• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Shadow: Follow Creature

Shadow stood up and flew in. Whatever it was didn't seem friendly by how it sounded. She kept flying until she saw what was causing this and felt mortified. Was that Afrien? But.....it couldn't be, right?

Amanda: Follow Shadow

Amanda followed Shadow in and her eyes widened in surprise. What the hell had Afrien turned into?

Amanda: Read Mind

This probably wasn't the smartest idea, but it was the only thing she could think of at the moment. So, she focused on Afrien's thoughts....this might backfire....

@Midnight Phantom

Ken: Follow

You follow Aura. Whatever that was, it's gotten her mad. Hope it wasn't an ally...

@MoltenLightning

----------

Charlotte: Discover

You see... something standing in the court room. You can't make out what it is, but you instinctively know to stay out of its way.

@Midnight Phantom

----------

Queen: Awaken

You are awakened by the sound of shattering glass. Have the Dersites attacked again?! No, that's impossible! You get up, retrieve your ring from its case, and make your way to the court room.

Duke: Wake up

What the heck was that? You heard some kind of commotion going on for some reason.

Duke: Examine commotion

You get out of your room and into the hallway, going towards what was causing this ruckus.

'̶M͝I͞Q̷YGA͢IUTVA͞EJR͞ZW̸JR҉ZWQ͠EJCMI͞QY̡G͡AIUT͟V͜AÉJR͟Z͠W̕JR̷ZWQ̡EJCM̕I҉Q͡YG͜AI̢UT̵V͠AĘJR͟ŹẀJR͟ZWQE͜J̸C͟N͠R̢PMK̨A͢YK͡NR̸PM͡ḰA̡Y͘KNR͡PMK͜A͘YK̀NRP̶MK̨A͏YK͘NRPMK͘AÝK͝NR͞PM͘KA'҉

YOU̢R͝ ̧T̡HOU̸GHTS͟ ̸RUN͢ ͝RAM̢PANT W͢IT͝H ͘E͞L͞DRI͜T̡C͘H͜ ̶M͟ADNE̕S͡S.

@ShadowHuntress

A͡F̨RI҉E̛N??̧? ̸:̢ ̀FI͝R̀E!

̶YO̴U ̢OP̢E̶N ̕YOÙR M̨AW͞ ̧A͢N̸D ̸THE͟ E͡Y͜E̕ OF ̕CH͢A͡OS WI͜TH͠IN͞ ̵Y̸OUR̵ ̕MO҉UTH ̀B͡EG̷IN̨S TO ͜SP͏IN, ̀BE҉F͞O͜R҉E B̨LASTIN͢G A̸ MA͏S͜SIV̕E͢ LÁS͞ER͡. YO̕U͡ ͘TWIRL ABOU͏T T͡H͜E ̴R̨O͢OM,̀ B̸R̢INGI͏NG T҉H̶E ̛R͟O̧ǪF͢ DO̶W̨N.͟

FUDGING FERRET FUDGER WHATEVER IT WAS IT HAD WOKEN YOU UP. AND THAT WAS NOT AN OKAY THING FOR IT TO DO. As you finally approach, you notice Afrien and clench your fists immediately. Not registering the fact that he was... Different. You approach him, fists balled up.

"OKAY, YOU MORON. TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THE FACT THAT WE WERE ALL SLEEPING. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO JUST WALK IN HERE AND START SCREAMING YOUR HEAD OFF?! DON'T YOU KNOW ANY MANNERS?! I MEAN, YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST-"

Aura: Get crushed

You don't even realize a roof has started to cave in on you in your rant, and get crushed immediately.

Aura: Get mad

You start twitching under the rubble, coughing and sputtering, and yet your anger increased.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amanda: Scream

Amanda clutched at her head and fell to her knees. It hurt! She knew this was a bad idea! She quickly closed the connection and leaned against the wall, pulling Shadow along with her so she didn't get hit by the falling pieces of roof.

Shadow: Be Pulled

Shadow was about to ask if Amanda was okay when she was pulled to the wall. Right when she did, where she was standing was covered in roof tiles. She gave a sigh of relief before looking at the monster in front of them. Just what was going on?

"̸N҉VT͟XRÒFYU͢F͢WAR͠O͠FY҉UF͝WAR̴OFỲUF͘WARO̶F̵Y͘UFWA I͡RZ̶O͝T̵UA͘! ̛A͜K ͞NF̀, ͢S̕ ҉YYW̡G̢ODE̛'D̨ IR͝T̡X͠ ͞BOL̴ PXZMZG̀S! ͠YORC̨Ẃ H̴LC͘KS͢S̛J!͡ I͞TDH͏RR͡GY͘I̸M̶KA͟YK̡N̢RPMK͡A̡YKN҉RPMKA̛Y͘!͟"̵

YO͞U FL̀Y ́INT͟O THE̡ ̛AI̵Ŗ< A͡ND͝ B̛EG̷IN STĄBBIN̛G̵ S̷TRAY ͘P̕ROS̕P̨ITIA̛NS ͠WIT̢H͜ ̨Y͟O҉U͜R͏ ͜M͠YR͡I͠AḐ O̴F͡ ͢TĘN͝TA̵CLES̷.

