards for you and allies for the rest of the game whilst you are alive. Whenever you reach one of the milestones, you or an ally (your choice) can draw a Destroyer card from their deck of their choice. (1/20 Destroyer Cards Played)
Wizard Alemental's Hand
Unknown Card(X6):

Finding herself gaining a lot of cards and trying to comprehend all that was happening, being a victim of Isekai meant that Qzioah wasn't actually any sort of real newcomer when it came to games. She had played a fair share of all kinds of genres in her time, and she new fairly well what she was getting into, looking over her cards and considering about Ninelle's desire to use her ability. Using it early did seem like it was beneficial to get the most out of it rather than just overly holding onto it.

"I can work with that, being able to use this Combat Tickle for free actually seems helpful. I can do my normal action AND play it as a Free Action it seems... oh, and then with my own usable ability, I can play yet another card and then it should count as playing 3 cards in a turn. That apparently means I get to draw a card that I want, and you'll also get a Free Action next turn... oh, I mean, I'm only supposedly rambling, I have no real clue what I'm talking about" Qzioah contemplated, sounding like she was getting weirdly indepth having just taken hold of the cards, although sheepishly rubbing the back of her head and trying to hide the faint blush on her face from sounding all nerdy and geeky over some random jester's card game. Trying to nervously recompose her... apparent nerdiness, she softly smiled and looked to Ninelle as she softly cleared her throat.

"I-I mean, I think these are the things that I might do, but what are you thinking? It seems like the things I have let me do a lot more immediately when put together right... they seem like they'd equally help both of us. Who do you think we should target first? I'm not really sure on that one..." Qzioah asked Ninelle, showing said cards in proposition of what they were thinking.

Qzioah's Proposed Turn
: At the end of your turn, if you performed 3 or more actions during that turn, choose a Focus Card from your deck to add to your hand. Give an ally of yours a free action next turn. (To choose I Like That One)(Give Free Action to Ninelle)
[Big Thinks](Signature Perk
): Manually Activated (Two Turn Cooldown(Available!): Choose a card in your deck, the next card drawn is guaranteed to be that card. Gain a free action for this turn, and heal 5HP to all allies (can Overheal). (To choose I Like That One)

Action 1: Targetted Beam (Focus/Savant)(X1): A not-very-nice beam that deals 30-60 damage to a single target. The Minimum and Maximum damage is then increased by 10 for each additional Targetted Beam card being played by you or an ally this turn. (Targetting ???)
Free Action: Combat Tickle (Tranquility/Jester)(X1)(Free Action Playable!): Magically tickles a target with sparkly little magic ghost hands, because that's what happens. Deals 1-60 damage to a target enemy, or 5-20 healing to a target ally (can Overheal). (Targetting ???)
Free Action (From Big Thinks (Perk)): Battle Focus (Focus/Destroyer)(X1): Enhanced focus on combat and battle improves your damage output. Your damage dealt this turn is increased by 10%.​

Deliverance

Active titles: Ophenia Groupie, Ethereal Luminary Student D, Hero of Lodeli, Ally of Goroboch the Fungal Guardian, Etherealness, Plaguebearing Heart Slayer, Novice Academist, Novice Arcanist, Student of Ethereal Magic E, Caster, Spellweaver
Mentions: Femboy Femboy | Nindeli SilverFeathers SilverFeathers

“That is indeed a good thing.” He would reply, when Yz told him there was no mind manipulation happening. “Being turned into a crab has already been a bad enough experience.” That did leave one question. “Although that does make me wonder what you meant by a charmer...” He wondered if he really wanted to know, at this rate, for that matter.

The explanation of a 'bimbo' made him confused. “Whether someone is good looking is subjective. Intelligence is now. How can they both be part of the same descriptive terminology? Also, would it not be rather insulting to call someone that?” Now he knew why Qzioah seemed to dislike the terminology. “Whilst I cannot judge her looks, I do believe miss Qzioah has enough intellect to not be classifiable as a 'Bimbo'.” He stated, oddly enough picking Qzioah's side in this. The next bit confused him even more. “I am not female, nor do I believe to be particularly lacking in intellect, seeing how I merely lack knowledge regarding these mostly meaningless topics and terminologies, so I do not see how I would come anywhere near the qualification for this 'Bimbo' title.”

As for the Alementals, he raised an eyebrow. “It would be an interesting type of conquering territory.” He replied, as he could see their military application. More so than whatever this was, at least.

He was surprised by how interested Ninelle was in all of this. He himself was not. “Indeed.” He was glad she wished to end it as soon as possible as well. Though perhaps for totally different reasons. He just wanted to be done with it... “Sure.” He stated, figuring that just doing whatever she'd tell him to do was going to be the least annoying way to get this over with by far.

That said, it seemed Yz was picking up on the fact that he was basically planning to NPC himself under Ninelle's command, as she told him that Qzioah could take over. “Once more, I do not believe she qualifies as a Bimbo, though I would appreciate her taking over.” He would reply.

Upon hearing what else there was in this place, he got a lot more excited. Learning about the transformation magic they came here for would be neat, though perhaps there were some people studying the ethereal here as well. “Thank you, I'll be taking my leave them.” He'd state, standing up immediately. Turning to Ninelle, he'd nod. “Have fun.” He'd wish her, as she seemed to at least somewhat into it, from as far as he could tell. Even though he had no clue why.

The moment he saw the others do all the card-game stuff, he sighed in relief. He was glad that was no longer of his concern. Now, where to go? He figured, for now, just wandering around and hopefully spotting any transformation magic teaching thing, so long as it wouldn't turn him into a crab again, or perhaps anyone researching the Ethereal, would be a good start.

Ninelle (#54d1b0)
Ninelle or Danelle didn't really care how or what she was called, nor what a bimbo was, though Yz's maniacal laughter after mentioning 'attacking neighbouring kingdoms' was a tad bit concerning. "Well, as long as you don't target the Fae See, we can probably remain friends." She commented distractedly with a little giggle, still focused on dancing between and poring over her cards. Qzioah being abruptly called 'Oatmeal' however, did get to her, as she laughed out loud before releasing her card and watching it dissipate into gentle sparkles.

"You too. Take care Deli. Hopefully this won't take too long." The little fairy waved up at him warmly as he departed. Despite the fun she was having, she would genuinely rather find something they could all enjoy and relax with together.

A brief aura of condensing mana formed around Ninelle as she watched the alcoholic fist form mid-air, her hand resting firmly on her Ire Bracer purely out of instinct. Realizing herself however, she quickly dispelled any remnants and instead just giggled softly at Oatmeal's predicament. "Hehe. Better you than me." She teased playfully, thinking the size of the fist would probably impact her a lot more had she been targeted.

Her face brightened visibly as she realized Qzioah seemed to actually quite enjoy the game, like herself. She hoped Deli would have fun whatever he was doing as well. Listening to her strategy with crossed arms and firm nods, she beamed. "Sounds good to me! Looks like this might be a big hit! I'll be honest, I don't really know what I'm doing either aha. But it's all fun and games, even if we're dumb and make a mistake somewhere..." She trailed off as she thought about which of the big shiny opponents to target, looking between them amusedly.

"Hmm... I think we should target the Wizardy one because they have less health, and can heal with their perk... If that sounds like it makes sense to you?" She posed tentatively, tilting her head up at Qzioah before potentially going ahead.

"Yeah, that does make sense, we'd be able to get rid of it faster and then only have one to deal with. With it out of the way it should become a whole lot easier, if taking a little longer... maybe we should be whispering more or hoping that spirits made of spirits aren't smart enough to do the exact same thing"

"Ah, you're right, you're right. After I've memorised my cards a bit better, maybe I can come sit on your shoulder and we can whisper." She thought funnily. Although she was enjoying the game and was quite into it, she hadn't really thought that far ahead in that regard, as she moved to face her opponents.

"I will use my signature perk, Optimistic Outlook." The fairy spoke up somehow both confidently, yet with trepidation, glancing at Yz repeatedly as if unsure if she had to do or state something else to activate it. "And and... use this Combat Tickle on the Wizard Alemental." She quickly picked up one of her combat tickle cards and released it, hopefully watching it dissipate into colourful sparkles like her previous card.

Elvario Elvario
12(A)
1725033096531.png

Listening to Deli speak, Yz simply quietly giggled.
"Oh you, you and your not-understanding-things. Cute. Dull and uninteresting at times, but cute... sometimes cute" Yz spoke to themselves, lightly raising a finger to point at something that appeared to be going over Deli's head as she audibly whistled to match the travelling sound of something quickly flying through the air and, at least to herself, visually drawing out its line of trajectory over the unassuming blonde's head. Shaking her head, she lightly patted his.

