• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Bad Joke OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I think Rider and co mentioned a possible opening also, She can retain manifestation for aboooout a week if she not hurt, combine that with her hiding skill and she could probably ditch a master wait out the bloodiest of the war, grab the master most likely to win and make off like a banit. Besides, it wouldn't be a fate series if at least one of the archers wasn't a rebellious self focused fighter.

Well, I'm specifically talking about her still being combat capable, not merely surviving. Team Saber's probably the only one that could have Archer and actually use her. Maybe Team Caster because Caster's are cheating dicks. Anyone else and Archer would basically be nothing more than decoration because all her mana has to go to her own upkeep.

Depends on how high her Independent Action, she could survive for a long time without a master(or even after the War ends if it is A+). Granted the use of NPs would be impossible, but she should have enough time to say pair up with a master that loses their servant.
Well, I'm specifically talking about her still being combat capable, not merely surviving. Team Saber's probably the only one that could have Archer and actually use her. Maybe Team Caster because Caster's are cheating dicks. Anyone else and Archer would basically be nothing more than decoration because all her mana has to go to her own upkeep.
I accounted for that yeah and checked the wiki before I gave a time. As for combat capability I'll note she does surpass UBW archer as far as IE goes and he seemed pretty fine against Cu and others. The wiki says that shed be fine as long as she didn't need her noble phantasm.

How crude :closedeyessmile:

How was she a hypocrite?
"Assassin" fought fairly and outmaneuvered her, then took an opportunity to disengage smoothly, she didn't lie a single time throughout their engagement (Except if you want to get technical) by omission. She was diplomatic honest and made genuine statements indicating she was willing to discuss when saber clearly only worked in absolutes. She kept insisting that "The woman knew nothing of the meaning of fair" yet Archer did nothing unfair throughout the engagement. Then I think I mentioned the "trust" part of the deal in my post.
I'm not saying sabers a bad person, she's clearly concerned with others well being, she can just be hypocritical with her honor and honesty which is a theme frequently explored in Fate works. I consider them character flaws but they are what make the character interesting.

"Assassin" fought fairly and outmaneuvered her, then took an opportunity to disengage smoothly, she didn't lie a single time throughout their engagement (Except if you want to get technical) by omission. She was diplomatic honest and made genuine statements indicating she was willing to discuss when saber clearly only worked in absolutes. She kept insisting that "The woman knew nothing of the meaning of fair" yet Archer did nothing unfair throughout the engagement. Then I think I mentioned the "trust" part of the deal in my post.
I'm not saying sabers a bad person, she's clearly concerned with others well being, she can just be hypocritical with her honor and honesty which is a theme frequently explored in Fate works. I consider them character flaws but they are what make the character interesting.

The "trust" thing would only be hypocritical if Saber expected Archer to trust her word. She didn't from what I've read.

I'll need to re-read Saber's posts, since I don't remember that many insults from her, but her fair seems to mean a straightforward fight. Archer uses traps, which to some warriors is "unfair".

lol true but she did fight then run. No lies. Plus that is what brought this to the fore was Archer's own inherent trust issues and unwillingness to relly press the matter.

lol. I kinda remember Archer thinking she was going to escape when they got out in the open in earlier posts, though I can't say for sure. She also engaged in surrender talks with no intention of surrendering to set her trap. While not a lie, that's a trick in a way u-u

I believe Saber wanted a glorious death match, since she was that confident she'd win :coolshades: Archer didn't overpower her. She dodged around, used ice to make a trap, then left.

Archer hates people who are distrustful of her initially, yet she distrusts others initially unless proven otherwise. Hypocritical, no? :P

Saber thinks Archer is Assassin. Assassins, by the very nature of their occupation, are cowardly and sneaky. They're also not capable of fighting her head on. As a warrior it's obvious that an assassin would avoid combat, so if allowed to escape into the open she'd take that presence concealment and vanish from the fight. Had really nothing to do with honor, or trust, or fairness, just downright pragmatism. You have the enemy cornered and forced to fight, no soldier would pass that up and let their foe escape out of "honor". Positioning is a vital part of war. So is seizing opportunities.

Saber thinks Archer is Assassin. Assassins, by the very nature of their occupation, are cowardly and sneaky. They're also not capable of fighting her head on. As a warrior it's obvious that an assassin would avoid combat, so if allowed to escape into the open she'd take that presence concealment and vanish from the fight. Had really nothing to do with honor, or trust, or fairness, just downright pragmatism. You have the enemy cornered and forced to fight, no soldier would pass that up and let their foe escape out of "honor". Positioning is a vital part of war. So is seizing opportunities.

The proper term for Saber would be Servant Class-cist~

Well. Maybe if we use HeroHax(TM).

Not cheating at all
Nope.

The trio with EX NP: Berserker, Rider, and Caster. I'm looking forward to the chaos that's sure to ensue.

Rider given her stats, scares me the most.
Hehehe.

Rider truly is broken when you delve into her NPs. Plus she has cool mount that is screwy when summoned and is motorcycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back