• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Terezi snickers in the background.

"Uh... I should, uh... get back to... programming stuff."

Sollux hurries away. Vriska steps forward and takes the mic.

"You certainly have a way with the boys, Amanda."

@ShadowHuntress

Theo: level up

OOOOH! A mobile cat walk! despite your lack of fashion sense, you've always wanted to make different style options besides the one shirt you have like 75 of.

Kersin: level up

You choose the third eyes mouth, a beneficial item despite the receiving end of the item being cut off it would still be useful to use anyways.

Theo stood there feeling awkward as hell and not knowing what was going on.

Duke: Head off

Being an eager beaver, you decided that you were finally ready to go. You jump on your FURTHEST DISC and just get going, you didn't want to wait or else something would have just gotten in the way. Riding like the wind, you bolt out of your abode and start flying off into space. A stream of dark magical aura seeps out of the FURTHEST DISC as it moves forward, leaving a sort of vapor trail behind you.

Duke: Leave LONAR

You left your land and were floating in the middle of the Incipisphere. You know you haven't even gotten close to your destination. As you reached the Incipisphere, you wasted no time waiting around in the middle of space started heading for the Furthest Ring.

Kanaya gently pushes Karkat out of the way.

"I believe I have an explanation for that. The act of you saving her life firmly rooted her flushed feelings for you. Likewise, her being the first one you saw once you regained consciousness rooted your flushed feelings for her."

Karkat pushes Kanaya away.

"Uhh... What Kanaya said, I guess."

@Midnight Phantom

"I had a lusus who was fucking useless at explaining anything about quadrants, so thanks for that. Anyways, we should go make sure Ken hasn't fucked everything up with Ectobiology. I wouldn't put it past his dumb ass to catch himself on fire."

@electroShogun

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back