"It's okay to not understand nicknames, silly billy. But oh boy, do you miss social clues n' cues n' all that jazziness. Two girlfriends and you ain't figured this stuff out? Boy are you a tough nut to crack, but hey what do I know, maybe it's Dandy-Delilah's tough ol' nuts that helps him manage two girlies at once, heyoooo, y-yeah? No? No, alright then" Yz rambled on as she held her hand up for a high-five and hesitating believing that Deli was most definitely not gonna be the kind of person to return it, having continued on with the card game stuff for a little while before eventually having swapped him out for Qzioah.

1725033628981.png
Qzioah was surprised that Deli didn't take the option to join in with calling her a 'bimbo', at least finding it a nice compliment even if it was a bit fancily drawn out from his views. Though, her smile on the matter fell off when Deli felt a need to once again insist that he didn't believe it.
"Okay, unless you're trying your best to flirt with me and it's just a little weird, I don't think you had to repeat that... though I still maybe accept some actual gratitude later for doing this for you" Qzioah added, even if she may have soon enough found she was going to enjoy the card game she still wanted to see some thanks out of him.

"Bye-bye! Don't get lost, have fun, learn something cool, come share with the class maybe when you get back!" Yz waved and cheerfully called, letting Deli take his leave so she could return back to the game at hand.

As Deliverance had left to explore the place more, he'd find himself passing and coming across rooms holding different kinds of teaching and practices for different magic types and such. While none of it would appear particularly interesting for most of it was for other things such as alchemy, enchanting or other magic-related professions, he'd soon enough come across the 'convention-like' hall room that Yz had been talking about. It was a considerably big area that was bustling and busy with many people from clearly different backgrounds and interests wandering around or managing different booths and stalls with different projects and such on display. While it was crowded and a little noisy from all the talking and everything going on, one thing was notably clear that this was likely one of the much bigger events on the location grounds. There was notably even maintained portals to pocket dimensions to help sort and make more space for other booths.

While he'd likely have to take a closer look and wander around to get a good gander at everything going on, there were a few noticeable booths as he had came in. One for Druidic Natural Magics and Shapeshifting, another nearby for Foreign Summoning Studies and Practices, and another one which appeared to be a rather odd stand for 'One-of-a-Kind Special Magic Items, Trinkets and Potions, Special and Limited' which was visibly attracting... almost no attention at all. Not like the other stands were too busy, a lot of people were moving around since there was a lot to see, so if Deli wanted to check out or discuss anything he wouldn't be much impended.

There was a rather noisy stall further away though that had attracted a larger crowd, though it was too hard to see whatever it was. From the seems of it, it was someone with some apparently new 'revolutionary invention' to the magic scene... though it was hard to find out anything else without going and taking a look.​

Deliverance

Active titles: Ophenia Groupie, Ethereal Luminary Student D, Hero of Lodeli, Ally of Goroboch the Fungal Guardian, Etherealness, Plaguebearing Heart Slayer, Novice Academist, Novice Arcanist, Student of Ethereal Magic E, Caster, Spellweaver
Mentions: Femboy Femboy | Ninelle SilverFeathers SilverFeathers

He rubbed his head a bit, as Yz was giving him a headache. Dull, uninteresting, cute... None of those were compliments. He was trying so hard to be 'social' and 'cordial', yet it felt like she was dead-set to make any efforts go to waste. He was starting to wonder if he should just challenge her to a duel at this rate. “I do not have two girlfriends.” He corrected her, having no idea what made her assume that. “It's only Ninelle whom I consider to be as such.” He stated, unsure of how else to phrase it, but still wanting to at least say something. Considering he had no clue what she meant with 'tough ol' nuts' or whatever, or why she held up her hand, Yz was faced with a dead-eyed blank stare of utter confusion and tired pain. She might be dealing some mental damage to him at this rate.

To make matters worse, Qzioah had been unreasonable as well. “I am not trying to 'flirt' with you. I'm merely trying to be cordial, since you're attempting to aid us.” He stated, although he was growing tired of all of this. Her asking for gratitude was irking him. She was the one who brought them here to begin with, wasn't she? “Good luck and have fun.” He'd state, as he got out of there, before he could no longer take any of this.

As he ventured around, looking for something of interest, he could spot a lot of 'okay' things, but nothing that really called out to him. The summoning one reminded him of the lessons that had him summon Qzioah. He wondered if he could try learn how to de-summon her there. Though only for a moment. He wasn't that heartless. Not yet. Still, he did wonder if he could learn what he did wrong there during his summon. Why had not gained something actually Ethereal?

The other of interested was the Shapeshifting magic. Yet, well, it was Druidic. Which didn't seem promising. He'd rather not become an animal, like a crab, ever again. He did see the booth selling items, which was oddly empty. If these items were as powerful as the thing that'd turned him into a Crabverance, it would be promising. Seeing how the amount of people there was to his liking, namely there being nobody, he figured he might as well try the booth first and the rest later. “Excuse me, do you happen to have any items that can aid with transformations and alternate identities?” He would ask the one behind the 'One-of-a-Kind Special Magic Items, Trinkets and Potions, Special and Limited' booth. “Or perhaps anything related to the Ethereal?”

SilverFeathers SilverFeathers
12(B)
1725135313081.png
"Yeah, that does make sense, we'd be able to get rid of it faster and then only have one to deal with. With it out of the way it should become a whole lot easier, if taking a little longer... maybe we should be whispering more or hoping that spirits made of spirits aren't smart enough to do the exact same thing" Qzioah answered to Ninelle as she would nod at the proposal of the fairy coming to sit on her shoulder so they could whisper and discuss in rather secret.
1725135416755.png
As Ninelle played her card and announced the perk she was going to use, Yz just gave the exact same masked smile in a blank stare and lightly nodded as the turn would play itself out like magic without any need of input or interference on her part. With Qzioah playing out her proposed play now benefitted by Ninelle's passive, they had both ended up targetting the Wizard Alemental to give him one big round of damage. Started off with Ninelle's Optimistic Outlook and first Combat Tickle, the Wizard had taken a large whole 60 damage straight to the face visualised through the form of glowy, colourful hands tickling him. Lowered to a value of 343 Health, Qzioah used Big Thinks to primarily get an extra turn so that she could play all that she wanted to in one turn. Playing Battle Focus to improve damage, she had played Combat Tickle as a Free Action then used her default to play Targetted Beam which was all focused on the Wizard Alemental also. Thanks to Ninelle's perk usage, this came out as a sudden 132 damage quite quickly.

"Wow, that was a pretty good turn you two! Hm, I wonder if I made it too easy to defeat them... ah well, this is merely a simple fight. Good going you two, maybe I could try throwing something into the mix if things turn out so easy... " Yz clapped lightly, before speaking softly to herself mulling over some things. The results so far were nice to find out and were already giving her improvement ideas. The turn would be simply finished up with the succubus drawing an I Like That One with her No Nonsense perk as well as giving her little fairy ally an extra Free Action next turn.

"Ah, that was good. But obviously it wouldn't be fair if our beer buddies didn't get a turn, right? Come on you funny two goobers, lets see what you have up your sleeves- hm, well you're not really wearing sleeves. What cards are you two gonna play?" Yz spoke as she looked to the Alementals, curious on what was going to happen like they didn't even know. The Wizard Alemental was visibly weeping a few golden alcoholic tears and wiping them away as theur burly tank friend patted their back and helped them feel better. Both of them getting back ready to play, they had each drew a new card into their hand per start of the turn. After a brief planning moment, the Wizard Alemental led the turn with 2 Golden Showers whilst the Burly Alemental played a Drinking Party as it was very apparent they were trying to play on the defensive after such a blow. The Golden Shower Free Action effect had allowed him to play two at once.

Golden Shower (Tranquility/Destroyer/Jester)(X2): Rain a sparkling hail of alcohol to bless friendly targets and prove a nuisance to enemies. You and allies are restored 3-8 Health whilst your enemies take 3-8 Damage. If playing this, gain an additional Free Action that can only play Jester cards for the same turn only.
Drinking Party (Guardian/Savant)(X1): Give a Shield of Spirits to either yourself or an ally, granting them 15-30 shield until the start of your next turn. Then, the targetted person draws a Non-Savant or Guardian card from your deck (of their choice). (Targetted on Wizard Alemental)

The double Golden Shower may have proven to be a bad choice however, for what could have been a simple shield to overlook from Ninelle's Optimistic Outlook defended both of them from a portion of the Golden Shower damage. The first dealt 6 to them both, while the next did the full 8. A light golden rain would spray from the Wizard Alemental onto the two, though it wouldn't be very effective in the slightest. The first heal would strike lucky once again, healing a full 8, though the second would only manage a 5 which was still pretty good.

