• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Bad Joke OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Team Saber Recruitment Video:
Hi there I'm Jun Hyuga, Master of the Saber class Servant known as Saber
We want YOU to join us and play a vital role in our capture of the Holy Grail
YES, the Holy Grail... the wish granting apparatus made with great magic
If you join up now, you'll receive a free Saber plushie and half priced deals on all the food from the Hal's Grocer next to us
What are you waiting for, a sword to the face?
BE the sword in the face
Join Team Saber

Now for a message from our Saber
*Walks over and angles camera at Xel Xel *

Lucem Lucem
Edited the last line of Caster's dialogue because I thought Eli actually mentioned it was his day off aloud when he hadn't. My bad. I have no intention of making Caster a mind reader.

Team Saber Recruitment Video:
Hi there I'm Jun Hyuga, Master of the Saber class Servant known as Saber
We want YOU to join us and play a vital role in our capture of the Holy Grail
YES, the Holy Grail... the wish granting apparatus made with great magic
If you join up now, you'll receive a free Saber plushie and half priced deals on all the food from the Hal's Grocer next to us
What are you waiting for, a sword to the face?
BE the sword in the face
Join Team Saber

Now for a message from our Saber
*Walks over and angles camera at Xel Xel *

A recruitment message is kind of pointless since it's only because of Archer's independent action, and thus low mana upkeep, that'd enable Jun to double up on servants. He couldn't have anyone BUT Saber and Archer, as anyone else would cost too much mana and burn him out.

A recruitment message is kind of pointless since it's only because of Archer's independent action, and thus low mana upkeep, that'd enable Jun to double up on servants. He couldn't have anyone BUT Saber and Archer, as anyone else would cost too much mana and burn him out.
Well theres $20 we're never gettin back

Not many terms you can level when the only option is the death of the servant.

*imagination*

Saber: Heh. You're pretty strong for an Assassin. Join me and help me obtain the Holy Grail. I'll give you a swift death once we are the last two Servants standing.

Archer: *she'll be easy to backstab* Agreed. I surrender.

^_^

*imagination*

Saber: Heh. You're pretty strong for an Assassin. Join me and help me obtain the Holy Grail. I'll give you a swift death once we are the last two Servants standing.

Archer: *she'll be easy to backstab* Agreed. I surrender.

^_^

Pfft, like Saber needs some backstabby assassin. Master's are the ones who are all about teaming up, Saber's confident she can win this with her own strength.

Pfft, like Saber needs some backstabby assassin. Master's are the ones who are all about teaming up, Saber's confident she can win this with her own strength.

Can't deny it would've been a hilarious way to end the fight in the catacombs^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back