Duke: Take Cover!

You use you FURTHEST DISC like a shield to take cover, as the roof came crumbling down.

Duke: Recover

You cannot recover because you're covered in roof rubble. You are "okay", for the moment, but you're pretty much trapped.

Duke: Uncover

You start pushing and digging your way out of the rubble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte: Freak out

You somehow managed to not get buried. You find your way to Duke.

"Are you okay?! What's going on?!"

----------

Oglogoth: Speak

IT ͡A͠PPEARS ͞T͠HAT͞ ͢NRU͘B̧'҉Y̸I̧G͘LITH ̢H͜AS G͞ÓNE̵ ROG͘U͘E.̨ HE ̷H̶AS T̷U͢R͜NED̸ AF̀RIE̕N ͢G͜RI͟M͠DÁR͝K҉. ͏YOU ̢M̸US̴T͟ ̵S͘U̢B̀DUE͘ HIM B͘E̶FO͝R̀E̸ HE ҉D̴ESTROYS P͞R͢OSPIT̴.

@Nawmoo

----------

Ken: Help

You rush over to Aura and dig her out of the rubble.

"Are you okay?!"

@MoltenLightning

Aura: THAT WAS IT!

THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW!!! You smash through the rubble above you with Ken's help, breathing heavily while clutching your bleeding side.

"I'M FINE!! BUT AFRIEN ISN'T GOING TO BE IN A SECOND!!!!"

THAT TYRANT NEEDED TO BE STOPPED! You ignore the pain in your side, and float up into the air. You get into a battle position, staring him down with the ferocity of a beast.

"COME AT ME, I DARE YOU!!!!"

You get out your mace, eyes blazing. This had gone FAR ENOUGH.

"͘JF͢V̕'̨F҉ B̨O̢L͞ ̡K̸R̡C͠ O͢Q̡W̡ I̴K͏!? ̕SZ̨J̧ ͟UQ̀!̸ ̸BO̵LB͝ ̷HV̡A͜F Q̀I̛XR̵ZD͞ID̕H!̵ AY̛K̡N͟R͜PMKÀYKNR͡P͢M͠KAYK͢G̨Y͝IT̵D̡HRR̢GY͘I͠T҉!"

DAR͜KŅESS̀ ́BU҉RS̸TS ̢FR͞ƠM͢ YO͟U̧R҉ ̴BOD̶Y AS Y̨O͡U ̵CAC͠KLE, ̸S̕HATT̵ER҉ING̴ ̷THE ̡WAL҉LS̨ OF T͘H̸E͟ C͢O͝UR҉T҉ ̴RO̶OM.

@electroShogun @MoltenLightning @Nawmoo

Shadow's eyes widen when she sees that they are attacking Afrien. It couldn't have been his fault that he was like this! He would never openly attack one of his friends....even if it was Aura! She knew they didn't get along too well. She went to fly up to try and calm him down.

Amanda: Stop Shadow

Amanda's eyes widen when she saw that Shadow was planning on going up there. What was she thinking? She wasn't a fighter to begin with, so why was she going up there to fight her Matesprite...unless she was going up there to calm him down....Uh, that could be bad. She reached out and grabbed Shadow's arm, holding her down. She had seen Duke's message but she was sure Shadow didn't since she just ignored it. She really was too caring.

"Don't Shadow. He'll only hurt you."

"That's not Afrien! He would never openly hurt one of us! Something's wrong with him!"

"I know that he isn't himself, but he'll kill you if he sees he has the chance. Let them handle it. Maybe we could find a way to turn him back?" She questioned with a nervous smile. They couldn't lose their healer because of this.

"You really think that will help?"

"Yes. But for right now, just stay here, okay. See if you can distinguish anything from him from here."

Shadow nodded and stared at Afrien. Amanda couldn't help but sigh in relief. Oh thank god that worked.

Aura: ATTACK!

You charge at him, shouting in fury. You, unfortunately, weren't thinking. Instead, you only have thoughts of stopping him cloud your vision. HE NEEDED TO BE STOPPED!!! YOU WOULDN'T LET HIM KILL ANYONE ELSE, EVEN IF SOME OF THEM HATED YOU!!!