With the Wizard drawing another card thanks to Drinking Party, and gaining a 22 Health Shield until the start of their next turn, they hadn't managed to do much to undo such a big hit.

"Wow, what a pretty good turn! This definitely does feel quite easy, but I've got a whole notebook and more of... lots, and lots of twisted ways, to make strangely uniquely challenging fights. Heheh, hahahah, oh right I'm distracted monologuing pointless villainous talk over a kids' game. I think it's your girls' turn again, oh and dear Ninininininja gets another Action too thanks to Kizzy's thingamabob" Yz spoke as she did little finger guns, the two would each get to draw another card. Qzioah would end up drawing a Preplanning, with Ninelle drawing a Double Doomin'.

Turn 3:
Qzioah

279/300 HP
One Action
[Big Thinks](Signature Perk): Manually Activated (Two Turn Cooldown(2 Turns Left): Choose a card in your deck, the next card drawn is guaranteed to be that card. Gain a free action for this turn, and heal 5HP to all allies (can Overheal).
Qzioah's Hand
I Like That One (Focus/Dread)(X1):
Choose a Non-Focus card in either yours or an ally's hand and transform this into a copy of it at the end of the turn. It can be played as a free action.
Freaky Friday (Chaos/Jester)(X1): Choose an ally. Draw a card from their deck, they draw a card from yours. Cards that the ally draw from your deck are all equal chance to be drawn. (Note: This card totally does not have the side-effect of turning Deliverance into a crab again. Trust me. - Signed, Yz)
Preplanning (Focus/Savant)(X1): Next turn, gain a free action for that turn only.

Ninelle
300/300 HP (+1 Overheal)
One Action (+1 Free Action for this turn)
After you and allies have played a total of 20 Dread cards, gain an additional action (permanent). Then, draw a card. For every 8 further Dread cards played by you and allies, draw a card. (Dread Cards Played: 1/20)
Optimistic Outlook (Signature Perk): Manually Activated (5 Turn Cooldown(5 Turns Left): Ninelle has a magical way with success, and promotes success within her team. Her and all allies gain 10 shield until the start of their next turn, and all random-outcome values for her and allies until then will always be at their maximum (for example: Dealing 10-50 Damage will guaranteed be 50 Damage).
Ninelle's Hand
Good... For Me (Tranquility/Dread)(X2):
An Ominous Aura surrounds you or an ally of your choice. At the end of your next turn, that target is healed for 15-20 and loses the Ominous Aura. This replays a second time as a free action on your next turn, healing 2-8 to the same target.
Combat Tickle (Tranquility/Jester)(X1): Magically tickles a target with sparkly little magic ghost hands, because that's what happens. Deals 1-60 damage to a target enemy, or 5-20 healing to a target ally (can Overheal).
Peaceful Violence (Tranquility/Destroyer)(X1): Bring peace to the world by violently beating your enemy. Magical fists appear to pummel your enemy, dealing 8-12 damage three times. This Card also counts as having the Card Types of all other cards being played by you and allies this turn.
Steel Your Fears (Guardian/Dread)(X1): Give 0-7 shield to either you or an ally until the start of your next turn, as well as Ominous Aura until the end of your next turn. Then, draw a card. This replays once more at the start of your next turn.
Lingering Horror (Focus/Dread)(X1): Lingering thoughts and dark magic haunt your target foe, dealing 2 damage twice. This replays as a free action for the next two turns. If two or more Lingering Horrors are active after this is played, you gain an Ominous Aura.
Double-Doomin' (Chaos/Dread)(X1): Evil dark magic is materialised to plague a target foe, dealing 10-20 damage. This replays a second time as a free action on your next turn.

Enemies
Burly Alemental

500/500 HP (+3 Shield)
Burly Alemental's Hand
Unknown Card(X6):

Wizard Alemental
224/400 HP (+22 Shield until start of next turn)
Invoke Destruction (Destroyer Perk): After you and allies have played a total of 20 Destroyer cards, gain an additional action (permanent) that can only be used for Destroyer cards. After you and allies have played a total of 40 Destroyer cards, all Tranquility, Guardian and Chaos cards now also count as Destroyer cards for you and allies for the rest of the game whilst you are alive. Whenever you reach one of the milestones, you or an ally (your choice) can draw a Destroyer card from their deck of their choice. (3/20 Destroyer Cards Played)
Wizard Alemental's Hand
Unknown Card(X6):

Qzioah awkwardly looked at her cards, with the hand she had it was questionable what to even do since it was... just very weird, though to be expected with what the Jester cards felt like.
"Uuh, I'm a little lost... I can't really do any damage or anything specific, so I'll just have to do something else for now. All my cards seem pretty good to play, except for maybe Preplanning right now. Hm, what do you think, I'm a little out of ideas here other than just playing one of these for now... " Qzioah asked Ninelle, offering to show her cards in case the fairy had any ideas.​

Last edited:
Elvario Elvario
13 (A)

The booth he had approached was, as stated and observed, very unvisited by passersby. When Deli would draw close, there would be a wide assortment of bottled potions, trinkets, little random things and strange jewellery and charms of all sorts in rows and on shelves, along with being contained in boxes. A most notable detail was how much stock there appeared to be, like barely anything if not anything at all had managed to be sold. At the sound of Deli asking for certain things related to what he may have been in search for, a light voice squeaked in surprise as they quickly tried to raise their head only to bump it on what was essentially the counter at the stall.

"Oof, u-uh, oh, hello there sir- " they quickly spoke as they rubbed their bumped head and tried to recompose themselves, a little nervous and twitchy as they immediately stood up to try and address him as confidently as they could.
buugfren.png
What was clearly a moth person with a very soft and higher-pitched voice nervously looked to him and fidgeted with one pair of their arms as another pair tapped and shifted around the counter aimlessly like she was trying to feel like she was being productive or do things. She briefly mulled over Deli's request, trying to think before getting an ide aalthough their simplistic face may have not been much to easily convey expression.
"Oh, y-yes, I think I should have things to help with that, especially transformation and stuff! T-thank you for coming, let me see what I might have that could help, um... " she fiddled around, looking through things like she had no idea at any of the wares in her possession as she awkwardly just started grabbing a few things that felt like made sense.
"I d-don't really know what this Ethereal thing you mention is, i-if you can maybe explain a little what it is so I can maybe better help with it, but maybe some of these things'll help. Um... " the moth stuttered, placing a few items before him as they were clearly more fidgety and shaky than ever trying to get this deal going. Pointing to one of the items, was a still light-bluish bottled potion.
"T-this should let you have... experience with transformation, as far as I understand. I'm not really sure, maybe it didn't work because I'm not really a mage, but the bottle said it should let you have experience with transformation magics or something like that so maybe it teaches you how to do it if you drink it. O-oh, and then there's these masks... " the moth moved on, showing to some masks of different designs inspired by tribal, fae or even demonic styles and all sorts.
"Apparently, these masks let you take on a very different disguise and identity and work for all ages and such, a-and they are very cheap! They seem very flimsy and stuff, b-but they do work and stuff, I think! Oh, and there's also this one, this necklace thingy!" she said, gesturing to a single necklace that was in a special little jewellery box.

"I'm not really sure how this one works, but it says it should let you feel like whoever or whatever you want! I-I've tried this one, I'm not sure how it works but it definitely works, and it's one of my more expensive items! I-it's really cool, uhm, I can try look for some other things also to do with the Ethereal if you maybe say a little how it works... uh, since I guess it's maybe a slow business day I can let you maybe try a little bit of these if you want... r-really, I bet there's something here you're gonna really want! " she spoke softly, looking like she was about to break from nervous pressure.​

Deliverance

Mentions: Femboy Femboy

The person addressing them looked rather peculiar. He hadn't encounter folk like them that often before. That said, they also didn't exactly inspire confidence in their craft. “If you don't know what the Ethereal is, you'd probably not have anything that might aid me in finding it. Though if you have anything to help study magic, that might still be useful.” He figured it could be worth a shot.

