• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Bad Joke OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
DYrrqzhVQAEuEnT.jpg

June/Saber Fashion Montage?

If Jun wants Saber to stay materialized, yes.

Uncultured Swine

Wat.

Xel Xel
Can Saber sense Caster even though he drained his mana to that of a regular human's?

I've never seen anything to suggest servants detect each other based on mana. Even if that was the case the entirety of the servant is pure magic so it would simply not be possible to reduce your mana to that of a human. Your skin, hair, clothes, everything is made up of pure magic. We are familiars after all.

I've never seen anything to suggest servants detect each other based on mana. Even if that was the case the entirety of the servant is pure magic so it would simply not be possible to reduce your mana to that of a human. Your skin, hair, clothes, everything is made up of pure magic. We are familiars after all.

Ah, I knew I missed something. Gotcha =P

Xel Xel
Can Saber sense Caster even though he drained his mana to that of a regular human's?
Caster is the cheat class so the judge rules the mana drain hides Servant status.

Caster is the cheat class so the judge rules the mana drain hides Servant status.

...Huh. That's quite nice of you.

I'll just say his Holy Script is some sort of holy barrier that mimics presence concealment I guess.

*Glare*

You can't have half the servants running around with presence concealment. The entire point of being able to detect one another is so they can find and fight one another.

Bandit just wants entertainment.

I don't really mind if Saber senses Caster. Caster's going to make contact at some point anyway.

...Huh. That's quite nice of you.

I'll just say his Holy Script is some sort of holy barrier that mimics presence concealment I guess.
Eh. It just makes sense to me that obscuring your mana drain to a human level would hide you. I don't remember any specific sixth sense that Servants get to detect other Servants.

Also I just like reading about Johnny being the Monopoly Man.

Eh. It just makes sense to me that obscuring your mana drain to a human level would hide you. I don't remember any specific sixth sense that Servants get to detect other Servants.

Also I just like reading about Johnny being the Monopoly Man.

That's his servant gimmick. He makes his master rich.

Not that hired armed bodyguards could do anything against a Servant *shrug* Never won a war yet.

Yep. Jun keeps saying she's about honor, but I don't see it. Especially after that last post.

I wonder what her wish is :closedeyessmile:
She is definitely not honorable. You could tell from the first post.

Saber's honorable. Just nowhere near as honorable as Jun implies. Or, I guess, it's not so much she isn't as honorable as Jun implies more so that what constituted honorable in her time is different from honor of today.

On another note I've also decided, upon reading Johnny posts, that Servants can have memories of wars they've been summoned in prior, if they've been summoned prior, if that is your desire.

Glitch in the system, we'll call it.

You bastard @:

What?? I made another mistake? I remember Saber having memories in Fate =/

Saber is a unique case because she isn't actually dead. After the 4th war she goes back to her time, dying, then goes to the 5th war, then she goes back to her time still dying.

For a traditional servant they're already dead and what you see in a grail war is essentially a copy of their spirit, not the actual person. After the war the copy is essentially deleted, and for any new war a brand new copy is made. So every war the servant is fresh and has no memories because the servant you see in one war isn't actually the same as the one you saw in another war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back