• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Bad Joke OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Can't deny it would've been a hilarious way to end the fight in the catacombs^^

Alas it is not what Saber would do. Only way she'd team up is if she actually felt a need. I.E. One of the other servants revealed themselves to be a big threat or something. Without some big looming threat Saber just needs to cut down all her opponents.

Lucem Lucem
Edited the last line of Caster's dialogue because I thought Eli actually mentioned it was his day off aloud when he hadn't. My bad. I have no intention of making Caster a mind reader.
Ah, he actually was saying that to Caster. Sorry, I probably should've made that clearer.

Alas it is not what Saber would do. Only way she'd team up is if she actually felt a need. I.E. One of the other servants revealed themselves to be a big threat or something. Without some big looming threat Saber just needs to cut down all her opponents.

Haha, yeah. I was probably channeling Caster when that imagination came up.

I'm sure the big threat will come up once Maskie gets his Lupin character.

'm sure the big threat will come up once Maskie gets his Lupin character
Gas already has Lupin. Eli is actually Lupin and Gas gets control when he "dies", revealing his true form for the first time.

Yeah well, Caster's usually require a frontline meatshield. Saber doesn't :O
In all fairness, Caster has a fairly decent meatshield.

Never underestimate Casters
They can steal waifus
The most fearsome Noble Phantasm.

Is Overseer Guy going to reveal that he's actually sharing a body with the disembodied spirit of a child whose body was NTRed after a metaphorical deal with the devil and become entirely sympathetic because he's going to use the Holy Grail War to return that child to their now grown body? Which ends in vain because that body is Eli who is really an amnesiac Lupin who was summoned into the child as a part of a Pseudo-Servant trial run.

Finish the other routes of Dengeki Stryker.
Two.

Yummy yummy masters milkies in my tummy ^;3^
__original_drawn_by_minarai_tenna__8d68f148198669fe61f08b184846be52.jpg

Here's your daily dose of despair.
1521129175140.jpg

Team saber is probably the only team she could join, maybe team caster.

High ranked independent action just delays it, doesn't prevent it. She'd still die without a master, especially if she fights.
I think Rider and co mentioned a possible opening also, She can retain manifestation for aboooout a week if she not hurt, combine that with her hiding skill and she could probably ditch a master wait out the bloodiest of the war, grab the master most likely to win and make off like a banit. Besides, it wouldn't be a fate series if at least one of the archers wasn't a rebellious self focused fighter.

I think Rider and co mentioned a possible opening also, She can retain manifestation for aboooout a week if she not hurt, combine that with her hiding skill and she could probably ditch a master wait out the bloodiest of the war, grab the master most likely to win and make off like a banit. Besides, it wouldn't be a fate series if at least one of the archers wasn't a rebellious self focused fighter.

Grab the master? lol. Which master would want a traitor? ^_^

Grab the master? lol. Which master would want a traitor? ^_^
I'm not saying shes gonna stab Melvin in the back, I am saying that shes cold about those who haven't earned her trust and as he is in that category, Melvin is expendable if necessary to gain another advantage.

I'm not saying shes gonna stab Melvin in the back, I am saying that shes cold about those who haven't earned her trust and as he is in that category, Melvin is expendable if necessary to gain another advantage.

Haha, I was just referring to your hypothetical scenario of a servant ditching their master.

Jun would probably accept Archer regardless :closedeyessmile:

Melvin is expendable if necessary to gain another advantage.

Isn't this pretty much the mentality of a would-be-traitor? Abandoning their master to their death, when the option to save is available, is practically betraying a Servant-Master partnership. *shrug* Though, I suppose that depends on the terms of the partnership...and Melvin did treat Archer as expendable...

I'm just playing my character as best as I can, legend wise I interpret archer as one whose trust has been taken advantage of just a few too many times for her to trust easily, making her ready to betray or be betrayed by anyone she doesn't trust at any time, but while simultaneously actually earning her trust and friendship will make her one of the most loyal and honorable people alive. Its hard to explain without divulging identity but that's kinda where her heads at.

I'm just playing my character as best as I can, legend wise I interpret archer as one whose trust has been taken advantage of just a few too many times for her to trust easily, making her ready to betray or be betrayed by anyone she doesn't trust at any time, but while simultaneously actually earning her trust and friendship will make her one of the most loyal and honorable people alive. Its hard to explain without divulging identity but that's kinda where her heads at.

Is she pocahontas?

Lol. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with her character. I'm just saying that her betraying Melvin wouldn't be much different than Melvin betraying her. Traitors have their reasons too =P

Depends on how high her Independent Action, she could survive for a long time without a master(or even after the War ends if it is A+). Granted the use of NPs would be impossible, but she should have enough time to say pair up with a master that loses their servant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back