• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

"No... I've never heard of something getting locked in the sylladex. Does it have anything to do with your fetch modus? Wait... no, you use Array, just like I do, don't you?"

@MoltenLightning

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes, I think so... But its there. And it kinda looks weird."

You examine the moderately glitched out locked card. It almost made you feel unnervingly... Persistent in getting it.

Duke: Gain speed

You start picking up the paste as you soar across the void of space. You looked back to see LONAR get further and further away from you as you move forward. You wondered if maybe you should have left a message for the others saying that you were doing this, maybe written down on a piece of paper that you were gonna be gone for a while. You question if you should go back, but shake that thought out of your head. You cannot be hanged-up on what if's, right now.

Duke: Examine

On your way, you are halted by a wall of meteors floating around. You look closely and see that some of them are being used for various purposes. You assume that they might possibly be being used for lab space and general research, but you have no time to speculate on that. You're determined to get this treasure that Oglogoth spoke of and you weren't going to let your miscellaneous thought get in the way of achieving it anymore.

Duke: Move on

Still on your FURTHEST DISC, you hover your way through the jumble of meteors, leaving streaks of dark magic as you go, and continued on with your journey to the Furthest Ring.

Last edited by a moderator:
"This is where all the magic happens. Er... science. Whatever."

You turn around and point out parts of the machine.

"This part here is the Appearifier. Using it, I can transport things from across space-time."

You type on the machine's keyboard, zeroing in on a stray cat wandering around your neighborhood on approximately July 26, 1999.

"All I have to do is locate something, then press this button."

You press a large blue button, and the cat disappears from the screen and appears on a platform nearby. The cat looks around, confused.

"Mrow?"

@Midnight Phantom @ShadowHuntress

The cat purrs happily.

"You see, that's what happens in normal circumstances. However..."

You zero in on yourself from the same timeframe.

"What if I tried to appearify a younger version of myself? That would create a time paradox, so..."

You press the button. A green, gelatinous silhouette of a young you appears on the platform.

"...the machine creates a Ghost Imprint instead."

A nearby machine vacuums up the slime.

"Now, if I were to press this green button, the Apparatus would create a clone of me from that Imprint. But, if I were to create another imprint, it would mix them together, and I'd clone something with both my traits and the traits of whatever the other imprint was. That's Ectobiology in a nutshell."

You press a red button, and the machine drains the slime away.

@Midnight Phantom @ShadowHuntress

Amanda burst into a big smile and hugged the cat closer. "I'll name her Rosalie and she's going to go everywhere with me. Isn't that right?" She asked the cat she was holding, continuing to pet her. She was so cute...but so skinny. Good thing she had cat food in her house. She'd copy the code then make a whole bunch for her new furry friend....and a litter box.....and litter. She didn't mind though. She was adorable!

@electroShogun

"Okay, I'm gonna head home to grab what I need. Can you watch her until I get back?" She asked, looking at Ken. She'd be too busy with getting what she needed to pay attention to Rosalie so she needed a cat sitter.

@electroShogun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back