• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Future of the Wizarding World (One on One)(Closed)

Characters
Here
He nodded. "Well then lets go talk to her."
Emily quickly turned to Earl at what he had said. "What?!....we can't you know McGonagall she has mad up her mind.....who dose she care about two students that want to gather on a common room.....she will mention that there are plenty of other rooms throughout the whole school in and outside which we can do that..." Emily replied

Emily quickly turned to Earl at what he had said. "What?!....we can't you know McGonagall she has mad up her mind.....who dose she care about two students that want to gather on a common room.....she will mention that there are plenty of other rooms throughout the whole school in and outside which we can do that..." Emily replied
"Well what's the harm in asking?" He asked.

"Hey that is an amazing idea." He said
"Well we will just have to see what McGonagall thinks fir herself" she added following him out of the Slytherin common room. Though she stoped and looked back and smiled taken in the beautiful suprise Earl had made for her before she followed him.

"Well we will just have to see what McGonagall thinks fir herself" she added following him out of the Slytherin common room. Though she stoped and looked back and smiled taken in the beautiful suprise Earl had made for her before she followed him.
He practically marched her the office and when they got to the statue he said "Albus Dumbledore." Nothing happened. "Hm. that was definietly the password last year right? Think I got sent to her office enough to know,"

He practically marched her the office and when they got to the statue he said "Albus Dumbledore." Nothing happened. "Hm. that was definietly the password last year right? Think I got sent to her office enough to know,"
"...didnt you go to her office just last week?..." she asked looking over to the entence and standing upright to speak lound and fermly "Albus Dumbledore" she spoke deofr nothing happened once again. "....well last year?
....you would think McGonagall would change it then every year if it's not workin..."

"...didnt you go to her office just last week?..." she asked looking over to the entence and standing upright to speak lound and fermly "Albus Dumbledore" she spoke deofr nothing happened once again. "....well last year?
....you would think McGonagall would change it then every year if it's not workin..."
"I dunno, maybe she diddn't want me trying to prank her." He said.

"I dunno, maybe she diddn't want me trying to prank her." He said.
"Or you think she might not want to be bothered on Christmas?...." Emily sighed "Earl this might be a bad idea.... the rules are set up for a purpose....maybe it's for the best..." Emily said not wanting to bother McGonagall and even so why would she even bother changing up the rule for them two...it was ment for everyone

"Or you think she might not want to be bothered on Christmas?...." Emily sighed "Earl this might be a bad idea.... the rules are set up for a purpose....maybe it's for the best..." Emily said not wanting to bother McGonagall and even so why would she even bother changing up the rule for them two...it was ment for everyone
"I guess... Fine whatever we'll get through this. Not like we have to be in our common rooms to hangout." He said

"I guess... Fine whatever we'll get through this. Not like we have to be in our common rooms to hangout." He said
Emily crossed her arms and pouted looking away. She knew this was all a dumb idea, having come over here to see McGonagall when the rules were set and done. She let out a tiny sigh from what Earl commented "yes....I know we will....and I know we are able to hangout around the school..." she added.

Emily crossed her arms and pouted looking away. She knew this was all a dumb idea, having come over here to see McGonagall when the rules were set and done. She let out a tiny sigh from what Earl commented "yes....I know we will....and I know we are able to hangout around the school..." she added.
"hey." He takes her hands in his. "If your dad trying to his darndest wasn't enough to split us. We got this."

"hey." He takes her hands in his. "If your dad trying to his darndest wasn't enough to split us. We got this."
Emily calmed down a bit looking down at her hands in his. He was the only person that could ever show her this much physical affection with out her wanting to fight back or flintch to his touch. She stared at his hands for a bit before looking up at him. "Yes....of course......but really Earl....I dought this has to do with my father......its just rules changing like Carlson said so..." she replied

Emily calmed down a bit looking down at her hands in his. He was the only person that could ever show her this much physical affection with out her wanting to fight back or flintch to his touch. She stared at his hands for a bit before looking up at him. "Yes....of course......but really Earl....I dought this has to do with my father......its just rules changing like Carlson said so..." she replied
"I don't think your dad has anything to do with it either. I'm just saying if he wasn't good enough to do it,"

"I don't think your dad has anything to do with it either. I'm just saying if he wasn't good enough to do it,"
"Oh I see.....and I'm not very sure if he is or not Earl..." she squished his hands as he held hers. " plans and such for me...all I grew up ever hearing....whatever that means." She shrugged but looked up at Earl and gently smiled at him

"Oh I see.....and I'm not very sure if he is or not Earl..." she squished his hands as he held hers. " plans and such for me...all I grew up ever hearing....whatever that means." She shrugged but looked up at Earl and gently smiled at him
"Fuck his plans. You're gonna be the girl you want to be." He said.

"Fuck his plans. You're gonna be the girl you want to be." He said.
"Earl....language..." Emily said in a hush tone letting go of his hands. She sighed and gently shook her head. "If you say so Earl..." she added with a small smile. However deep down she felt that it was all wishful thinking. Some people just can't have a choice in their futures.

"Earl....language..." Emily said in a hush tone letting go of his hands. She sighed and gently shook her head. "If you say so Earl..." she added with a small smile. However deep down she felt that it was all wishful thinking. Some people just can't have a choice in their futures.
"I do say so. You don't believe yet but you'll see."

"Right Earl....let us go, no point in being around here if we can't speak to McGonagall.." Emily spoke up as she began to walk off
I pulled out his wand and flicked it at her. She started singing opera. "Cheer up Em." He said walking with her. He took her hands and began to dance to the tune she sang

I pulled out his wand and flicked it at her. She started singing opera. "Cheer up Em." He said walking with her. He took her hands and began to dance to the tune she sang
Emily turned to Earl frowning at him as she sang out an opera. Earl was nothing but annoying how dare he do this to her. She glared at him as he took her hands and twirled her around. Even though she could have fought it her grumpy face didn't stick around for very long as it soon soften to a smile. She continued to sing the opera as she danced along with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back