• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Graceling parabatai

"What wh-" She as cut off, and then as suddenly picked up, and glared down at Hordor, keeping her mouth shut. She did struggle, trying to at least send the message she didn't like being touched, or picked up. She wondered if this as something Julian had set up.

After about a minute of talking ( that I'm to lazy to write out sorry) Julian got the whole place to sing happy birthday for his brother Ryder after wards hordor gently put her down and lumbered away

Her face turned red with embarrassment, and she looked at Julian the entire time the people sang. No one in the palace sang the simple birthday song, and she wondered if Julian had been planning to do this the entire time, or if the idea just came to him.

She hurried back down to him, disliking being the center of attention.

"What do you mean?" She asked, wondering if this had been their date, or if he meant she could choose what they did next.

"I dragged you out here had you smear dirt on your face took you through sketchy alleys, made a sketchy looking deal pertaining you, and made you the center of attention. AND eventually I would like to see you ride a pig but.... It's your birthday, and what we do for the rest of the night is up to you. Or we could go back to the castle... I wouldn't blame you if that's what you wanted" he said looking a little ashamed at what he put her through

She came closer and hugged him. "It was fun," She assured him, hoping he didn't mind her hug. Slowly she pulled away and then said uncertainly, "I don't know just about anything about the village... I would like to be cleaned however. We could always finish our date in the castle gardens, I could get some of the cooks to make us a small, fancy meal." She said softly, hoping he wouldn't mind possibly sitting still for a while.

"So did I, I just figured you were hungry cause I didn't see you eat... Plus dinners like what I have planned are supposed to be romantic," She said with a small grin.

She smiled with amusement and nodded in response. Then she made her way out and onto the street.

julian lead her back to the pig farm and walked her into the house greeting the man who had shooed them away eariler "wouldnt want your maids wondering what got you so dirty.... i dont like questions. so we will both bathe here and then go back over the wall"

She glanced at the man, but merely followed Julian farther into the house. "Right..." She said.

"Alright. Thanks," She said, carefully shutting the door behind him. She neared the bath and turned the water on, meanwhile getting undressed. she kept her hair up in the bun so it wouldn't get dirty or wet. It was still clean anyway.

She got into the bath and used a small bar of soap nearby to wash the dirt off her body.

She soon finished and changed back into the clothes after shaking them out a bit and letting the extra dirt wash down the drain. Shethen walked out of the bathroom, the hat in her hand. "Finished," She said to Julian.

"Hello. Nice to meet you," She said to John, turning to face him and smile softly, trying to appear friendly.

"that boy, hes a bit screwy he is." said john cutting right to the chase as soon as julian was out of earshot "trying to ride my pigs he was not to mention the smilely face on his cheak. is he always like that?"

The smile faded. Was he mad at Julian?

"He wasn't trying to hurt your pigs," She said simply.

"i know i know but they aint his pigs to be doing anything with. our deal was for the two of yous to bathe and that was it."

"Maybe you should tell him that, not me," she said. "Don't you think?" She added with a question, expecting an answer.

"your the princess deary. The princess of THIS kingdom and he comes from a far off land where dragons are entertainment and there is no order. You have more say over him than I do"

"And you own the pigs. And anyway, he will only be here for another day or two. I'll make sure we don't bother your pigs again," She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back