• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Lauren had been wondering the corridors for a place to read she had already set up her room for her heaviest of items she has is her staff. "Oh now that the busses have unloaded there will be more people through-out the halls" she had recently wondered who she would be sharing rooms with for they were not there neither was there stuff. Maybe she doesn't have a roomate. "I beater hurry or some stupid student will ruin my reading time" she found the nearest bench and read, This is when you shouldn't bother her or she will become quite rude "the wind is calming today" this was followed by a long silence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lysandre had been waiting forever for the buses to pick him up "Did they forget me?!" He was really getting irritated now. He gave up and focused his psychic power in the direction of the school, he used teleport and arrived at a shaded area in the school "great... now I'm lost and irritated." he felt someone's prescence nearby in the darkness, ughh a dark type now? what luck "I know your there whoever you are don't even think about it." he warned he really didn't want to have to deal with this right now. The red jewel in the center of his head glowed as a second warning he wasn't in the mood for any gijinka's little pranks. (It's an NPC Absol)

"Musent you jump to conclusions or were you raised in the woods to think dark places are bad I think there great reading spots." Lauren quickly stood up and closed her book as she walked daintily twords the stranger "you seem to have teleported to the furthest from the school these are simply the catacombs as I like to call it." She moved to a curtsy "my name is Lauren and you are" @MattieLee

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Lysandre felt embarrassed for having mistaken this girl for an annoying dark type but she was a ghost type so in a way he was kind of close... but she didn't seem annoying at all, in fact he found her kind of attractive... he'd seen better but she was pretty good looking, not to mention she appreciated a good book. "sorry I'm a bit paranoid, I just don't like dark types and I used up a lot of energy teleporting here since the stupid bus seemed to have forgotten me. And my name's Lysandre, nice to meet you" he smiled and winked at her before taking a look around "So they have a catacombs here huh? well I guess I know where to go know for some peace and quiet, do you think you could show me to wherever I can get my class schedule?"

Liana began walking toward the big doors leading into the school dorm section, still reading the map for directions. As she and Daisy walk down the hallway she spots Hidden, holding some portrait. He has a black eye and is sitting on the floor rubbing his head. Whatever happened he probably deserved it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hidden sat on the floor, rubbing the bruise on his face. It was just a joke, this claydol chick didn't have to blast him. The only other, besides ghosts themselves, who can physically hit a ghost type...a psychic type. "Jeez, she hit me good. First day and I already get a black eye." He whispers to himself. Hidden notices the two girls approaching him and another grin appears across his face. "Oi, ladies! I see you found your way in!"

Daisy looks at him, annoyed then she actually smiles."Finally there is somebody here that can hit you and do not even think we came in here to see you because its not happening."

Hidden frowns a bit, but smiles yet again playfully. It's like his sly antics never end. "Aw, but I was hoping me and you girls could hang out a bit! We came on the bus around the same time, even talked a bit. Why not get to know each other?" He says, getting up slowly. Calmly, Hidden walks up to Daisy and puts an arm around her. "I think we'll be the best of-"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liana will have no more of that, she grabs Hidden by the neck and tosses him into a wall. The surprised Hidden , with the wind knocked out of him, stares at the Haxorus gijinka confused. She can also grab him apparently? Liana is furious, no one will touch her new friend. "Lay a ghostly finger on her again and you will not be conscious." She says with a sneer before gently grabbing Daisy's hand and walking away.

Daisy nods then walks away with liana and eventually they find there room and its quite suited for each of them since one half of the room was a nice grassy green and well that is because the rug and the blanket on the bed were made from real woven grass which made daisy squeal happily while liana's side of the room looked more suited for a dragon type with rocky colorings and a place to train.

Hidden is having so much fun, a strong dragon type who can actually grab him, a dainty grass type easy to scare, an easily aggravated dark type. There's even more students who have yet to show up, so many he can't keep track of them all. "This is going to be so much fun..." He whispers as he puts a hand gently on his wounded eye, when he removes it the bruise is gone. Just as it had been before, good as new. "I'll get stronger here...and make some new friends along the way." Hidden then floats yet again and goes down the hallway to his room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liana looks around her room, rather happily. This is amazing, her parents never allowed her a training room. It's even got rough stones and rocky furniture. You'd think she'd hate the rocks, but they seem comforting. Liana walks over to her rocky bet and puts a hand on the stone, it was warm. Such relaxing feeling. "How...did they know I'd like this?" She whispers to herself.

