• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Flight 2466: Plane Crash OOC

Annabella said:
Just wanted to state that all of you guys's characters look absolutely amazing.
I have to agree with you. I am super excited for this to start!!!

Wastelxnds said:
Hey, I'm sorry. I just don't have the time to make a cs, so I'm going to have to drop out.
aww that's okay, thanks for letting me know!

@GiannaCoco @CreativelyPerfect

hey! i plan to start either tonight or early tomorrow, so please try to get your CS's up soon :)

Just want to let you know that my CS will be up tomorrow.

I haven't had Internet the past couple days but I will tomorrow because I'm flying abroad and will have Internet at the hotel I'm going to.

Sorry for the delay.

KaoriMei said:
Just want to let you know that my CS will be up tomorrow.
I haven't had Internet the past couple days but I will tomorrow because I'm flying abroad and will have Internet at the hotel I'm going to.

Sorry for the delay.
haha sounds good! and no worries :)

The roleplay has officially started!

Please try to get your starter posts up as soon as you can :)

Sign-ups are still OPEN! If haven't yet posted a CS, it is not too late!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I posted my starter already, but I have to go to school and won't be back for a while. If someone wants to borderline control me for that time, it's cool. (Maybe @Zatanna)

Anyway, just wants to let you know,

Also guys please wait for a majority of the roleplayers to reply with their starter posts before beginning to really roleplay and respond to others!

We don't want to move on too quickly before other people even get a chance to catch up and post their first replies
:)

[QUOTE="Xx Cosmic Storm xX]Hey hmu for relationships.

[/QUOTE]
they're actually all going to be strangers before the plane crashes! :)

so, looking for someone to interact with claire. :)

she actually has lost her memory and i'm not sure when she'll get it back, so bare with not knowing her name for awhile haha

Zerataku said:
so, looking for someone to interact with claire. :)
she actually has lost her memory and i'm not sure when she'll get it back, so bare with not knowing her name for awhile haha
i feel like any amnesia she gets from the plane crash wouldn't cause her to forget her own name though, like everything else i understand but i feel like her own name is a little extreme- it's your call tho :)

i suppose she could remember her name, though i think it would be fun to have a mysterious nameless person in the rp.

Alright guys- I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to put a PAUSE on this role play until tomorrow. Effective immediately. Please do not reply until at least 9 hours from now (which is also 2 PM GMT-4:00)!

The reason is that there are still many people who need to catch up and so far, there has already been 10 pages of role play, which I love by the way! Please don't get me wrong, I love how everyone is so active so far and I'm really impressed by the pace of everything :) It's just that there are some people who haven't even posted their first reply yet, so I want to give people a chance to catch up (and 10 pages is a lot to read! :) Thanks for your understanding guys!

@Xx Cosmic Storm xX @Zatanna @WolfOfProphecys @emdillon @CreativelyPerfect @The Awakened Moon @Zerataku

Note for those who are not caught up yet, basically all that has happened so far is that everyone is starting to get to know each other and helping each other out with their injuries. you really only have to read my very first starter post on the first page, then you can start skimming around halfway starting at like pg 5 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
CreativelyPerfect said:
wonderful! I can go to bed! It's 5 in the morning here, goodnight everyone!
same here! haha

also @Zatanna , all of there supplies and luggage have actually been burned in the fire when the plane crashed, so there are actually no fish nets available- sorry! (please edit your post to accommodate this)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back