• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Bad Joke OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I HAVE TAKEN THE YURI ROUTE! Plus Rider and Caster may not get along... Not too sure. They may. Rider could probably get along with all the servants besides assassin(Mostly cause they are an enigma)

Caster's not even hiding his name. If you find one of his scripts attached somewhere, it's signed with his name. Copyright.

I can see the headlines already: "Smug Bishounen Not-So-Smug After Getting Decapitated!"

Don't bully my child.

Rantos Rantos
Nice.

I mean Caster is pretty damn obvious... But Personality Wise I have no idea how Rider would respond to him. QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel She'd probably get along with him tbh

He's kind of a hypocrite, though easy enough to get along with.

Might've been more a mystery if I hid his personal skills. Tho he was gonna reveal his name early on anyway so *shrug*

He's kind of a hypocrite, though easy enough to get along with.

Might've been more a mystery if I hid his personal skills. Tho he was gonna reveal his name early on anyway so *shrug*
Damn religious types! I mean... I think everyone is gunna be a tad hypocritical, it is Human Nature. Unless you are a slime dog...

Rider will literally get along with everyone. She is Iskandar 2.0. Expect epic speeches!

Damn religious types! I mean... I think everyone is gunna be a tad hypocritical, it is Human Nature. Unless you are a slime dog...

Rider will literally get along with everyone. She is Iskandar 2.0. Expect epic speeches!

Eli will be blessed with the gift of the Magi. Caster is greedy, yet generous at the same time. A truly complex combination of personalities...as all hypocrites are.

The more epic the speeches, the better. I'm still deciding where to drop Caster next. Bank vs Burger joint vs The Plague Pits.

Eli will be blessed with the gift of the Magi. Caster is greedy, yet generous at the same time. A truly complex combination of personalities...as all hypocrites are.

The more epic the speeches, the better. I'm still deciding where to drop Caster next. Bank vs Burger joint vs The Plague Pits.
The Speeches will truly be epic. I will work vigorously to make Iskandar proud! Also, Burger Joint is crowded not gunna lie...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back