• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Bad Joke OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
okay can someone give me a quick summary on where every body is? I somehow feel like Bearbearbear's character is no where near the place, but I might be misunderstanding it.

okay can someone give me a quick summary on where every body is? I somehow feel like Bearbearbear's character is no where near the place, but I might be misunderstanding it.
Bearbearbear is with my character, as well as Koss's and Saya's and Grio. All of us are in a dingy food joint eating. Everyone else, save for Quirky and Lucem, were fighting in the catacombs but I think they just left. I have no idea where Lancelot and his servant are.

But the important part is that Bearbearbear is in a fast food join enjoying some lunch.

Him being a source of income will probably be the main reason Eli goes along with the war. He still doesn't believe in cups.
334m7ow.jpg

But this Capital Generation Tool is the only source of income he needs.​

334m7ow.jpg

But this Capital Generation Tool is the only source of income he needs.​
This will be the backup plan if Caster falls behind on payments.

Really? Not even for his hospitalized mother?
That's what the money would be used for. He doesn't believe a wish will actually be granted, but the money from Caster in exchange for participating would be used for the same goal. It works out for both of them that way.

That's what the money would be used for. He doesn't believe a wish will actually be granted, but the money from Caster in exchange for participating would be used for the same goal. It works out for both of them that way.

He should just infect her with a virus that turns her into data and become a game developer.

Glad to know that Eli can be bribed.

He should just infect her with a virus that turns her into data and become a game developer.

Who are we even talking about?

I have now made my terrible post given that I could not think for the last three hours.

There's no such thing. The terrible post is the one that doesn't show up at all^^

Probably going to have to bribe his master to getting a phone that might be rigged. The RP

Lucem Lucem I hope u don't mind that I moved Caster back to the apartment first

My dear Jun seems to have forgotten that Saber's in spirit form and can not materialize for social activities since she has no proper clothing. And her big crimson dress, gauntlets, and sabatons would make her stand out a little too much... Hell in the UK she' probably be arrested for having such equipment lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back