“Maybe... you're not really sure?” He asked. What in the world was that for a sales pitch. “The way you phrase it makes it seem like you were scammed and are trying to still pawn it off.” He'd point out, quickly loosing interest in that drink. Especially as he didn't want to risk turning into a crab again.

“Once again, why apparently? Do these masks work or do they not?” He raised an eyebrow, sighing. The same went for the necklace. “Considering you can't guarantee much, I doubt you'd mind if I were to appraise these items?” He asked.

Should he be granted permission, he'd use [Magic Appraisal B] to check all the items he'd been offered to see if there was any worth or magic to them to begin with.

Magic Appraisal B – Magic B, Energised B, Focus B, Magic Range C, Magic Targets C, Magic Area of Effect D, Appraisal E, Academia F, Arcana F, Sixth Sense [Spirit] F, Perception E, Nature E – Character focusses and uses their magic and knowledge to scan their natural and supernatural of their surroundings. - Grade Be – 3 Post Cooldown.

Elvario Elvario
14 (A)
20240902_182828.png
"W-well, maybe I could have something which does help with finding the Ethereal, unless it's some sort of secret group or something that you're not really allowed to talk about... I-I'm pretty sure that I have things to help with learning magic, yes! Let me just, take a little look to see what's here a moment... I'm pretty sure I had something really good for things like that around here..." she hesitantly trailed off, trying to take a look around among the rest of her wares. Despite the hurried nature she took, there was very clearly nobody else showing up to take any sort of interest in their business. Fumbling about as Deli suggested they may have been trying to pawn off scams, she softly squeaked and quickly turned her attention back to the man.

"W-what, nonono, these are all real genuine things I supplied from good people! T-they seemed really cool and sounded like they did good things so I bought a lot of stock since somethings like this felt like they'd sell really well especially with a magic community! I-I mean, I already managed to sell... one mask, to a young child earlier, a-and even a small box of these exotic foreign medical brews!" the moth claimed as they held up a small four-pack. Deli would be able to blatantly read the foreign and exotic Terran language that adorned the packaging. It clearly read 'Strawberry Flavoured 'Potion-Bottled' Fruit-Juice 4-Pack' and said potion bottles were clearly very akin to plastic.

"N-nobody would sell these items to me with the intent of them being useless, t-that would just be so meanspirited! I'm sure these items are all good for use. Y-yes, I'm pretty sure that they work! I don't see why they wouldn't!" the moth answered in flustered panic, trying to defend the suggestion that they might be faulty or fake as she held a little quiet on Deli asking to appraise them.

"Uh... I don't see why not... " they answered quietly, nervously fidgeting and slightly avoiding eye contact. When the mage would appraise the items, he'd find what he was probably expecting. The masks had no magical properties whatsoever and were just masks, the offered transformation experience would simply only transform you into your most recent transformation and it had to be at least the same day for how recent. The necklace however... well, as far as he could tell, it had some sort of magical properties but something more like mind-manipulating illusion rather than direct transformation. The magic in it didn't seem very strong however, like there wasn't much to even appraise in the first place.

"S-something here must be something you want, right?" she asked desperately. Whilst Deli hadn't intentionally looked to appraise, there'd be something else with a definitively stronger magical presence among the wares. Along the back shelves, a suspicious magnifying glass made of crystal, like it was attracting Deli's strong Appraisal directly to it. He could more than understand one thing about it, that it had something to do with greater Clairvoyance.​

Deliverance

Considering the moth thought the Ethereal would be 'some secret group or something' it was clear that it had no clue what this was about and thus wouldn't be able to offer him anything good about it. He sighed upon hearing what this moth told him. “I hate to inform you, but it sounds like you've indeed been scammed.” He sighed, starting to wonder if he was wasting his time here. “Many people are mean-spirited, especially if they can earn money from it.” He wasn't planning on lecturing this moth or giving it a reality check, but the total obliviousness bugged him a little.

“The masks are mundane. The 'transformation' experience sort-off seems like it just forces you to repeat your latest transformation, if any, but only within the same day. The necklace might be mind-manipulating your or showing you illusions, rather than transformations. ” He called out his findings. “I would suggest attempting to sell these at a fair ground, or near a circus or idol concert or something alike. They would sell better as quirky trinkets than as anything magical.”

He was about to turn around and walk away, when he noticed something that stood out a lot more. “What's up with that thing?” He asked, pointing at the magnifying glass. “That seems to be the only thing suited for an area like this.” He sure hoped it wouldn't be something silly, like allowing folk to see through things, like walls or clothing. Although based on previous experiences, he wouldn't be surprised if it was something silly like that. Then again, perhaps it might show the future instead? That would be useful. It was worth asking about, at the very least.

Ninelle (#54d1b0)
After having steeled her resolve around Deliverance previously, she had somewhat grown used to dully ignoring any flirting attempts or talks towards him, to prevent herself from growing sad all over again. If he loved her, he would remain true, there was no need to intervene unless he needed actual protection.

So, perhaps she was caught a little off-guard when Deliverance's words reached her ears, visibly freezing from head to toe in her position poring over her cards. "G-g-g-g-girlfriend??" Before she could reaffirm however, the elf huffed after Qzioah's words and left swiftly.

There seemed to be a loading symbol on the little fairy's face as she sat there processing for a bit, her left cheek slowly flushing red, and her metallic half faintly overheating. Fortunately, the sight of her card disappearing before her eyes brought her back to the present, as she watched her teams' effects and tickles go through successfully.

"I'm sorry Wizard..." Her heart went out to them as she saw the hatted alemental cry, and their burlier friend move to comfort them. "I wonder... Yz, are these little guys imbued spirits from elsewhere? Or are they only temporarily alive? Or something else altogether?" She inquired harmlessly, purely curious as she looked up at the shimmering, gentle rain suddenly pouring down on them.

The smell of alcohol wafted around and tickled her nose, before silently disappearing like previously. "Hm... now that I think about it... I've never drunk before, in this body or my last." She mentioned distractedly, her mind too focused on her team's next move to really realize what she was saying.

"Anything should be fine, it might be nice if we can aim to try and draw more damage cards by the time my signature perk is available again." She whispered quietly by the succubus' ear, subconsciously somewhat appreciating how flawless her teammate's complexion, hair and horns were... though she supposed that should be expected of a demon of seduction. "You're so pretty Qzi." She praised sincerely with curved eyes, before focusing back her brain on her cards.

"I'll play Good... For Me on Qzoatmea- I mean, Qzioah." She decided finally, thinking to heal Qzioah, up her perk's dread card count and prep an Ominous Aura buff for next round potentially. "And... with my free action, I'll just play Lingering Horrors on the Wizard Alemental. Again. I'm sorry..." She apologized gently, wanting to play properly of course for her teammate and Yz's experiment as a whole, but torn from causing sadness to someone that doesn't deserve it.

Last edited:
13 (B)
1725557977417.png

"Oh, them guys? They're just, they're... uh, they're fine and normal" Yz answered to Ninelle's question about the Alementals, leaning in and whispering for a moment.
"Don't tell them but they're only temporarily alive, you wouldn't want to hurt their feelings or give them an existential crisis now, would you? We wouldn't want to be that mean here, that's just plain cruel... " Yz whispered before leaning away again and casually waiting for Qzioah and Ninelle to take their turn while memorising and taking notes on what was going on as the two Alementals were clearly taking their own time to plan what they were going to do next ahead of their turn.
1725558277283.png
Qzioah couldn't help but smirk a little at Ninelle becoming flustered over being considered a girlfriend, wondering how she initially had become so defensive of their relationship though became a heated mess at the mere suggestion of there being something more going on between the two of them. Quietly giggling and trying to ignore the alcoholic rain as she tried to look at her cards to focus and process what she wanted to do on her turn, she found the fairy sitting close upon her shoulder and pointing out that they should wait on her perk to deal damage. It would be a slow assault, but would allow for some impactful turns.
"Hm, if only they don't become protected or recovered by that time. Five turns seems like a really long wait though... " Qzioah answered softly, of which her comment was loudly and abruptly interrupted by Yz.
"And that's because I too have decided it is! That's why I'm changing it. Right now. Give me your optimism, NeeNee" Yz said, staring directly into the fairy's eyes with such abrupt suddenness and reaching forward to pluck magical text out of the air. She grabbed it and pretended there was a pencil in her hand of which there clearly wasn't, and began erasing and scribbling new words onto the stolen sentence. Placing it back, Ninelle would find her activatable perk literately changed.
"There we go, just gotta scrub out some words and put in some others, no problem. Now it should be much more useful when you want it" Yz nonchalantly answered, like what they did was a completely feasible and logical thing.

