• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Flight 2466: Plane Crash OOC

Yeah, I work third shift, so I was working when this all went down lol. I will catch up and post my starter before I go to bed this morning, but if this is all going to take place while I am working I may end up having to leave. We will see how it goes.

Holy sugarballs.

10 pages of roleplay o_o

I think I'll pass on joining then
xD

Jumping in will be random and hard. *-*

Was your last reply towards me?

@Delax

OK well I am off to bed, I have to work tonight, but I will be back in the morning!

KaoriMei said:
Holy sugarballs.
10 pages of roleplay o_o

xD

I missed just as much, but I did it, you can too!

KaoriMei said:
Holy sugarballs.
10 pages of roleplay o_o

xD

literally the first 10 pages are just introductions and getting to know each other haha, it seems like a lot but nothing has really happened- you should def still join! :)

keep in mind guys that they have NO supplies left from the plane- everything has been burned and destroyed when they crashed (this includes all suitcases, luggage, etc.)!

@Delax

Xx Cosmic Storm xX] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18996-semblance/ said:
@Semblance[/URL], does spare parts also refer to pieces of the plane littered around? Because i get luggage but metal pieces?
metal pieces are still there, anything from the plane itself would be okay

Semblance said:
ahaha me neither! don't worry it may seem like a lot but most of it is just introductions, getting to know each other, and helping out with injuries- you really only have to start reading from around pg 6 or 7 ish :)
and @Xx Cosmic Storm xX we're giving others a chance to catch up! also try to understand that real life can get pretty busy :)
.-. i got that, but when you said around 2, I gave it an extra hour, idek you guys...

[QUOTE="Xx Cosmic Storm xX].-. i got that, but when you said around 2, I gave it an extra hour, idek you guys...

[/QUOTE]
haha well just because i said 2, doesn't mean that everyone will be free at 2 :)

Semblance said:
haha well just because i said 2, doesn't mean that everyone will be free at 2 :)
Like I said I gave another hour.

I was thinking that we could speed this process up and decide already for what we are going to do. felt like we have spent to much time on the topic...

@Annabella

[QUOTE="Xx Cosmic Storm xX]Like I said I gave another hour.

I was thinking that we could speed this process up and decide already for what we are going to do. felt like we have spent to much time on the topic...

@Annabella

[/QUOTE]
--

Yeah, we have. I wanted us to slow down though with posting if that was alright and wait for others to reply because I had trouble keeping up with all of the posts last night, it would kind of suck for people to come back and not know what the hell is going on.

Annabella said:
--
Yeah, we have. I wanted us to slow down though with posting if that was alright and wait for others to reply because I had trouble keeping up with all of the posts last night, it would kind of suck for people to come back and not know what the hell is going on.
Well if thats what you think, i guess.

[QUOTE="Xx Cosmic Storm xX]Well if thats what you think, i guess.

[/QUOTE]
--

I mean, I'm not at all trying to be bitchy. I just didn't want to make the others mad at the notification overload. ^_^

Annabella said:
--
I mean, I'm not at all trying to be bitchy. I just didn't want to make the others mad at the notification overload. ^_^
I like the notifications, guess that's just me. I like to be active and I'm in no way saying you're acting bitchy. :D

[QUOTE="Xx Cosmic Storm xX]I like the notifications, guess that's just me. I like to be active and I'm in no way saying you're acting bitchy. :D

[/QUOTE]
--

*High fives* I know, I do too but just for a little while and then I will start responding.

maybe I can put objectives up for us to work towards?

like build bonfire for signaling, find fresh water, build shelters, etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back