• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

"Oh you're a fucking pussy. If a 18 year old mortal can handle one, a fucking god can kill it. Of course, I will be changing into tribal armor, and will lose access to my god powers while fighting. Gotta be traditional about it."

@electroShogun

"Fine... But if things start going wrong, I'm intervening, got it?"

@Midnight Phantom

----------

H͡E̛ ̡DO͡ES ͘N̢O̴T ̨T̨ŖUST͝ A̶ M̧ǪRT̴ÁL͏ ͏W̛ITH T͡H̢E ̶P̢O̷W͘E͟R̛ ̕O̸F̕ TH̨E͡ ̸TR͏EAS̨U͝R̸E. I̢ H͘A͏V̨E ̕A̡TTE͏MPT͟E̢D͏ T͞O P͘E͢R͝SU̵ADE ͝HI̕M̕, ҉TO ŃÓ ҉AV̵AIL.

@Nawmoo

Once she was satisfied, she started back for the meteor. She hadn't received any kind of message that they had moved so she was just assuming. She hummed a song while she flew. Once she got back, she ran in and almost tackled Ken to get Rosalie back. "Hey baby! Did ya miss me?" She asked her, hugging her close.

@electroShogun

Last edited by a moderator:
"The people are as messed up as the Planet. Have you seen our government system? Complete hoofbeast shit. Whatever. Just find a Lerna Den. Should be in the ocean. They are aquatic, but can come on land."

@electroShogun

You search around for a den. It takes you a while, but you find one. There are several Lerna sleeping within.

"These ones look good... relatively speaking.

You attempt to appearify one of the Lerna, but you get an error. Apparently, the apparatus is too small.

"Welp. I can fix this. Stand back."

You enlarge the apparatus until it's big enough to Appearify a house. This should be big enough.

"Okay, this part is gonna be slightly tricky. Afrien, I need you to push this button when I say. I need to be over there, so I can teleport the Lerna away immediately."

@Midnight Phantom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back