• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graceling parabatai

"my older brothers are faster, especially Blade" he shrugged "anyway, princess, what have I won? Surly there was a prize for the winner"

"A prize? I never thought about that. What do you want?" She asked uncertinaly.

"A date?" She raised an eyebrow. Why would he want such a thing from her? "Are you sure there's nothing else...? I have no experience with such things.." She chuckled lightly, as if she were joking. But she had never been on a date before.

"What's the matter with a date? Are you already promised to someone else?" Julian asked as he seated himself on the ground to put his shoes back on

"N-no... I just have no experience..." She said. She had no idea what people even did on dates really.

julian considered this as he stood and put his shirt back on carefully buttoning it back up. he put his hand on her shoulder more to ensure she didnt back away from him when he step up to her side in a way that they were faceing in oppisite directions. he knew he made her nervous and he almost enjoyed it... almost. it felt like a game, how much would she let him get away with? "if you dont go on dates... how are you supposed to find your future husband? how are you to know what kind of person he is if you dont spend time with him?"

She glanced in his direction warily when she felt his hand on her shoulder. She didn't move away.

"I don't know... Im not in a rush like my sister to get married though." She said.

"thats the point. there is no ruch. dating is how you get to know someone you would be intrested in marrying... maybe its not a common practice amongst royals here but your pesants do it. everyone in Lienid dates.... i wont make you do anything you dont want to do.... i just want to see where it could go."

"Oh.." She hesitated for a few more moments than said slowly as if thinking out her words carefully, "I guess it couldn't hurt or anything..."

"Pants?" She raised an eyebrow curiously. "And why not tonight? It depends on what you want to do for the time. Dinner, or just a walk? Or do you have something else planned?"

"Well, ok then. How about in the gardens after dinner?" She said with a curious tilt of her head.

"See you." She said, and once he was out of sight she began to walk back to the castle. She had to somehow find a pair of pants to wear tonight. She didn't remember if she had any.

as soon as julian was back inside the castle and in the room he was given he ditched his fancy cloths for pesant rags planning to skip dinner and went out to check out the surronding town

She went up to her room and walked into her large closet, trying to find something she could wear tonight. Eventually she found something, and laid it out on her large bed.Then she went onto her balcony and looked out at the land.

Bla bla bla after scoping out the town Julian made his way back to the castle and into the gardens at a time that he hoped was after dinner. He was covered in dirt from town he was nearly unrecognizable

Riva went down for dinner a few minutes later. She had a small meal and ate quickly. She didn't see Julian, so it made her wonder if he had skipped dinner to do something for their upcoming date.

Quickly she excused herself and went back to her room to change, not wanting to keep the Lienid prince waiting much longer. She hurriedly changed into the outfit. (It is the outfit I posted her wearing. On page 2 or 3) Then she went out to the gardens, seeing the dirt covered Julian.

"What happened to you?" She asked with an amused glance.

"... Well that is not pants." he said with an equally amused glance as well as avoiding her question. "which is why I thought to buy this." he handed her a package containing boys clothing that was about her size though the fit might not be perfect "I know not all women own pants"

"They are!" She replied with a slight tilt of her head. They were really the only pair of pants she had.

"What is this?" She asked, slowly taking the package. When realizing it was boy's clothing she was very uncertain of weather or not to wear it.

"well either way it's far to dressy and don worry there's no fleas or anything on them I bought them new.... Your also far to clean. We can fix that later." he said and picked at his teeth looking like a proper peasant

"Too clean? Where are we going?" She asked, giving him a look of confusment, and a flicker of curiosity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back