• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Aura: Well that went horribly wrong...

You mentally scold yourself, then see the ball a little too late... Thank god Ken knows what hes doing.

"WELL I CAN'T FUDGING DO ANY FUDGING THING ELSE!!!! AGH!!! I FEEL UTTERLY USELESS!!!"

You wish you could smash your fist into something.

"WHAT AM I GOOD FOR!? MAKING SITUATIONS WORSE?! ENDANGERING MY TEAMMATES?!!??! APPARENTLY, BECAUSE THAT'S ALL I EVER DO! GOD FUDGING DANG IT!"

AFR̢IE̛N͘??? : ͜K̕E͢E̵Ṕ G͠O̸IN͝G!

̕Y̷OU D҉RAW̨ T̨H͞E TWO̕ CA͞N̢NONS ̨NEAR̴ ̵A҉N͡D͢ F͏IRȨ O͞N͘E ̨G͠I͝GA B̕E̕AM͏ ͘A͝T C͡HAR͡LOT̶TE.͟

@̛e̵l̵ectr͟o͜Sh̴ogu͞n

"I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND! I'VE TRIED TIME AND TIME AGAIN, BUT IT JUST SEEMS LIKE I'M EITHER HARMING THE TEAM OR BEING USED! WHO EVEN AM I!?"

Well, now your identity issues were showing...

"THERE HAVE BEEN ALMOST NO PLACES WHERE MY 'GIFT' HAS PROVED USEFUL! YOU KNOW WHAT IT HAS DONE?? DECREASED EVERYONE'S TRUST IN ME! AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!"

You feel like you're about to spontaneously combust. And you probably were...

AF̵R̕I͠E̢N?͟??̧ : FI͡RȨ!̷

̨Y͘O͝U̧ ͝LA͡TCH YÒU͞R̴ ̢T͟ĘNTA͝CL͘ES ́A͡R͞O̡U͏N͜D ÇHA͢R͠LOT̨T̷E͞ AND ͠B̛LAST҉ A ̡SECÓND͟ ͢B͘E͝AM̕!̕ THI̕S ͞O͘NE͜ SHO̡ULD͞ HIT!

@electroShogun

"WHAT DO I GET FOR TRYING TO STOP AFRIEN? CRUSHED UNDER A ROOF! WHAT DO I GET FOR TRYING TO HELP AGAIN?! A MASSIVE BALL OF ENERGY THAT COULD HAVE KILLED US BOTH! I CAN'T... I can't have you die Ken... I just... I'm just useless."

Your voice softens to nothing more than a whisper as you suddenly sadden. Useless always seemed to be a key word in describing you.

"..."

Charlotte: RETALIATE

You wave your staff.

"Fos, na yperaspisteí mou!"

A barrier of light surrounds you, deflecting the attacks. You cast several streams of flame at Afrien.

@Midnight Phantom

----------

Auren: Collapse

You fall to your knees.

Ken: Comfort

"You're not useless, Aura. If you were useless, we wouldn't be able to fuse like this. Your fury is an incredible weapon. Your forte isn't altering others' Rage... it's using your own."

@MoltenLightning

AFR̷IÈN̨???̵ : ̛G̛ET ̧BO҉RED

̶TH́IS͞ IS BOŖING͞! THIS̨ ͞IS ͏JU͘S̢T ͠A̢ STU͝PID ͜S̨TA͘LEMATE! O͝H̴ W̸ELL̶,̀ ͘T̴IM̴E̛ ͡TO ̀PUL̡L͘ ͟ÓUT ͟AL̕L ̛TH̷E S͞TOPS!͢

͝

AF̧R͢I̵E҉N̸?͞?҉? ̵:͠ GO A͝LL ̢O͝UT!

YO̵U RE̢LEASE CHA̡R͞L͢OTT̶E AND OPEN̸ ̧B͡OTH̡ PA̸LM̡S. ̷T͞O͢O̸T̸H͜Y GR҉I̧N̵S ͏L̢ÌK̷E͘ YǪUR ̢OWN̸ ͞O͢PEN̵ ̢ĮN̶ ͘YOU͟R̡ ́HA͜N̕D̡S, ͝TO ̡RE͠V̨E̴AL M̕O̵RE CH̢AOTIC ̨EỲE̡S. Y̶O͡U ́BEGI͘N̢ F̴IRI͝NG̡ A͝T̷ ͝E̢VERỲTH̸IN̷G ͘AND̡ ̶E̕V̴E̶RY͞ON̴E̶!͜

@E̢L͝E̴C̷T͞R̕O̷S̷HOGUN @̸M̀ǪLT͘E͝N͜lI̵G͝HT̀N̵I͏NG ͝@̨SH́ADOWHU͢N̛TR͠E͢SS @Nawmoo

"... It just feels fake. Like I'm not really doing anything. Hey, I can smack around a few people in an angry fury. But that's it..."