Qzioah was also quite surprised by Ninelle's compliment, unsure where such a sudden praise had come from all of a sudden as she gave an awkward glance with a faint blush to Ninelle.
"Uh, t-thanks? You're not so bad yourself, I wouldn't take it too personally if Deli doesn't notice it, you're still a good looking girl. I'd know, that's partly my job" Qzioah answered back with a soft smile, before deciding she should probably play something to distract herself from the sudden awkward interaction at least to her.

"You know what, while I'm at it, maybe it's too late to change all the numbers but I can think of something else to add in. Just because, but I'll only make a small change, nothing too different" Yz suddenly added in a cheerful tone while Qzioah was thinking, making her hesitate for a moment before continuing.

"And I guess I'll play Giftcard and I'll draw from... Focus" Qzioah made her turn, a lot simpler of a turn than she would've hoped but it would do.
With the succubus' play, an I Like That One card was drawn.
"Hm... I guess I'll keep it since you already have a lot to play".

Ninelle's first played card was a Good For Me with the target being Qzioah. Her succubus friend was healed for a eeeeeh 15 health which wouldn't be enough to top her off but would deal with the damage taken. The succubus would have an Ominous Aura until the end of the turn as Ninelle gained another plus-one to her perk. With her free action thanks to Qzioah, Ninelle would be able to play Lingering Horror on the Wizard Alemental to continue inflicting damage and upping her Dread Cards played. With 2 damage dealt twice to the Alemental, the Ominous Aura on Qzioah would mean that they each take an additional 1 damage each time totaling 6 damage dealt. Unfortunately due to the Wizard's temporary shield, this damage would mean absolutely nothing in the long run.

And thus with the girl duo's turn over, the Alementals were given a chance to play their own. They each drew a card per as were it the start of the turn, and mulled it over before quickly taking their turn. The Burly Alemental had played a Jager Bomb targetting Ninelle and took no self-damage due to being shielded. The Wizard Alemental chose the same, but was no longer shielded, and took a heavy 7 damage from the use of it. With two boms set up to go off and deal a burst of damage to Ninelle soon enough, the Burly Alemental's Happy Hour perk would allow him to draw an extra card and grant 2 Shield to him and his ally.

Jager Bomb (Chaos/Destroyer)(X2): Throw an unstable magically compacted orb of alcohol at a target enemy. At the end of your next turn, it bursts and damages them for 20-40 health. As an alemental, this takes part of ones' being to cast and deals 1-10 damage to the user. If the user is shielded however, then no self-damage is dealt. (Both targetting Ninelle)

With that being said, the next turn began as Qzioah had drew a Targetted Beam and Ninelle drew a Joyseeker. Qzioah contemplated that next turn was the one she'd have to prepare for Ninelle's perk now, and that it seemed logical to play a certain card then.
"If your perk can be used next turn and you're planning to use it, I want to use Preplanning on the turn before that. That is, unless you were thinking of saving it... hm, I was thinking of using I Like That One on Targetted Beam but that doesn't work. I should use the I Like That One cards, but what to use them on, is there anything you might want as a free action?... To be honest, I have no idea what I should be doing with cards like this, maybe you're better off with knowing some sort of plan, or if we're just... drawing damage. I'm wondering about them doing a lot of damage to you, but to be honest it feels like you'd be fine just taking it if it can't be shielded" Qzioah questioned softly, feeling like she had rather slowed down on what to do after her first good play. Now her hand felt like a big whole lot of nothing. The jester in the room picked up on this.

"Hm, maybe I should increase their damage, just to up the difficulty... " Yz spoke allowed, humming a delighted sound as she pondered over what changes could be made to better the game. Although their enemy was the Alementals, they might have to face and play around the trouble of Yz 'balancing' and making changes to their game on the go.

Turn 4:
Yz
Breaking the Rules:
Ninelle's Optimistic Outlook perk's cooldown has been lowered to 3 Turns (currently at 2 turns left before available). Ninelle's A Matter of Time perk has been advanced forward by 5. Wizard Alemental's Invoke Destruction perk has been advanced forward by 5.

Qzioah
294/300 HP
One Action
[Big Thinks](Signature Perk): Manually Activated (Two Turn Cooldown(1 Turns Left): Choose a card in your deck, the next card drawn is guaranteed to be that card. Gain a free action for this turn, and heal 5HP to all allies (can Overheal).
Qzioah's Hand
Targetted Beam (Focus/Savant)(X1):
A not-very-nice beam that deals 30-60 damage to a single target. The Minimum and Maximum damage is then increased by 10 for each additional Targetted Beam card being played by you or an ally this turn.
I Like That One (Focus/Dread)(X2): Choose a Non-Focus card in either yours or an ally's hand and transform this into a copy of it at the end of the turn. It can be played as a free action.
Preplanning (Focus/Savant)(X1): Next turn, gain a free action for that turn only.
- Free Action (Tranquility/Dread): Has x1 Ominous Aura (expires at the end of the turn). Will be healed 2-8 health when it expires ).

Ninelle
300/300 HP (+1 Overheal)
One Action
After you and allies have played a total of 20 Dread cards, gain an additional action (permanent). Then, draw a card. For every 8 further Dread cards played by you and allies, draw a card. (Dread Cards Played: 8/20)
Optimistic Outlook (Signature Perk): Manually Activated (3 Turn Cooldown(2 Turns Left): Ninelle has a magical way with success, and promotes success within her team. Her and all allies gain 10 shield until the start of their next turn, and all random-outcome values for her and allies until then will always be at their maximum (for example: Dealing 10-50 Damage will guaranteed be 50 Damage).
Key Effects
Ominous Aura:
While you or an ally is affected by Ominous Aura, all enemies take an additional 1 damage whenever they are hit. Ominous Aura lasts until the end of your next turn. Gaining Ominous Aura while already having one will apply an additional Aura and refresh previous ones into lasting until the end of your next turn.
Ninelle's Hand
Good... For Me (Tranquility/Dread)(X1):
Combat Tickle (Tranquility/Jester)(X1): Magically tickles a target with sparkly little magic ghost hands, because that's what happens. Deals 1-60 damage to a target enemy, or 5-20 healing to a target ally (can Overheal).
Double-Doomin' (Chaos/Dread)(X1): Evil dark magic is materialised to plague a target foe, dealing 10-20 damage. This replays a second time as a free action on your next turn.
Joyseeker (Tranquility/Jester)(X1): Restore 8-14 Health to an ally. Then, choose a Non-Tranquility Card from your Deck to add to your hand. It can be played as a free action on the turn after the next (that turn only).
- Free Action (Lingering Horror - Focus/Dread): Deals 2 damage twice at the end of the turn, and will do this again the next turn.
-

Enemies
Burly Alemental

500/500 HP (+5 Shield)
Burly Alemental's Hand
Unknown Card(X7):
- At the end of your turn, deal 20-40 damage to Ninelle.

Wizard Alemental
217/400 HP (+2 Shield)
Invoke Destruction (Destroyer Perk): After you and allies have played a total of 20 Destroyer cards, gain an additional action (permanent) that can only be used for Destroyer cards. After you and allies have played a total of 40 Destroyer cards, all Tranquility, Guardian and Chaos cards now also count as Destroyer cards for you and allies for the rest of the game whilst you are alive. Whenever you reach one of the milestones, you or an ally (your choice) can draw a Destroyer card from their deck of their choice. (10/20 Destroyer Cards Played)
Wizard Alemental's Hand
Unknown Card(X6):
- At the end of your turn, deal 20-40 damage to Ninelle.​

Elvario Elvario
15 (A)
20240902_182828-1.png

The moth-being felt quite silent and what seemed frozen up over the statement of her having admittedly being scammed by mean-spirited people, quietly hesitating stuttered words for a brief moment as she tried to find a rebuttal or something to say only feeling like she was fully out of luck when it came to the wares in her possession.
"B-but, I... i-it... " she softly mumbled, clearly shaking a little as she nervously clasped her hands together as Deli rather ruthlessly admitted the flaws of everything she had offered as she didn't feel there was much she could do or say rather than just remain silent as she was blatantly called out for all her scam products.

"I-I already tried, s-selling elsewhere... " she muttered in an upset tone, looking down and becoming quite teary-eyed despite whether moths could even cry in the usual first place. She wasn't even paying much attention when Deli asked about the magnifying glass and only coming to awareness a little later. She was a bit more hesitant and awkward about the whole thing now as she just silently took said crystalline magnifying glass and gently put it on the counter.

