• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Forest of mythicals!

"Do I look like a statue, or something..? I'm waiting for an answer." He growled, taking a few steps closer to the other. "Hint hint, doesn't matter what you say, you're leaving one way or another."

Zacharie tensed, nodding slowly. He was defeated. He'd be killed if he stayed here, but he'd also die if he didn't. Zacharie was a goner either way. Looking down, he hugged himself, beginning to turn around to leave.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I...I...um.. Yes and no," Candy managed to get out. "I know where I am if that's what your asking. Well sorta," she said with a polite smile.

Jacob tilted his head as the girl looked on confused. She was lost in this forest, the worst place to be let alone get lost. He immediately went on high alert. Most of the animals in the forest would kill just to taste a human.

"My name is jacob and i can give you the full tour of the forest if you want" he said holding his hand out.

"Um..Okay, I'm Candy," she told him with a smile. She was always polite but she didn't quite trust him yet. She got of the stump and asked,"Where are we going first?"

Jacob sniffed the air to find the other creatures. He finally gota general direction then transformed into his wolf form.

"Hop on it will be faster"

Zacharie really didn't want to leave. But again, he'd die either way. It was either being devoured by monsters, or going out there, being found, and beaten to death. Jeez, this was rough. He grunted, gripping onto his masked face. He had no other choice.

"O..O.Okay," Candy said and got on. She was terrified of dogs, especially big ones so this was not fun. 'I wish I didn't loose that bet.' --------------------------------------

Toralei jumped of her tree. She started walking and saw a boy on a tree. "Hey," she yelled.

@SorryOutOfOrder

Zacharie jumped a little, now aware of the monsters against him. He looked up, calming, and acting as if he was cool the entire time. "Hey." He grinned at the girl from underneath his mask dorkily, pausing his walking.

@Ceres

Last edited by a moderator:
I sat on a rock looking down at my dead phone and my hair was meast up and i had 2 cuts from a werewolf witch wer bleeding and i was crying my jacket was wrecked because of the werewolf "why didnt you kill me im a vampire im supos to be dead but you left me with two cuts that hurt " then i hurd a step but i didnt look tourds it i was still crying caz of the pain

Open please rp with me))

Revnoir flicked his tail curtly and threw a glance at the others before disappearing into the trees. "Easy work right there. Not as entertaining as I'd hoped, though, what a shame..." He muttered to himself, his ears pointing back to keep the branches from catching them. He made his way to nowhere in particular through the trees, his eyes glistening every time they caught a bit of the sunlight that splattered the ground and the branches. He made almost no sound as he traveled across the outstretched arms of the trees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back