• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
Emily turned to Earl frowning at him as she sang out an opera. Earl was nothing but annoying how dare he do this to her. She glared at him as he took her hands and twirled her around. Even though she could have fought it her grumpy face didn't stick around for very long as it soon soften to a smile. She continued to sing the opera as she danced along with him.
Soon she had stopped singing. But the suits of armor around them had picked up the song as they continued to dance

Soon she had stopped singing. But the suits of armor around them had picked up the song as they continued to dance
(aww its so cute and magical. Emily will always remember this....just more things as to why she just ends up loving Earl)
The smile never left her face, as the danced together amongst the singing suits of armor. This Christmas being nothing like she had before, she would give up all the gifts in the world to have another Christmas day as this.

(aww its so cute and magical. Emily will always remember this....just more things as to why she just ends up loving Earl)
The smile never left her face, as the danced together amongst the singing suits of armor. This Christmas being nothing like she had before, she would give up all the gifts in the world to have another Christmas day as this.
Once they done were done dancing he held her hand for a little while. "You ahould stay for Christmas more often."

Once they done were done dancing he held her hand for a little while. "You should stay for Christmas more often."
(them holding hands at this point is just cute and its something they just do. >3<)
Emily softly chuckled, she felt nothing buy happiness and at peace at the moment. "maybe I will....it sure was not like any Christmas I ever had before..." she replied

(them holding hands at this point is just cute and its something they just do. >3<)
Emily softly chuckled, she felt nothing buy happiness and at peace at the moment. "maybe I will....it sure was not like any Christmas I ever had before..." she replied
Earl walked her back to her commonroom and bid her good night

"Until tomorrow" she said back before she disappeared into the Slytherin commonroom.

(We skipping to after the winter barke or did you have more ideas for the winter brake)
(I think so) The winter break ended and it was time for the next Quidditch Match what's coming up. Gryffindor vs Slytherin. Earl would not be playing this match but he was wearing a scarlet shirt under his robes to show support. He figured that Josh cared WAY more about this than Emily did. As she really only went to game that Earl was playing in

(I think so) The winter break ended and it was time for the next Quidditch Match what's coming up. Gryffindor vs Slytherin. Earl would not be playing this match but he was wearing a scarlet shirt under his robes to show support. He figured that Josh cared WAY more about this than Emily did. As she really only went to game that Earl was playing in
Josh was fully dressed in the spirit of checking for his house team. He had even recently aquired a lion hat thing that he had punched from a fellow classmates making them. Along with a bit of face paint, there was no dought who he was cheering for. "You look ridiculous....." Emily commented getting a full look at Josh. "Defently....." Alyssa chimed in "seriously Josh...your over doing it..." she added looking him up and down before going back to her book, her serious facial expression never changing

Josh was fully dressed in the spirit of checking for his house team. He had even recently aquired a lion hat thing that he had punched from a fellow classmates making them. Along with a bit of face paint, there was no dought who he was cheering for. "You look ridiculous....." Emily commented getting a full look at Josh. "Defently....." Alyssa chimed in "seriously Josh...your over doing it..." she added looking him up and down before going back to her book, her serious facial expression never changing
"Hey Josh you got anymore face paint?" Earl asked. "If you do hand it here."

"Hey Josh you got anymore face paint?" Earl asked. "If you do hand it here."
Josh huffed ignoring the two comments by two of his friends. "You two girls just don't have the true team and school spirit..." Josh said and he pulled out the small face paint palette and handed it to Earl.

"No. I wouldn't be caught dead with that on my face. But I know someone could use a little douse." He said eyeing Thomas
"Oh no fun....wait?...what are you planning?" Josh questioned looking at the look that Earl had on his face.

"Oh no...Earl" Emily spoke up crossing her arms getting an idea to what the look might mean. "Earl you just going to cause problems.."

"Oh no fun....wait?...what are you planning?" Josh questioned looking at the look that Earl had on his face.

"Oh no...Earl" Emily spoke up crossing her arms getting an idea to what the look might mean. "Earl you just going to cause problems.."
"Only if Thomas does." The hufflepuff said leaning back in his chair

Josh chuckles "you come up with some wild pranks for him...thats for sure..."

"It ain't funny Josh...Earl is going to get himself expelled one of these days.." she added not finding any of this amusing
"Oh come on Emily. Worst case scenario I seeve a few detentions." He said. "Besides I already said that Thomas will ne just fine so long as he doesn't try to start anything."

"Oh come on Emily. Worst case scenario I seeve a few detentions." He said. "Besides I already said that Thomas will ne just fine so long as he doesn't try to start anything."
"Just a few detentions?...you'll be in detention all your life by the time you graduate..." Emily added. She had a feeling that Thomas was bound to start something by the end of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back