"U-uhm, i-it says it's supposed to... l-lead you to the right place at times f-for whatever you should do next when you look into it, b-but it's not very... e-explainy, a lot of the time. I-I don't really get it... i-it shows like, a path to follow sometimes, b-but I don't know w-where it ends sometimes, like it just ends... " the moth awkwardly answered, gently poking and tapping their fingers on the booth counter as she nervously eyed it. Then, an audible sound of someone and an armoured guard who appeared to be enchanted and prepared to face magic in case it happened approached behind Deli. The unarmoured man present cleared his throat and approached.

57408121_589554968121833_5130718376468938752_n.jpg
"Excuse us good sir, we're here on an investigation to check audible voicing that this booth's products may not be truthful or genuine with their quality or pricing. We are here to take a look, of which if deemed unfitting or a toxic business we will have to escort you off the premises and consider banning you if you don't have good intentions of being here... " he answered, his gaze drifting to the moth who abruptly shivered and froze up. She was very clearly trying her best to stay maintained, but looked on the verge of crying.

"W-w-well, I-I, u-uh... " she stammered quietly, hesitantly unsure on what to get out to the man. She reluctantly looked to Deli, like she was supposed to expect something from him despite the fact that the man's point was probably truthful considering the situation.​

Deliverance

“That is most unfortunate.” He'd state, upon hearing she'd already tried selling elsewhere. He was growing impatient, waiting for her to answer about the magnifying glass, until she finally told him about it. “That sounds like it might be useful.” He said, thinking things through. Some sort of Divine Path? At the very least it was the only thing that might have actually decent degrees of magic on it. “How much will you sell it for?” Considering he wasn't rich, he'd only be able to afford it if the price was right.

Before he could get his answer, he heard someone approach. He'd nod as he stepped aside. The timing was honestly surprising. Moth girl was getting a blank stare back, until Deliverance had an idea. “There is a shiver of magic to these items, though none seem to do much as advertised. That said, it sounds like she's been a mere cog in the scam, who's now more aware of how she's been tricked. If anything, if I might be as rude to suggest something, there is a man here who refers to himself as Malakai and who was using magic items with dubious magic onto them, without proper permission or planning. Worse, even, he was using it on guests as a mere party trick and refused to undo any discomfort or trouble experienced from doing so. In fact, I heard rumours he's not even allowed to use these items or in official ownership of them. It is my personal belief that many people would be greatly appreciative if his dangerous and irresponsible actions were to be stopped.”

At the end of the day, he was still salty about having been turned into a crab for so long. Far more so than about someone selling some useless trinkets after having been scammed themselves. If he could help a random moth and get revenge in one go, he'd not mind giving it a shot. Then again, should it fail, it was no harm to him. He'd just head to the next best place and go check out the transformation workshop.

Elvario Elvario
16 (A)
1725837676406.png
1725837690779.png
The man who came to investigate heard Deli's reasoning, giving the nervous moth a hard stare for a moment before coming up with an answer.
"Well, if it's not meant to be ill-intended, harsh action won't be taken although you will be expected to either stop advertising and selling your products in such ways, or change your false advertising. There aren't many people coming to visit your stall, but there has been a complaint or two from those that have" he answered to the moth, who whimpered a little but nodded.

"Y-yes sir, sorry about that... " she muttered, of which he listened to Deli bringing up Malakai and nodding softly.
"Hm, yes, this isn't the first time I've heard this name floating around although I've yet to encounter the man. I've had word given my way that he may at times be quite rude or assertive to random people as well as, well just a little problematic. It'll be looked into, I can only assume he's not that far, I heard word he was looking to brag about some interesting thing he was concocting to show to the public... and I can only assume I'm getting an inner inkling where that is... " he spoke, looking to the louder crowd that was gathered a distance away around some other booth. Sighing softly and shaking his head, he spoke on.
"I actually know Malakai pretty well, though I've been wondering how long it would be until he got himself kicked out. It's surprising he hasn't, the Manor Magnifique isn't for kinds like him, it's a refined place. Apologies for caused trouble" he said, looking to the moth for a moment.

"Make sure to fix up the changes, I'll probably be back to check later... " he answered with a glare, before moving on. The moth was quite petrified, hesitating for a moment as she reluctantly reached up for the sign on her booth to try and pull it down to change it. She was quite disappointed that the day hadn't gone well for her. Though she may as well see to the purchase.

"U-uhm, I don't have a thing to do any currency-less purchases like some of the other stalls and places in the Duchy have, b-but I do accept Rykes" she answered, stating a price that was around the price of what maybe three magnifying glasses costed (idk i dont know ih economy what am i supposed to do).
"I-Is that okay, I believe this item should do well, i-if you figure out how it works... " she asked awkwardly, all the wind in her sails... well, the wind that was there anyway, was very much all gone after pretty much being broken down by Deli's investigation and told off by staff.​

Deliverance

A slight smile, the corners of his lips curling ever so slightly upwards, was on display when he heard that Malakai was going to be investigated. Some justice still existed in this world. “Please, no need to apologise on his behalf. I'm grateful for your hard work keeping everything going and everyone safe.” He'd politely reply to the guard, figuring that was the 'nice' response that would be warranted here. Right? He wasn't sure, but it felt like it'd be the most correct. Either way, he felt like he'd done the world a service by sending this man after a more appropriate target.

Looking at the moth next, he wondered. Was he supposed to feel sympathy? Honestly, he was looking down on her for being so stupid to buy into so many scams. He also felt like he'd helped her out a lot by helping her avoid getting arrested. It made it difficult to feels bad her her current situation. He sighed. He wasn't sure if he actually wanted that magnifying glass, but the price wasn't too bad and... well, he figured there was a slight chance that he'd end up feeling bad if he just up and left. “Alright, I'll take it.” He'd state, figuring he'd do her one final favour by not trying to haggle the price down. He put down the needed coin on the table.

“I wish you luck with whatever is next, although...” Something absolutely brilliant just occurred to him. “A mage named Yz is working on some sort of game she wants people to play-test. If you go through there, take a left you'll eventually be able to find her workshop. Perhaps you can still earning something by helping her play-test her magic game.” He'd state, as he'd give her the description of where he'd come from (please say it's right cause I got no clue). Sending the moth that way might be pretty ideal. He'd not have to feel so bad for the moth and with some luck, she'd replace Ninelle so they could explore more together, no, wait, so they could practice what they were for. What was he even thinking? Probably nothing sensible at all.

He sighed, as he looked around. Where to next? Right. It wasn't just Ninelle, come to think of it. There was also Qzioah. The fact that he'd summoned her kept gnawing at him. Where had he gone wrong? He decided he might as well go and try to find out, as he headed for the 'Foreign Summoning Studies and Practices' booth. It wasn't far and he might learn a thing or two. Perhaps even how to return Qzioah, should it ever be needed. That'd be potentially useful.

Ninelle (#54d1b0)
Ninelle bit her tongue and nodded solemnly in response to Yz's explanation, peeking at the two lively but temporary creations from behind her cards. The only thing she could really do, was try not to get too attached, even if the game was fun and she wanted to ensure her opponents were having fun too.

Listening dutifully to Oatmeal's words, it took her a moment to register Yz's sudden approach. "Wait wha- my optimism? I need that tho-" Realizing it was just her perk however, she quickly calmed down and just blinked somewhat blankly at Yz. "Erm-why? Are you... you know what nevermind." She decided to just zip her mouth and accept the boon, leaving Yz to adjust her experiment how she liked without too much thought.

"Thank you, you don't have to flatter me though. I lost half of my face and body in an explosion, I know I'm not really that pleasant to look at anymore." Ninelle smiled before responding back to Oatmeal's compliment a little offhandedly. Though no longer so traumatized by how her body had shifted, it was still definitely a thought that weighed on her mind from time to time. "But anyway, hehe, you're blushing. Shouldn't someone like yourself be used to compliments like that?" She teased funnily as she looked up from her cards, before tilting her head and posing a curious inquiry rather innocently.

Back to the game, the fairy's gaze briefly glanced at the Jager Bombs thrown near her off to the side, before returning to her cards thoughtfully. "I'll be fine. I have better healing than shielding cards anyway." She dismissed it with a reassuring smile.

"But yeah, I think I'll use my perk as soon as it's available again. I do still have a Combat Tickle." She nodded in righteous agreement.

