• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Ken: Reassure

You ignore the pain and grab Aura's hand.

"I'm fine. We have to stop him. We might need Auren again."

@MoltenLightning

----------

Equius: Explain

CT: This is bad

CT: Grimdarkness amplifies the victim's inherent violence

CT: And in Afrien's case, his inherent violence was already very powerful

CT: The Grimdarkness has turned him into a genocidal monster

CT: I am not aware of a cure for Grimdarkness

CT: I will consult one who is more experienced with it

@Nawmoo @Midnight Phantom @ShadowHuntress @Kurai Okami

AFRI͜EN???͡ ͝:̴ R͢EJ̶OI͜CE̛!̸

͢YOU̵ D̕O̴NT҉ ͞E͏V̕EN ̶HA͜VE̛ TO ͢ḨUNT!̨ ̢ŢH̸E ͏F͠ǪOD C͏OMÈS͞ ́T̀O͠ ̨Y͠OU!͡

͢"͘ÌRUQ ̷K͟EIO̵ ̵Z͟F ͞JQ PY ͢EODK U͠Q̢D͢L͘ ̛JG͢K̸V͏BU̶H!?̵ ҉A̡YḰN̛RIT͠DHRRG͝YITDHR̸ŔGRPM͘K!͜"

Y͏O͡UŔ ͝TENT͘AC͏L̶E҉S ̧W̸R̸AP ͜AR҉O̸UND ̕S̨HA͡DO͠W͘,͢ A͟ND ͡Y҉OU͢ ̡EB̴GI̶NT̀ O͜ ͠P̵ƯLL ́H͢ȨR TOWĄRD͝S̢ Y͏OU͢R ̢D̢E̛M͏ON͟ÌC MA̷W.

@ShadowHuntress

Duke: Notice

*Long Sigh*

Duke: Retreive Grimoire

You use the FURTHEST DISC'S TRACTOR BEAM to snag back your GRIMOIRE.

Duke: Abscond

You hop on your FURTHEST DISC and get some distance.

@electroShogun

Charlotte: MURDER

...No. You may be a murderous monster, but you have standards. You cannot hurt your allies.

Charlotte: FIND AFRIEN

You don't consider Afrien an ally at the moment, however. You speed off after him.

@Midnight Phantom

Shadow's eyes widen as she felt the tentacles wrap around her but she didn't do anything. She didn't want to hurt Afrien. "It's okay Afrien. Don't worry. Everything is going to be alright." She said as her eyes became gentle and loving. She knew this might not work, but she didn't care. She cared for him too deeply.

@Midnight Phantom

Amanda: Groan

No cure. Wonderful. And your healer was going to get herself killed. And was that Charlotte? Did she catch it too? Perfect! Let's make a killing horde! It was the best plan ever! Let's all die everyone! Yeah, okay, she was being sarcastic, but she was panicking. She didn't know what to do! And she almost always knew what to do!

A͞FRÉI̕N?̡?̵? : ̧PR̨EPARE ͢T̛O ͜F͘ÈAST̴

́YOU L͘I͜ÇK YOƯR͝ T̶EETH ̀E̡X̨CITEDL͞Y, ĆOV̕ER̢I͠ǸG YǪUR͢ T̵O̷U̷NGE͞ I͝N T͜HÉ WHO̡L͝E ̕HEM͜O͞SPECT̷R̸UM̢ ͡OF ͞B͟LO̴OD̸ W̨HI͢CH̢ S҉O͠M͢ĘH҉OW CONSTÀNTLY͢ ͡DRI̷PS̕ OFF͠ OF ͜Y͡ǪUR T̶EETH.͘ WEI҉RD.̵ ́AH̡ ̀WHATEV͝E̡R͢.͢ ̕YO̡U ͝AR̡E͞ ́R͢EÀD͞Y ͠T͘O͜ D̶E͘V͟OUR͟ ͟S͏H҉AḐOW.̸ H̸OP̕ÉF̨ƯLL̛Y N͘O͢B͟OD͜Y ̕ÌNTE͝RVEN̨ȨS.͝ ̴THA͠T W̡ÓULD̨ ̴B̵É ̷M҉OS͠T͏ ̕SADD͏E҉N͝IN̢G̢.͞

@ShadowHuntress @electroShogun

A̧FRIE̛N?̕?͞?͟ :͠ BE ͞IǸ PAÍN

Y͟O͡U͘ ̨CRY͠ ͡O̧UT͠ IN P͏A͡I̸N͠ ̢A̡N̕D LOS̴E Y҉OU̷R ̢GR̕I͠P̛ O͞N ͢S͘H̶ADO͝W.͘..͏

҉A̸FRI͢E̸N̡?͠?? ҉:̧ P͢S͢Y͘C͏HE͢!

