• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
"Well its not like I'm gonna be known as a stellar academic." He said.
Emily frowned not knowing what to say to that point. Yes he was not a book scholar, but he was rather smart from what she had see. "Whatever just don't get me involved or think I'll help you get out of your mess" she huffed. (We know this is a lie she will defently help him out if he was every in trouble)

Emily frowned not knowing what to say to that point. Yes he was not a book scholar, but he was rather smart from what she had see. "Whatever just don't get me involved or think I'll help you get out of your mess" she huffed. (We know this is a lie she will defently help him out if he was every in trouble)
"I wouldn't dreeaaam of it." He said

"I wouldn't dreeaaam of it." He said
Emily frowned looking away over this whole thing.
Josh looked over towards everyone Alyssa still just reading her book. Emily arms crossed, pouting as she sat next to Alyssa. Before turning to Earl once again."so you comin to see the game right?..." He questioned.

Emily frowned looking away over this whole thing.
Josh looked over towards everyone Alyssa still just reading her book. Emily arms crossed, pouting as she sat next to Alyssa. Before turning to Earl once again."so you comin to see the game right?..." He questioned.
"I am." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back