"Hmm, since I imagine you're going to try to do the same thing as last time, aka use your Signature Perk at the same time as me to trigger your Focus Perk and play three cards, I don't really think you have enough damage options to capitalize on it. You could use I Like That One on my Combat Tickle, but I don't know if the card will persist as a free action. Or you could maybe use it on my Joyseeker if you want to play the long game. Or could just play Freaky Friday and try to draw some more damage or useful cards, it's up to you. I really don't mind." The little fairy hummed softly after offering up her suggestions, hoping she at least somewhat helped or inspired her teammate Oatmeal.

"I kinda wanted to use my Joyseeker in preparation for two turns for now, but I don't really have any good non-tranquillity randomized damage cards to exploit. I guess I'll keep to using Peaceful Violence and my free action Lingering Horror on the Wizard Alemental, to make use of your Ominous Aura and increase my dread card count." She stated with a small smile, watching her cards fade from her hand and into play.

Turning back to Qzioah's ear briefly, she whispered. "I think I'll also try to use Double-Doomin' next round to prepare it for the big damage round after, hopefully. But we'll see how things go." She smiled, before separating herself from the succubus and pulling the bombs a little farther away, trying to ensure her teammate wouldn't get caught up in the impending explosion.

14 (B)
1726080214684.png

Qzioah lightly rolled her eyes at Ninelle's humbling of herself, not thinking that the inorganic part of her body made her look any worse. She often thought it a weird stereotype, even though also proven in this example that it felt perfectly befitting of the rest of Ninelle's appearance that nobody would ever give it a glance and think it was out of place.
"Oh it's fine, believe me I don't think most people would even care to notice, it's one of those where it's very easy to just look over. You look good even with a little bit of change like that, besides, that's just another brag and story to tell. Not every girl can say half of them got messed up in an accident and still look perfectly fine" Qzioah added with a little giggle, giving her hand of cards a look and focus for a little moment. Right now, it did feel like she could just do with more cards, she was somewhat internally calling out Deli for giving her a combination of Focus and Jester that didn't feel like it fully synergised well together. But he had ran off to do his own thing, so it wasn't like she could pick his brain for a random meaningless choice in a card game. Though her concentration was broken when Ninelle had pointed out her blush over the embarrassment.

"W-well, yeah, maybe, so? It's not like I-I haven't gotten any compliments like that before or anything, I too have experience with being with people and stuff, it just caught me off-guard and unexpected is all... " she trailed off, pouting a little and trying to turn her face away so Ninelle wouldn't notice or push her further about such embarrassment. It felt like a weird comment for the fairy to so suddenly point out or comment on.

Though for the moment, Qzioah held her tongue further and just went to watch Ninelle play what she had planned. That fairy and Deli truly did seem like complete opposites, it was a curiosity to her how they even ended up managing to meet or get along in the first place if that was so.

Anyway, I'm not gonna even try to overexplain every single used card because, you know how tedious and mind-numbing that could become to write? Much less read? Ninelle used Peaceful Violence, it was super effective. That card's total damage (including the extra gotten from Qzioah's Ominous Aura) totalled to 35 damage on the Wizarding Alemental.

Qzioah, thinking of what she wanted to do, put forth an I Like That One card and opted to choose Steel Your Fears from Ninelle's hand. That would be a plus-one to Ninelle's Dread Perk, and another plus-one because Peaceful Violence would then count as a Dread card too. Wow, synergy! I don't know how to make this sound exciting. Ninelle's Lingering Horror would do 4 more damage (+2 from Aura to make it 6) and count as ANOTHER Dread played. Ninelle's Ominous Aura thingy on Qzioah would end along with the turn, and heal the Succubus 5 Health... ooh, just one short from being fully healed, what a shame. At least the extra action also counted as another Dread played.

1726084349617.png
"And we've made it four played turns without something unconventionally exploding, I'd say that's pretty good. I think this whole thing should go off without a difficulty, and I've already figured a whole lot out of what has went on so far... just keep on playing your game" Yz cheerfully added with a light giggle, taking notes on... a non-existent notepad at this point as she pretended to write on her hand with a pencil that wasn't there. She patiently watched on as the game continued.

Though as the Alementals were taking their turn, Yz blatantly interrupted.
"You know, it feels like you guys are getting a whole lot less amount of turns. It's not very fair, is it? Here, Mister Buffy-Boozey-Boyo, I'll give you a whole 'nother action just because I'm nice. Also, it feels like you should share a little with your friend because the Purple Lady and Little Lady are being rather mean bullies. Here, I got it~!" Yz chimed as she channelled a small ball of energy inbetween her hands, casting it at the Burly Elemental who took it rather harshly. Quite a lot of his fluids splashed onto and flowed into the Wizarding Alemental. Was it cheating?... Debatably, it was Yz's game after all.

"Huh, that's... a little unexpected, not sure how helpful that is, though it will make things a bit more... troublesome. I'm sure we can deal with it in no time" Qzioah mentioned to Ninelle as the Alementals continued taking their turn. The Burly Alemental would proceed to play two Raging Fists with his now two actions. It would be 2 more Destroyer cards played for his Wizard friend, 10 damage dealt to himself, and a large 48 damage dealt to both of the opposition.

Raging Swings (Chaos/Destroyer)(X2): Wildly throws punches and swings fists aiming towards the general opponents, dealing 15-30 to all enemies. Such an aggressive attack can wear out
and heavily exhaust the user, dealing 0-7 damage to them.

The Wizarding Alemental would then also end up playing two cards. Golden Shower would heal both Alementals 5 Health and deal 4 Damage to both enemies. Yes, also another Destroyer card. Ciderspew would then go on to deal 15 Damage to Ninelle.

Golden Shower (Tranquility/Destroyer/Jester)(X1): Rain a sparkling hail of alcohol to bless friendly targets and prove a nuisance to enemies. You and allies are restored 3-8 Health whilst your enemies take 3-8 Damage. If playing this, gain an additional Free Action that can only play Jester cards for the same turn only.
Unstable Ciderspew (Tranquility/Dread/Jester)(X1)(Free Action): Spew out an unstable burst of alcohol, either dealing 10-20 damage to an enemy or 5-12 healing to an ally. This replays once more at the end of your next turn as a Free Action (chosen effect and target is entirely random). After the replay, one of three random outcomes occur: On your next available turn, gain a Free Action for Non-Jester or Dread cards, give someone else entirely at random an Unstable Ciderspew that cannot replay this outcome (this outcome is replaced with 'Do Nothing'), or Restore 1-6 Health. Signature Enhancement: Whenever this card is added to an enemy's hand, draw a Non-Jester card. If the drawn card cannot damage enemies, restore 1-4 health and gain 4-8 shield.
If only that were the definitive end of the turn, but there was one unfortunate last part. Ninelle still had two bombs awaiting to detonate directly onto her, of which as the Alementals had finished had they too exploded for a huge 69 damage.
"Nice" Yz would suddenly interject upon the Alemental Duo's damage as it was clear Yz's rather sudden influence on the game had changed the situation quite heavily. Burly Alemental would draw another card due to his Perk, and the turn would once more (finally) return to the side of the Gamer-Girl Duo.

Qzioah was, quite awkwardly silent for a moment, before speaking.
"T-that was... a lot more than I was expecting, a-are you okay after that one?" Qzioah asked to Ninelle, who likely would've gotten absolutely drenched with alcohol and booze that entire sequence of cards being played and bombs going off.
"Maybe, if the rules are suddenly that turned against us, we'd want to consider playing a lot more careful too... at least the Burly Alemental lost a lot of health during that. Uh, I'll still probably wait for your perk, but since it seems to be next turn I'm gonna use Preplanning to be ready for it. Now I'm kinda thinking I should've taken some healing card from you, but it's too late for that... " Qzioah considered, already pretty convinced that Preplanning was what she was gonna play even before they drew.

Qzioah would end up drawing another Targetted Beam, which she was pretty happy about considering what they had planned was coming up. Ninelle would luckily get what they were asking for, with the Gods of Randomness granting them an additional Combat Tickle.
"That's what we call in the card business: Top-Decking~" Yz sarcastically added when she saw what Ninelle drew, pointing at her with two finger guns.
Turn 5:
Yz
It Yz What It Yz:
Burly Alemental now has an extra action (permanent). Burly Alemental receives 180 damage to his health, Wizarding Alemental restores 60 health.

