• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Ken: Teleport

As soon as you see the Lerna appear, you place your hand on it and teleport with it to Skaia. You quickly teleport back, before it has a chance to wake up.

"Phew... Okay. That's one."

You go over to the computer and target another Lerna.

"One more time."

You focus extremely hard, picturing an area you haven't visited before... You see a great checkerboard plain, with a pearly white castle in the distance.

"Now!"

@Midnight Phantom

Ken: Find gear

You search Alternia for a set of gear that you can use. You come across a corpse near another lerna cave wearing scavenged armor, with two makeshift stone axes nearby. You appearify the armor and axes.

"This should do, right?"

You Captchalogue the BONE PLATES and the two TOMAHAWKS.

@Midnight Phantom

You pat Afrien on the shoulder, then teleport about a mile from the other Lerna.

"I can't believe I let him talk me into doing this..."

You equip the Bone Plate. Miraculously, it's a perfect fit. You equip the Tomahawks to your Universal Specibus, which changes to 2xAxekind to accommodate them.

"No turning back now. I hope he doesn't expect me to drink the blood..."

@Midnight Phantom

Afrien : Gear Up

You slide out of your Seer Robes and wear the Ancient Hide Robes, disabling your God Powers. You can still see lifespans, but your flight and power boost are gone. You equip Chryom's Glaive.

Afrien : Slide

You slide down the steep hill, to where your adversary is resting.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

Afrien : Go In

You fly into the Lerna's Right mouth, and stab your Glaive into the roof of its maw. You walk backwards, dragging the weapon across its upper jaw, before pulling back and flipping out of the beasts head. Its Jaws slam together, breaking a few teeth.

@electroShogun

Afrien : Acrobatics

You flip backwards, evading the stream of fire, before sprinting around the back of the beast. You jump onto its back, running your Glaive around its back, piercing its hide, in an X shaped pattern.

@electroShogun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back