• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

"Yes, I am Equius. It is nice to hear your voice, Amanda. You have a very pleasant voice."

"Easy, there, Mr. Casanova! I thought you only had eyes for me!"

You elbow Equius playfully. He turns to you and smiles slightly.

"Of course. I apologize, Nepeta."

He steps away from the mic, and Eridan takes it.

"Hello. This is Eridan speaking."

@ShadowHuntress

Duke: Stop dancing

Wow *takes a breath* that was A LOT of dancing, you're practically tuckered out. You need something to drink.

Duke: Get beverage

You go to your mess hall and...wait, you're back home? You were grooving on Skaia a moment ago and now your searching for liquids in your house, when did this happen? You assume Ken must have transported everyone home, course that was only your educated guess. You would ask him, but he doesn't seem to be around. Man, that is the last time you dance with your eyes closed...you miss out on so much. However, it was an awesome victory dance you just did; One that you'll treasure always...wait...T-tre, treasu-HOLY SHIT, THE TREASURE! You can't be messing around, you gotta go get that shit!

Duke: Scuttle about in a panic

You run around your house, freaking out over your realization. You start grabbing random stuff that you think you'll need for this journey for this treasure that the Elder Gods told you about.

"I...Uh....maybe? By accident I swear! It just kinda....slipped out. It was meant to stay in my head!" Amanda ends up blushing and looking away too. This...this was definitely awkward....

@electroShogun

Amanda sighs and leans against the wall. That has never happened before. And it was really awkward. Please don't let that happen again....

"As a Rainbow Drinker, you possess the ability to radiate light. This is activated and deactivated by your willpower. In addition, you can withstand heavy solar radiation, like that given off by Alternia's sun. However, you must drink an ounce of troll blood every 24 hours. Otherwise, you will become extremely weak, and die in eight additional hours."

@Midnight Phantom

Aura: Level up!

Wait, what on Earth were these OPTIONS?! You have no clue what to choose, and end up sitting there for a while just trying to figure out what you wanted. You end up selecting the one that was labeled SKELETON KEY. Well, at least now you can open anything..? Okay, sure. You look around, and spot Charlotte.

"Oh hey Charlotte! Where'd Ken go?"

While you ask this, you suddenly remember something at the very back of your mind... Wasn't there something... Locked away somewhere..? Oh yeah! There was that locked thing in your inventory...

Duke: Take inventory

One WEIGHTED BAG, for obvious reasons, check. One FURTHEST DISC, check. Several cans of MOUNTAIN LIGHTNING, check. DESCENT-TASTING SPACE FOOD, check. One MINDFUCKER, check. One METAL ROD, check. GRIMGAUNTLETS, check. One VOID VERSE FRAYMOTIF, definitely checked. One change of clothes, checked but you don't think you need them. A spare pair of COSMIC SPECS, check. A BIG CREATE, for when you need to reach something in a high place, check...And you think that's it.

Duke: Gear up

You captchalogued everything and mentally prepared yourself for the journey ahead. You weren't sure if the treasure was somewhere dangerous or just being kept somewhere on a shelf, but you were sure that you had anything you needed to get it.

"Ah, how cute." She teased with a giggle. She was returning to normal and was happy about that. Okay, so after he was done with her, she still had to meet Sollux....that might not go well with how she had just met Eridan, but meh. She wanted to meet him before they had to leave.

@Midnight Phantom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back