Daisy had since and very happily, lay down on her grassy rug quite contently."I think they look at our backgrounds before they accept us and know our type then adjust the rooms to suit the needs of each gijinka."

Jade was in her dorm room already and was relaxing in her mini pool before she heard a noise coming from the room next door and she went to investigate and saw some gijinka "Neighbors!" she thought happily but instead watched them shyly from her door she thought she was safe and nobody would notice her until she remembered she was till dripping wet and she heard little drips fall to the ground. "Eeek!"

"Bobby-"

"Nope, I'm not telling you where we're gooooing!"

The Ninetails was being dragged behind the excitable Luxray, as he hurriedly rushed past the dorm of the three talking Pokémon, wherein he looked in and squeaked, "oh hey neighbors! Hi neighbors~!"

"BOBBY!" The Ninetails grabbed him by his ear and dragged him away, "come on, these people might not want to talk to you..."

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The Milotic felt really uncomfortable but felt like she had to go say hi anyways so she took a few seconds to build up the nerve to talk to the others but then squeaked audibly when Moonlight spoke and jumped involuntarily. She tried to run away but accidently ran into Bobby "Ah! U-Uh S-sorry!"

Moonlight rolled her eyes and sighed."So many gijinka's and without a room, all three of you follow me."She went off in one direction.

Hearing all the noise outside, two young Braixen walked out of their dorm. The male had an obvious look of annoyance in his expression. "Can't you guys be quiet? My sister and I are trying to enjoy the silence in our room, and maybe read a nice book, but there has to be so much noise out here." The female touched his shoulder. "Yoruto, please stop, it's fine, they weren't being bothersome."

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Ninetails dragged Luxray behind her, " Nikki the Ninetails, and this is Bobby. Luxray. Is it possible we can get rooms close to each other?" She asked the Umbreon.

Bobby looked at Milotic, then stuck out his free hand and smiled a toothy grin. "Hi, I'm Bobby, I'm a Luxray."

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The Milotic accepted bobby's help up and spoke softly "oh, hi my name's Jade, the Milotic... but I guess you already knew that, sorry about all that I just get really nervous around crowds..."

Moonlight nodded then dragged all three gijinka's to three seperate dorms and one room was suited for the milotic which had blue walls and and a blue floor and sea green rug with a low stone circle in the middle of the room filled with water and a small fountain in the middle with a water bed while the ninetails room had alot of red and fire proof walls so torches could burn on the walls without burning down the school and it had some heated rocks in one corner of the room with water pouring on them to make a bit of steam and the luxrays room was kind of rocky but very yellowish at the same time with thunder decorating the walls and a little machine attached to the celling to make small lightning shocks jump across it.

"Of course I can its just the matter of you making it out of here first" the girl took out her staff witch allowed her to use her special ability 'levitate' as she giggled and motioned him to follow her through the dark caves. "If I had not found you then you might have been stuck down here for quite awhile good thing I like reading in the dark" she turned around and floated backwards.

The Espeon grumbled at the girl getting to levitate while he walked. He followed her wishing for a moment he could do that "So you know your way around this place?" he asked

"I can go through walls which made a mental map in my head " she said calmly then she sported an idea face "I'm sorry if you become uncomfortable" she then grabbed the espeon by the waist and sped up through the catacombs "at this rate I can still have a cup of tea before there are too many students" she made sharp turns left, right, left, left again.

Lysandre's eyes almost popped out of his head as he was suddenly grabbed and flew, no levitated through the air "Ackk!"

"you get used to that" as she saw light up ahead and sighed in disbelief "looks like were comming to our stop thank you for choosing us for your flight today" as she flew out of the catacomb and landed on the ground catching the espeon "my sincere apologys" as she curtsied again then raised her head "this is were we will be spending a lot of are time" as she stared at him then catching herself turned her head with a slight blush.

Lysandre was feeling dizzy after all of that and he spun for awhile before falling face first on the ground. "Ugghh... I don't know how I'll get used to that...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back