Y̧ÓU GROW ̕M҉ÀN̡Y̡ MO͟RE ͏TE̡NT̶A͜C̴LȨS̴ AND͞ G͏RA͘B̛ ͞S̀HA̸DOW͝ ͡O͢N̶C̨È ͟M͏O͟RE̡,͝ N͘O̡W AL̡ŚO͞ ͏R̵ĘS̀T̸RAI҉NÌN̕G A҉M͏AN͞D͟A͢.̢ IT̸ WI͟L̴Ļ ̀T͜AK͢E ̀M̸OR͏E͟ ͢T͢HÀN A̵ HU̸M̸A͢N͜ TO ̶S͘T͢OP ̵Y͝OU͝!͟

@ShadowHuntress

AFR͞IÉN?̷?͏?̸ :͞ ͠BE ̧S͏T̨OPP͢ED

GO͡D DAMM̢I͟T!

͢"U̡Y̶ OA̸ ̛IU͞T̀U̶ U̷WN̕! F̷KI̷J ͠S͝Y̶ ́D͏G ͏Y҉H͜A̡C̵!̛"͏

̕Y̛O̵U ͘O̢P̛E̷N YOU̷R͜ DĘMON͝I̢C GAPE̛ AN̛D F̛I͟R̕E ̵A̴ ͏M̨ÀS̸SI͜VE LÁS͟ER̷ A͠T͜ ͏CHA͠R͏LO̡T͞TÈ,́ W̴HO ́HAD A͢LS͜O͢ E̛N͏TER̢E͡D THE ̧S̴T͝A͘T̨E ̛O̕F GRI̴M̨DAŖKNE͠SS.

@electroShogun

Duke: Examine

What the, where's Charlotte? You thought for certain that she'd be trying to murder you or rip out your spine...which would murder you. You see that she has token her own initiative and went over to the grimdark Afrien, trying to attack him? ...Ummm, what?

Duke: Have theory

Maybe not ALL grimdark players are bad?...You're gonna need some more data, before you can be certain on this theory.

Amanda: Sigh

This was nuts! She hated this! And now she was trapped. She couldn't reach her bow, which she stupidly dropped when she was restrained.

Amanda: Try To Break Free

Refusing to give up, she moved her arms away from her, trying to move the tentacles far enough away to slip out. Or, if her strength didn't fail her, rip his tentacles apart. She doubted that would happen, so she only hoped for the first thing.

@Midnight Phantom

Aura: RRRRRG...!

You weren't sure becoming Auren was a good idea with your mental and emotional state at the moment... But you just silently nod your head. You activate the Fraymotif, hearing the shrill note play. You hoped that your mind wouldn't affect Auren too much...

Last edited by a moderator:
AFR͘IE͠N??̀?̨ ̀:͡ G̸E҉T͠ ̛M̷ÁD̴

Y͞OU ̢R͝ELE͞A̸SE ͟SHADǪW̢ AN͡D̨ ́AMANDA ̕T̶O҉ ENG͡AGE ̧C̷H̛A͟RLOT͠TE.̶

̵@̛Şhadow̧H͞u͝n̢t̕res̸s

̸

AFR̷I͞E̶N???̡ ͘:̀ ͞S͏TRI͘FE!͏

Y͏OU LU͞NGE ̸A̧T̕ CHARL͟O̶TT̛E, ͟F҉I̸R̕I͠N͠G͠ ̴Á ̀ST̵R͘I̡N̵G̀ O͜F ̕PO͢WE͢RFUL҉ M͞O̧U͏T͝H B͜E̛AMS͝.͜

@ęl̡èc̀t̨r͞o̴S̷ho̶gun

Equius: Update

CT: I have spoken with another player

CT: One who has become Grimdark before

CT: Allow me to introduce you

-- centaursTesticle added tentacleTherapist to the group --

TT: Introduce

TT: Hello. My name is Rose Lalonde.

