wich do you you prefer please don't vote if you have only seen one

• First

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Second

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hillarious off tangent:
EM has severe arachnaphobia...

He just noticed a large brown recluse spider crawling down his arm and went into violent insecticidal spasms. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Fuck if a brown recluse were crawling down mine, I would too.

Brown Recluse?  I might not go into spasms, but I'd get the fucker off me toot sweet.  Those bastiches aren't just a little poisonous, but fucking nasty.  

Where the fuck are you getting Brown Recluses, and are you insane for not being a wee bit more worried?  Seriously, those fuckers are dangerous.  The necrotising ulcers these bites create are ugly.  Not terribly aggressive, but not something to fuck with.

Not everyone who gets bit by one develops the ulcers, but do you want to take the chance that you're going to have that kind of reaction?

As for killing it...not so much, but certainly get that fiddleback the heck out of the house.  Far away...

orionstark1482 said:
is it just me or were their a lot of things in the 2nd ed book that a person picking it up and reading it without knowledge of the 1st source material would be totally lost?
Absolutely.  There is quite a lot in 2E that requires you assume something that isn't explained and that's one of my biggest problems with it.  They still mention split dice pools in the book even though they cut that out in 1E.

So are you implying that you have magical judgemental powers that can tell whether a system is good or not without even trying it?
No I'm saying I have the brain power toplay it out in my head and go yuck

I kill nearly every spider I see sometimes evan pets if the owner is an ass

So are you implying that you have magical judgemental powers that can tell whether a system is good or not without even trying it?
Then you are either lying or deluding yourself.

I kill nearly every spider I see sometimes evan pets if the owner is an ass
The hell??? And you claim not to have any issues? That's just cruel...
I have a bad reaction to fear, most of the time it is die basturd die, Grand Daddy long legs spiders I'll play with, I have killed one pet tarachula it's owner bought it on himself and his parents agreed with me he kept putting it in my face I finaly lost it knocked it out of his hand and stomped on it

memesis said:
O and don't tell me I can't do something because you can't, if it is one thing that hate about people it's another and one of them is thinking that because they can't do something no one else can.

memesis said:
O and don't tell me I can't do something because you can't, if it is one thing that hate about people it's another and one of them is thinking that because they can't do something no one else can.
It's not that.  It's just that I have the brain power to play out your mental abilities in my head and go "no way".

More seriously, the tone of your posts, your grammar and spelling, the opinions you have voiced here, and the general belligerence of your conversation strongly suggests someone who is willing to discard something out of hand, and then attempt to justify this by adopting a facade of logic or other preposterous refutations ("I can think through the 2E rules without seeing them used").

In general you seem very much what your name suggests: a midget reaching for greater heights than he's capable of, and expressing growing frustration and aggression when it fails.  Such behavior is a choice you are making for yourself, not any intrinsic failure on your part.  It's simply how you seem to have chosen to deal with the world.

memesis said:
In general you seem very much what your name suggests: a midget reaching for greater heights than he's capable of, and expressing growing frustration and aggression when it fails.  Such behavior is a choice you are making for yourself, not any intrinsic failure on your part.  It's simply how you seem to have chosen to deal with the world.
Ah, dude, I have found my new sig  :lol:

~FC.

memesis said:
In general you seem very much what your name suggests: a midget reaching for greater heights than he's capable of' date=' and expressing growing frustration and aggression when it fails.  Such behavior is a choice you are making for yourself, not any intrinsic failure on your part.  It's simply how you seem to have chosen to deal with the world.[/quote']
Ah, dude, I have found my new sig  :lol:

~FC.
Damn thing's too long to fit whole, but I think I captured the essence of the scene.  

Cheers mem  8)

~FC.

memesis said:
memesis said:
It's not that.  It's just that I have the brain power to play out your mental abilities in my head and go "no way".

More seriously, the tone of your posts, your grammar and spelling, the opinions you have voiced here, and the general belligerence of your conversation strongly suggests someone who is willing to discard something out of hand, and then attempt to justify this by adopting a facade of logic or other preposterous refutations ("I can think through the 2E rules without seeing them used").

Blah Blah Blah

What ever ("I can think through the 2E rules without seeing them used").

If that is hard for you to understand I'm sorry I'm smarter than you.

As for thinking you know what my bain power is, so I have problems with grammer and can't spell dosn't chang that I'm a Genius

A major problem I had with 1E, though, was the constant errata to it.  To play a game with all the Exalted I needed 5 books (Core, DBs, Lunars, Abyssals and Sids), which isn't a problem, but then after looking into all those books I'd have to look in the Player's Guide for the errata on it.  That's way too much back and forth.  That's why I like 2E - it's, in a lot of ways, 1E with all the later errata put in.

... except the errata for the 2nd ed., available from the WW-site, of course. But hey, at least it's shorter :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back