• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Bad Joke OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
My impatience to use my abilities has me debating whether I should use my NP on Melvin or not. Even though you're not suppose to use your big NP in the beginning episodes :(

Clearly the only option is to get a group meetup that's a little more fighty and less sitting down for a nice brekky.

I mean I’m making it wait for orders from bearbearbearbearbearbearbeabear and I could send Assassin after someone right now if you want me to interact.

I'll admit, I enjoy writing for Caster.

I mean I’m making it wait for orders from bearbearbearbearbearbearbeabear and I could send Assassin after someone right now if you want me to interact.

Assassin should do what he/she thinks is best.

Almost all of his income goes straight to his parents. It's the main reason for his lack of funds.

He's such a good person. I'm sure Caster will find out eventually. He's not Assassin, but he's decent at stalking in his spirit form.

Eli should be prepared to have his apartment rennovated~

He's such a good person. I'm sure Caster will find out eventually. He's not Assassin, but he's decent at stalking in his spirit form.

Eli should be prepared to have his apartment rennovated~
His mom is hospitalized and his dad doesn't have much of a hand anymore, so it's the least he can do.

I doubt he'll even recognize it as his. He doesn't even own furniture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back