TT: I've been told that you have a Grimdark problem.

TT: Grimdarkness is a condition brought on by exposure to the Outer Gods' dark majjyk.

TT: It amplifies the host's inherent violence, and in some cases, drives them to genocide.

TT: However, any human with a shred of morality will be able to quell the genocidal tendencies.

TT: Trolls, however, are affected differently.

TT: They don't have the capacity to overcome the genocidal tendencies.

TT: Therefore, they rampage indiscriminately.

@Midnight Phantom @MoltenLightning @Nawmoo @ShadowHuntress @Kurai Okami

----------

Ken: Fuse

You activate your half of the Fraymotif and embrace Aura. The familiar light envelops you.

Auren: Awaken

You stretch your arms behind you.

"Nnnh... Another crisis, eh, lovebirds? A fusion's work is never done."

You draw your weapons and fly off to find Afrien.

Shadow looked at the message and almost cried. Would Afrien be okay like this? She looked up at him and would have flown back up if Amanda hadn't stopped her again.

"Come on. Back up. You'll only get in their way at this point."

"I know, but I don't know what to do....what if we can't help him?"

"I'm sure they'll figure it out Shadow. I purromise."

"Really?"

"Yes really. Now come over here where he can't see us. We don't want you getting caught again. You're too important to lose right now." She said as she led her back to the wall. Shadow just followed, her gaze never leaving Afrien.

Aura: Wait

You felt an INCREDIBLE amount of anger coming from Afrien. Maybe you could... Try to... Decrease it? You silently try focusing while in Auran's form on Afrien, seeing if you could do SOMETHING...

"I'm gonna try to do something, alright Ken..?"

You were still seething, it seemed.

Amanda: Be Confused

She did know that they had no idea what she was saying....right?

Shadow: Be Ignorant

She didn't care what Charlotte was trying to say. She was more focused on Afrien. Why had he become like this? He didn't leave Prospit to go to the Outer Veil did he? No. He wouldn't do something so reckless. Then why...?

@electroShogun

AFR̷I͡E͝N?̕?? :̕ ͟SC̕RE͡EÇH̴

҉Y̸O͝U CO̸N͟TINUÈ AT̛TAC̵K͠I͠NG ҉AND̴ SC̴R̨E͘EC͘HIN̡G ͢I͟N͢CÒHE͜RE͝NT́L͘Y, ̸EVÀD͝I̕NG̵ ̷CHAR҉LOTT̵E̢S ̕A̶TTAC̴KS̶.̡ YO̴U̧ ̴H̴EA͜DB̷UŢT ́THE͜ HERO͡ O̕F ͏HOPE͝, ̛GOIN͠G ͢F́UL̢L͡ FO҉RCE̢.̡

@electroShogun

Duke: Examine

You watch the battle unfold between the between Afrien and Charlotte, both whom were grimdark at the moment.

A̵FR̡I͝E҉N??͝?̕ ̕: ̨GEŢ ͢EVE͢N̶ ͟M̡ADDER!̧

YO͝U͘R R͜AG̡E̴ ́B͡E͡G̀IN͠S̴ TO͢ ̸VERY S̛L̶I̸G͢H͏TLY ҉DEC͞R͝EA͝SE͟, ͟WH͜ICH ͏M̛A̴K͞ES Y͝OU͢ ͡E͡V҉EN͝ ͟ANGR҉ÌER͠!̡ ̀YO͡U ͢CHA̡RG̡È U҉P͘ A MA̷SS̡ĮVE B̷A͞ĹL͝ ̸OF ÈN̕ÈR̶G҉Y AN͝D T̨HROW̕ IT ̵A҉T͘ ̀A͞UŔE̕Ń, B́E҉F͏ORE͜ CA̛USI͝NG͞ ̡I̷T̛ ̨T͜O ͠B͢U͡R͝ST ͠ÌN ͝T͡HEIR F̨AC̛E͘.͠

@MoltenLightning @electroShogun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back