"AAAAAAAAFFFFRRRRRIIIIEEEEENNNNN!!!!"

~~~~

Lyssa: GOD **MN IT!

You had to avoid a piece of the wall, but realize Aura's gonna get herself killed very quickly. WHY IS SHE SO STUPID!? You try to fly over to her, but find your wing stuck under a piece of rubble. NO!

Duke: Recover

You get out of the rubble and right into a defensive stance. You were not sure what to expect from Afrien, now that he was grimdark, but you weren't going to take any chances that he wasn't going to hold back.

Duke: Abjure

You block the wall shrapnel with your FURTHEST DISC and get back into your stance.

A̢F͞RIE̸Ń??͜?̶ : ̨

(Mild Undertale Spoilers???)
YO̶Ų ͞CAC͠K͡L͞E̡ ̨M̨ENA͞CI̢ǸGLY,̀ B̴E̸F͢ORE LIFTÍN͟G̵ THE̷ F҉ALLE̕N ͠R͟O̵O̕F IN͟TO ̧T҉H̀E̶ AI̛R. ̢Y̡OU ͠B͡E͝ǴI͏N ̕ŞLÀMMI̡NG͜ ҉THE͡ ͜PI̵ȨĆES҉ ͝DOW̕N ͡ĄN͏D̷ ̀CƠNTI͞N̕ƯE ͘YO̴ŲR L͝A͘UGHTȨR̢.͞ AU̧RA͢ G̀E̴TS ̢SMAS͡HED I̛NTO̢ THE͘ ͟G͠RO͜U̶N͝D ͝BY͞ ̧YOU͠R ̷ATT͝AC͠KS.̀

@MoltenLightning

Deust : Arrive

What the fuck. What in the actual fuck.

Duke: Accede

You find her idea unconventional, given what happened last time she tried to use it, but you were to busy keeping your guard up to think to heavily into it. You comply with Charlottes command and hand her your GRIMOIRE.

@electroShogun

A͡FR̡I͢EN̶??̀? :͢ C̶O̷UNTER

Y̴O̶U GE͞NE͠RA͟TE̢ Ą LA͞R̨G͏Ę BLAS̀T ̷OF ̶EN͜E͏RǴỲ,͡ ͝K̢NO̴CKI͜N͟G ̡K̢EN͏ THR̴OUGH̨ THȨ ̧AI̛R.͠ ỲOÙ ̡B̷LAS͟T̛ ̶O̸F̸F ͠ELSEWH͜E͢ŔE ON ͘PRO͏SPI͏Ţ, P͏L͞A҉N̨NI͏N̵G ͡T͢HE S҉P̕R̷E̡AD̡ Y͏O͏U̸R ͜FUN!

@electroShogun

Aura: ...

You get slammed into the ground, feeling the wound from early become more painfully real. You wipe some blood coming from your mouth, then look up at him again. YOU WOULD NOT GIVE UP! You slam your fist into the ground, then stand up. Your mace lay in your hands as you bore into his figure.

"IS THAT ALL YOU *Cough* GOT!? COME ON, YOU CAN DO *Hack* BETTER!!!"

He sped off suddenly, leaving you to start trembling. You start screaming in his direction, then notice Ken plummet to the ground. Your anger wavers, and your eyes tremble. Before you could do anything, he slams into the ground. You gawk at his landing place, then your face shadows over. Your fine...

Aura: Check

You walk over to Ken, eyes morbidly angry. You still manage to speak.

"What did he do to you..?"

Charlotte: Read

You open the Grimoire and frantically flip through it, searching for a counter for Grimdarkness.

----------

Nrub'yiglith: See chance

The Maid has the book. Just as planned. You channel your majjyk through the inherent majjyk of the Grimoire.

W????????Q????A????????Z????A????,???? ???????Y?X?????K?????? ??????B?J???????N???????S??????? ????J??A??????M????U ?????U????? ???P???????J???????O????S????????E????? ?????N??????H??L?????X?????J????!

----------

Charlotte: Hear

You hear a voice booming in your mind. You drop the book and clutch your ears, but the voice doesn't stop. Your heart begins beating faster and faster, pounding in your chest, until...

Charlotte: TURN

In a maelstrom of dark majjyk, you take on a new form.

sHhBxId.png

"KRAZ MARALA D'VOR!"

@Nawmoo

Shadow: Give In

She couldn't watch this anymore. This wasn't Afrien and she was going to get him back. She shook Amanda's grip off of her and flew up to Afrien. "Afrien? Can you hear me?"

@Midnight Phantom

Amanda: Facepalm

That idiot! She was going to get herself killed! She debated on flying back up to get her, but she saw she was already talking to him. Oh boy was she dead. She couldn't do anything but watch and hope she would be okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back