You suddenly feel strange. A new, weird, and alien feeling washes over you. A very... Disregarding feeling...

"But you know what..? I don't CARE about that anymore. I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY OF IT! WHY WOULD I NEED TO CARE, WHEN I COULD BE DOING EVERYTHING MYSELF?! I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT ANY OF YOU THINK ABOUT ME, OR WHO YOU THINK I AM, OR WHAT YOU THINK I AM!!!"

Was this... You talking..? You weren't really sure...

MK: That...

MK: That is rather clever coming from you Sir Gamzee.

MK: You are definitely onto something.

@electroShogun

A͝FR͡I͝E̷N??? ͝: ͠A̶T͘TAC͢K!̕

̛YO͡U K̛E͡E̵P͢ ̴FIR̨I̢N͝G ͝AT EV̀ERY̛TH͠IN̢G͝ Y҉OU͏ ͏C̨A͞N, T̕R҉YI͢NG̀ TO ̨P͟ASS̀ T̶H͞Ȩ LIM͞IT͟ ͜OF͠ ͜W҉HAT CH̵AŖLOTT̸E C̶AN ̷P̛R̷OT̡E͘CT̴. SḨE ̵C҉AN͟T̨ ̷H́OL̡D̸ OUT͜ ͟FOREVE̸R̶!̀

@.electroShogun

Duke: Auto-parry!

No need, Charlotte looks like she's got it covered both metaphorically and physically.

Duke: Analyze

This is only going to get worst, the longer this goes on. You are not sure what to do about this situation, but you have an idea. Taking from where Charlotte left off, you pull out your GRIMOIRE and start skimming through it's pages looking for some sort of spell or something that could possibly cease this conflict.

Gamzee: Elaborate

TC: OkAy, HeRe's wHaT YoU GoTtA Do.

TC: GeT YoUrSeLf a bOmB AnD FiLl iT WiTh sOpOr sLiMe.

TC: ThEn hAvE SpAcEmAn mAkE It hUgE.

TC: AnD BlOw tHaT ShIt uP On aFrIeN'S FaCe.

MK: But where will we get a bomb...

MK: Wait!

MK: That Tortoise fellow of the Hex Society has bombs! If we can infiltrate their lair, we could steal a bomb!

ÁF̸R͝IE̸N͠??̀?͞ ͜:҉ ŔAG̡E̛

ḐA͠MN̡ C͘H̕A҉R͞L̛OT̀T̶E ̶LOCK͠ING YOU̡ I̧N ͠A ̕BUBB͏L̴E̕!͡ ̧Y̛OU ͞POÙN͢D ̶O͟N ̷THE ̧PR͏ISÓN͠ ̨ÁN̨D TR͘Y̶ ̸T͢O ̢B̕RE̛ÁK FRE̴E, ͢B͟U̴T҉ ỲOUR̷ ͟F̸I͡S̀T̛S̛ C̢O̕M̕E̴ FL͢YIN͘G̀ ̷BAC̡K͏ A͠T Y̨OU. ҉M̷AYBE L̴ASERŞ W̸ILL͞ ͡WORK̢ ̵B͝E͘T͜TER͡!?͘!?̸!?

̴.́...

͟L͞AS̴EŔS ̷D͠I̵D ̴NO̕T̡ WÒR̵K̶ ́B͜ETTE͡R.

@electroShogun

Duke: Notice memos

As you skim away, you see alerts literally popping-up in front of your eyes.

Duke: Post memo

QA: That sounds very tedious.

QA: Can't we just make a make-shift one instead?

QA: Would be rather faster, and probably less time-consuming.

@electroShogun @Midnight Phantom

Last edited by a moderator:
QA: Thanks.

Duke: Alchemize

You alchemize some SOPOR SLIME and- Ah geez, you got some all over your clothes. Gonna take freakin' ever to get it out. Clothes aside, you put the SOPOR SLIME into the EMPTY JAR. You now have a JAR OF SOPOR SLIME! God this thing better work.

Duke: Get in position

You stare hovering into position to chuck this baby right at the grimdark troll.

@electroShogun @Midnight Phantom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back