• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Stay Night: Broken Boundaries

The Green Scar] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24069-nekochanbo/ said:
@NekoChanBo[/URL] What's funny is that your character really is a very unorthodox Lancer. Especially with is record of him vs many, as usually Lancers are specialized in close quarters 1v1, but yours it better at clearing out swaths.
I agree could be an interesting change.

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing to note is that being summoned into a servant container nerfs your stats. So an indian hero like Karna whose fists shook the universe only gets B rank strength inside a class container, since the original heroic spirit Karna is just way too powerful to be able to fully copy.

Proxy said:
One thing to note is that being summoned into a servant container nerfs your stats. So an indian hero like Karna whose fists shook the universe only gets B rank strength inside a class container, since the original heroic spirit Karna is just way too powerful to be able to fully copy.
Yeah. Like I mentioned with Heracles, obviously he wasn't showing strength to lift the heavens. This is largely due to the magical aptitude of the people who created the Holy Grail were after all, limited mages. Also, Karna's a boss in Fate/Extra CCC and Fate/Apocrypha

In the Holy Grail War, the most important factors are usually skill and strategy over stats (unless the difference is ridiculous in power, but even then, that's the point of the Assassin class).

Knight's Honor[/URL] as she can turn any ranged weapon she touches into her Noble Phantasm (rank D). Technically she can turn anything into a Phantasm, as long as she can shoot or throw it.

[/LIST]

• [Personal Skill] ... I Can Do Better. (A) - This represents her highly competitive nature. When summoned, Annie's stats adjust to better match the other six Servants'. The more powerful the competition, the stronger she is.

• [Personal Skill] Little Miss Sure Shot (A) - This just represents her crazy accuracy. Any gun she uses shoots twice as far and the only way she is going to miss a shot is if her target is out of the gun's range, if they block, or dodge at the last second (but this is a bullet we are talking about)

• [Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm] Bulls Eye (Ex) - This is the "Always hits its mark" power. She takes a set amount of time (60 seconds I'm thinking) to focus on a single target that she can detect. Once she has locked on, nothing short of another Noble Phantasm will stop her from hitting her target. Nothing. Not even an entire building.

Knight's Honor[/URL] as she can turn any ranged weapon she touches into her Noble Phantasm (rank D). Technically she can turn anything into a Phantasm, as long as she can shoot or throw it.

[/LIST]

• [Personal Skill] ... I Can Do Better. (A) - This represents her highly competitive nature. When summoned, Annie's stats adjust to better match the other six Servants'. The more powerful the competition, the stronger she is.

• [Personal Skill] Little Miss Sure Shot (A) - This just represents her crazy accuracy. Any gun she uses shoots twice as far and the only way she is going to miss a shot is if her target is out of the gun's range, if they block, or dodge at the last second (but this is a bullet we are talking about)

• [Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm] Bulls Eye (Ex) - This is the "Always hits its mark" power. She takes a set amount of time (60 seconds I'm thinking) to focus on a single target that she can detect. Once she has locked on, nothing short of another Noble Phantasm will stop her from hitting her target. Nothing.
Love it. Yeah, her accuracy is like Heracles' God Hand where it's actually her story that's the Noble Phantasm in itself (obviously in a lesser degree, but same concept of it not really being a famed weapon). The Bulls eye I'd put into an A+ rank as it kinda operates like Gae Bolg in its persistance, but for it to be EX level is honestly outside of her legend's range. Gilgamesh's Ea and Iskander's Ionian Hetairoi are examples of EX level Noble Phantasms. Love the skill titles and descriptions. I look forward to seeing her in action.

@Raikou Kaminari

I have to admit that I'm surprised that you made Surtr good aligned. I mean, in mythology he is the one that led the fire giants to attack the gods (while they are in the middle of their own civil war), destroyed the earth, burns down the world tree, kills the major god Freyr, and destroy the Bifrost bridge. That doesn't exactly scream "good" to me.

Ian Temero] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4812-raikou-kaminari/ said:
@Raikou Kaminari[/URL]
I have to admit that I'm surprised that you made Surtr good aligned. I mean, in mythology he is the one that led the fire giants to attack the gods (while they are in the middle of their own civil war), destroyed the earth, burns down the world tree, kills the major god Freyr, and destroy the Bifrost bridge. That doesn't exactly scream "good" to me.
The creativity of altering a tale, I made it so that he did that in revenge. I made him neutral good so that he's good most of the time but when he gets worked or something he does what he gotta do. Kind of like Deadpool.

Ian Temero]Pft. I would never call Deapool good. Maybe neutral. [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2292-green/ said:
@Green[/URL] Scar there are some finishing touches and changes I would like to make to him now that this makes a the list go from few to several

Edit: Wait nevermind odd loading just need to fix the alignment. Had the tab opened but it never displayed the last set of edits till now.

@The Green Scar @Raikou Kaminari @NekoChanBo @Rhodus @Sitahra @djinnamon

You know what would be fun? Rather than making Master for our own Servants, what if we made Masters for each other? For instance, I play the Master for Nekochan's Lancer and Nekochan played the Master for Sitahara's Caster. This would allow for more player interaction.

Also because I am 100% down for Master-Servant romance and that's kind of boring to do by yourself.

Ian Temero] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31771-the-green-scar/ said:
@The Green Scar[/URL] @Raikou Kaminari @NekoChanBo @Rhodus @Sitahra @djinnamon
You know what would be fun? Rather than making Master for our own Servants, what if we made Masters for each other? For instance, I play the Master for Nekochan's Lancer and Nekochan played the Master for Sitahara's Caster. This would allow for more player interaction.

Also because I am 100% down for Master-Servant romance and that's kind of boring to do by yourself.
Good luck getting a monkey to love you -_- .

Nah but yeah I like this idea, only thing is when fighting happens we could just force our characters to not kill another one of our characters which would end up causing problems.

NekoChanBo said:
Good luck getting a monkey to love you -_- .
Nah but yeah I like this idea, only thing is when fighting happens we could just force our characters to not kill another one of our characters which would end up causing problems.
Yeah. I'm pretty sure @The Green Scar would be fine with some people making masters for each other's servants (I'm responding in his stead as he is in the woods at this particular point in time). As long as the slots all get filled, I don't think the specifics of who has what master matter too much to him

Good odea

@The Green Scar[/URL]
You know for a "casual" game, I've had to do a shit load of research. Are you sure this isn't Detailed?

Also, do you plan on making a Servant or Master as well?
That's a fair point. And at this point I plan on making an overseer character (the guy from the church that oversees the event. Makes sense as a role for me). But if the numbers require it, I'll make a master as well. And as to the servant-master thing, I never said the master had to be your own, so yeah if you guys are down for that I don't mind. Would also make it interesting if your master came to fight your servant, it'd add an interesting dynamic.

If you guys want I can make a sample master. Also, would you guys want me to randomly assign the servants to masters or do you want to choose them?

[QUOTE="The Green Scar]If you guys want I can make a sample master. Also, would you guys want me to randomly assign the servants to masters or do you want to choose them?

[/QUOTE]
Randomly sigh please

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]has before in the Fate series but you would likely have to include how this was covered up or mistaken or something

[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure , I wanted to use Cleopatra

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]If you wanted to make Cleopatra a guy then that is going to take some cleverness in coming up with the explanation.

[/QUOTE]
I know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back