Qzioah
247/300 HP
One Action
[Big Thinks](Signature Perk): Manually Activated (Two Turn Cooldown(Ready for use!): Choose a card in your deck, the next card drawn is guaranteed to be that card. Gain a free action for this turn, and heal 5HP to all allies (can Overheal).
Qzioah's Hand
Targetted Beam (Focus/Savant)(X2):
A not-very-nice beam that deals 30-60 damage to a single target. The Minimum and Maximum damage is then increased by 10 for each additional Targetted Beam card being played by you or an ally this turn.
I Like That One (Focus/Dread)(X1): Choose a Non-Focus card in either yours or an ally's hand and transform this into a copy of it at the end of the turn. It can be played as a free action.
Steel Your Fears (Guardian/Dread)(X1)(Free Action Playable): Give 0-7 shield to either you or an ally until the start of your next turn, as well as Ominous Aura until the end of your next turn. Then, draw a card. This replays once more at the start of your next turn.

Ninelle
165/300 HP
One Action
After you and allies have played a total of 20 Dread cards, gain an additional action (permanent). Then, draw a card. For every 8 further Dread cards played by you and allies, draw a card. (Dread Cards Played: 12/20)
Optimistic Outlook (Signature Perk): Manually Activated (3 Turn Cooldown(1 Turn Left): Ninelle has a magical way with success, and promotes success within her team. Her and all allies gain 10 shield until the start of their next turn, and all random-outcome values for her and allies until then will always be at their maximum (for example: Dealing 10-50 Damage will guaranteed be 50 Damage).
Key Effects
Ominous Aura:
Ninelle's Hand
Good... For Me (Tranquility/Dread)(X1):
Joyseeker (Tranquility/Jester)(X1): Restore 8-14 Health to an ally. Then, choose a Non-Tranquility Card from your Deck to add to your hand. It can be played as a free action on the turn after the next (that turn only).
- Free Action (Lingering Horror - Focus/Dread): Deals 2 damage twice at the end of the turn.
-

Enemies
Burly Alemental

315/500 HP (+5 Shield)
Two Actions
Guardian Resolve (Guardian Perk):
After reaching 50% health or less, gain 100 shield and a free action on the next available turn only. This can only activate once per combat.
Burly Alemental's Hand
Unknown Card(X7):

Wizard Alemental
243/400 HP
One Action
Invoke Destruction (Destroyer Perk):
After you and allies have played a total of 20 Destroyer cards, gain an additional action (permanent) that can only be used for Destroyer cards. After you and allies have played a total of 40 Destroyer cards, all Tranquility, Guardian and Chaos cards now also count as Destroyer cards for you and allies for the rest of the game whilst you are alive. Whenever you reach one of the milestones, you or an ally (your choice) can draw a Destroyer card from their deck of their choice. (13/20 Destroyer Cards Played)
Wizard Alemental's Hand
Unknown Card(X5):
- Unstable Ciderspew (Tranquility/Dread/Jester)(Free Action): Spew out an unstable burst of alcohol, either dealing 10-20 damage to an enemy or 5-12 healing to an ally (chosen effect and target is entirely random). After, one of three random outcomes occur: On your next available turn, gain a Free Action for Non-Jester or Dread cards, give someone else entirely at random an Unstable Ciderspew that cannot replay this outcome (this outcome is replaced with 'Do Nothing'), or Restore 1-6 Health. Signature Enhancement: Whenever this card is added to an enemy's hand, draw a Non-Jester card. If the drawn card cannot damage enemies, restore 1-4 health and gain 4-8 shield.
---

Elvario Elvario
17 (A)
1726086637772.png
With the Investigator having taken his leave to take a look elsewhere, the moth did her best to focus on the deal with the magnifying glass. She was rather surprised that he was going ahead to make a purchase even though he had just completely called out all of her false wares, hesitating for a moment before awkwardly nodding.
"Y-yes, okay, uh, thank you... for buying" she answered slowly, counting and accepting the given coin as she nervously listened to the recommendation he had to say. Feeling a little bit confused, she pondered over it in silence before nodding.
"U-uh, right, maybe I'll go take a look after I'm... uh, cleared up. T-thank you for visiting... " she softly answered, letting Deli be as he went off to explore what else the place had to offer while she likely got to work putting away her stuff so she wouldn't be in any more trouble.

The Foreign Summoning Studies and Practices booth truly wasn't that far away, and had a few people around and listening what the person running it had to say. The stall was ran by a reptilian-like mage, who from their tone of voice and movements looked like they were much older.
1726087055577.png
"-Some rather unknown or more unused methods of summoning include what I call 'Longcall' Summoning and 'Parallel' Summoning. Longcall Summoning is through the use of special 'calling and communication' through methods of magic in order to attract something from very, very far away. Now, this isn't entirely summoning but its a technical method of instant-transmitted summons to perhaps a person or creature or thing to attract them or request of their presence over very, very long distances. Parallel Summoning isn't something I've gotten a whole lot of time into researching but as per some work with some other individuals dealing with a different discovery elsewhere in the world, Parallel Summoning involves the method of summoning a living, organic thing via utilising that you already have one of that thing. Through either having a method to directly summon as a summoning point for that alternate, or using something else or the used present being or thing that you have as a vessel, you may be able to summon something or a spiritualised version of it that is most similar to it. Though, this is often dangerous to do from the seems of it... " the lizardman spoke on as he was clearly in the middle of a long explanation, though could probably be asked a question. Besides Deli, someone with a brown leather messenger bag and glancing at a large, fancy-looking book of Arcanic, Ethereal, Spiritual and Otherworldly Summoning would accidentally bump into him slightly. They hesitated and swung their gaze to look at the person they touched, a little surprised.

"Oh, pardon, I wasn't looking, I came here looking for specific information on summoning and was maybe convinced a draconid man might hold the answers, but I'm just leaving questions until later... " she softly whispered as to not interrupt the man giving his findings and knowledge at the stall. The person Deli had bumped briefly looked over the gothic man for a moment in thought.
1726087844528.jpeg
She was clearly reptilian, but looked fluffy in certain places, especially with little beastial ears adorned on her head. She gave a look of thought to Deli, before speaking.
"Of all the people I've seen around here, you're the gloomiest looking one, though that does peak my interest a little... " she spoke softly, raising and showing him the cover of the book she was holding.
"My name is... long, but you can call me Au-Gh for short. May I ask if you are to know anything about summoning obedient beings and creatures that are draconic in nature? I've touched and looked around with a whole lot of things, but I can't seem to find a handle on the dragon-sorts in my mind that I'm looking for. You seem like the kind of person to have random information in your back-pocket, maybe we can make a little information-trade, or perhaps help eachother out. I've been dabbling around in magical research for quite a while, however the interruptions of others can become... tedious at times. It often feels so troublesome to just look for something, though I assume I am just sharing my own ramblings with a stranger who doesn't understand, my apologies... " Au-Gh introduced herself to Deli, having taken a little step away as to keep quieter and not interrupt or disturb what was being spoken by the man at the stall or the others present at it.​

Deliverance

Having done his good deed of the day by sending the moth after Yz, he'd pocket his magnifying glass with a “Thank you and good luck.” and moved onwards to the next destination.

Although he was ending up half-way into the explanation, he did pay attention. At the very least he wasn't a parallel summoner, considering he didn't have Qzioah prior to summoning her. Longcall Summoning through the circle had been more like it, yet this didn't explain why his attempt went wrong.

As he was bumped into, however, he instantly jumped back, shivering and in clear panic. Bumping into a beast-master meant you'd be beaten until an inch of your life... if you were lucky. Pure panic remained in his eyes for a moment, as he looked like he was about to try run off or perhaps even start casting, until the reality of the situation hit him. He wasn't in the West Empire. He'd escaped slavery. Right. Was this like how he'd reacted with that man-eater summon?

He struggled get his heart-beat back down, as he realised the other beast was speaking. As in, speaking a lot. He'd caught up somewhere at 'interruptions of others can become... tedious at times' which did not help his worry. Was she threatening him and saying she'd have killed him for interrupting her where she walked? “My most humble apologies.” An apology might be the easiest way to deal with this. “I was too focussed on the talk to notice your presence, please forgive me.” He stated, with a short bow, hoping that'd be enough to avoid further trouble.

He was about to make his way away, when he noticed something that DID stand out to him. Why did SHE of all people have some of the best possible information sources? Trying his best and hoping Ninelle would come resurrect him if she were to kill him on the spot, he tried ask her about it. “Madam, pardon me, but this book you're carrying. Does it truly cover Ethereal Summoning? It is a topic of great interest to me.” He stated, carefully and clearly still somewhat fearful, but his obsession outweighed his fear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back