• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Flight 2466: Plane Crash OOC

ahaha I can request an Updates tab when I get back home where I'll post objectives for us

haha thanks guys -

alright I've just submitted a request for an Updates tab! it should be approved tomorrow :) but I think I'm going to make our first objective to build a bonfire to use the smoke for signaling

also guys please be as realistic as possible- for example, seaweed will definitely not be able to hold the weight of an entire human being so I don't think the wooden crutches would stay together from just seaweed. after all, seaweed is just grass.

and in order to make the role play more realistic, they shouldn't be finding food everywhere they go- like coconuts from trees and clams from the water- I doubt the food source isn't going to be so convenient if they were really stranded on an island. we want them to really be resourceful and expand throughout the island! :)

and again- everything has been destroyed in the plane crash, so they cannot just change their outfits whenever they feel like it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Semblance said:
haha thanks guys -
alright I've just submitted a request for an Updates tab! it should be approved tomorrow :) but I think I'm going to make our first objective to build a bonfire to use the smoke for signaling

also guys please be as realistic as possible- for example, seaweed will definitely not be able to hold the weight of an entire human being so I don't think the wooden crutches would stay together from just seaweed. after all, seaweed is just grass.

and in order to make the role play more realistic, they shouldn't be finding food everywhere they go- like coconuts from trees and clams from the water- I doubt the food source isn't going to be so convenient if they were really stranded on an island. we want them to really be resourceful and expand throughout the island! :)
So you're saying there is no food on the island and the characters can write about so hungry they are?

i get what you're saying, but it might not be as fun? :/ i get it though, i'm causing too many problems in the roleplay ...

[QUOTE="Xx Cosmic Storm xX]So you're saying there is no food on the island and the characters can write about so hungry they are?
i get what you're saying, but it might not be as fun? :/ i get it though, i'm causing too many problems in the roleplay ...

[/QUOTE]
there is food, but I'm just saying that they shouldn't be finding food everywhere they turn, you know? like they should have to work for it and put effort into exploring, like they didn't land on island that happens to have everything that they need- they have to be resourceful

Semblance said:
there is food, but I'm just saying that they shouldn't be finding food everywhere they turn, you know? like they should have to work for it and put effort into exploring, like they didn't land on island that happens to have everything that they need- they have to be resourceful
Sorry I was sounding like a dick. But I didn't think I was looking every direction and finding something to eat.

--

Could I add another user and if I did would it have to be a boy?

@Annabella

[QUOTE="Lex Halycor]My character just heard yours, maybe we can get back in this together haha.

[/QUOTE]
whos

Ugh it is so hard to keep up. ( :( )

Just so you guys know I work third shift and I am on EST time zone. I get off work usually around 7 am and get on my computer usually from about 9am 'till noon or 1pm. I don't expect you guys to wait around for me by any means, but that's when I will be able to be on. I will try really hard to keep up, because I love this RP, but if I get too far behind I will bow out gracefully and hope that you will allow me a wonderful parting death scene in which I get killed off. Woot. (B')

Last edited by a moderator:
@TheHappyPikachu your character is accepted! but could you elaborate more on why she was going to Sydney? it's unclear how this "incident" is related to why she was on the flight

Hey! I just want to let you know that I'm going back to school this weekend, so my activity on this site will significantly drop. Therefore, I want to let you guys know that I may not be able to post for a while. I'm really sorry if this caused any inconvenience, because I did genuinely enjoy role playing with you guys while I had the chance :)

Please feel free to continue role playing! We have a great group of writers and it would be a shame to stop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back