• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Stay Night: Broken Boundaries

Rhodus said:
An Jung-geun I think
Okay, if he's having any issue with a noble phantasm and such, just have him use Zabaniya as it's name. As that's the general assassin Noble Phantasm.

He could just have him be one of the generic "Assassin"s as actual legendary assassins wouldn't be legendary cause they wouldn't have been found out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Green Scar]Okay, if he's having any issue with a noble phantasm and such, just have him use Zabaniya as it's name. As that's the general assassin Noble Phantasm.

[/QUOTE]
Okay. I told him a NP isn't super important for the Assassin, since it has such low mana

[QUOTE="The Green Scar]Nice choice, "The last great viking king"

[/QUOTE]
Yup gonna make sure every nub knows where the word berserker came from

Also just a heads up to everyone: When you make your master, you don't need to specify which servant they're the master of. When all of the masters are made, they will be randomly assigned to the servants

@The Green Scar Hi, me again, I was the one who submitted Vladimir Tepes and was rejected, remember? Anyway, I've been unable to fulfill my need for just such an RP. Are you still accepting masters? Also, if not, could I be Gilgamesh? Just kinda hang around and ruin everyone's plans and call everyone Mongrel? lol I'll work on my CS now.

@Cunning Commander All seems good in my book. Only thing I'd say is lacking would be a mana/Od count to give an idea of the magic potential of your character (an average mature magus has 25). Other than that, accepted.

The Green Scar] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23808-djinnamon/ said:
@djinnamon[/URL] Sure. Although we should clarify if they know of each other's existence or not.
They should but not really like each other , what do you think?

At this rate I think we can start to get things going tomorrow, or at least I will (we have another potential master incoming as well, so yay). Just for my information purposes, what time zones are you guys in (or just tell me what time it is now for you and I'll figure it out)?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Green Scar]At this rate I think we can start to get things going tomorrow, or at least I will (we have another potential master incoming as well, so yay). Just for my information purposes, what time zones are you guys in (or just tell me what time it is now for you and I'll figure it out)?

[/QUOTE]
Pacific. But I'm usually a night owl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back