• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Bad Joke OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I HAVE TAKEN THE YURI ROUTE! Plus Rider and Caster may not get along... Not too sure. They may. Rider could probably get along with all the servants besides assassin(Mostly cause they are an enigma)
Listen I’m saying that tsundere ice queen is the superior route here for rider.

Also will say that archers not Pocahontas

Eli doesn't understand mana transfer and someone might be able to use Google against them if they know Caster's name. Although, I naturally assume the worst, so it might be fine.

lol. Even when I googled Caster's true identity, there wasn't much about him. At least, nothing that could be used as a substantial weakness. His weakness is his class. Yet it his class he needs to fulfill his desire ^_^

Oh.

Interestingly the character I made for Fate/Shattered Dogma has a skill that can cancel mad enhancement. She was almost a part of this war :closedeyessmile:

In my last Fate rp I had Merlin as Caster. And yes, he was as terribly broken as you might imagine.

Ye Ye.

Also Merlin would as Driver Nelphi said it best
View attachment 413449
By Don

Now I don't agree with that. Knowing Don's full CS and Merlin's full CS, Merlin would be able to hold his own just fine. I mean, dude could do True Magic. Merlin was horrendously broken, in that war Don wasn't even in the same league. It was Saber, Merlin, and Berserker for the top OP bois from what the GM said. And knowing the identities of Saber and Berserker I can agree with that estimate.

Alas, in this war my servant is significantly less broken. Don actually counters a fair bit of Saber pretty hard lmao.

Listen I’m saying that tsundere ice queen is the superior route here for rider.

Also will say that archers not Pocahontas
Ew that is an awful route. Not gunna happen. Leave that for Archer.

In my last Fate rp I had Merlin as Caster. And yes, he was as terribly broken as you might imagine.

Now I don't agree with that. Knowing Don's full CS and Merlin's full CS, Merlin would be able to hold his own just fine. I mean, dude could do True Magic. Merlin was horrendously broken, in that war Don wasn't even in the same league. It was Saber, Merlin, and Berserker for the top OP bois from what the GM said. And knowing the identities of Saber and Berserker I can agree with that estimate.

Alas, in this war my servant is significantly less broken. Don actually counters a fair bit of Saber pretty hard lmao.
I'd have to disagree. Don > Merlin.

Ew that is an awful route. Not gunna happen. Leave that for Archer.

I'd have to disagree. Don > Merlin.

Maybe as far as characters go, but certainly not power-level wise. Also you make me sad preferring Don over Merlin :( That moment when your girl is eyeing up another servant.

Also unrelated to past war affairs, Jun's kinda put himself in an absolutely terrible position by going ahead and confronting the two of them without Saber. Saber did say Archer got away, so it's safe to assume she'd be with Melvin.

My my, how vigorous.

As Saber flooded into the catacomb, Jaune only heaved himself from his position and approved of her hunt with a wave over his shoulder. This was, in fact, not a safe ground or haven. Good on her for taking advantage for it. Though, he'd personally have recommended staking out the other Master's identities, but he wasn't one to backseat drive. Either way, the crypts were about to start looking like a World War battlefield, so it was time for him to split. With the ease of someone who knew the area like the back of his hands, he navigated his way out of the catacombs and back out into the sunlight.

And, low and behold, another guest was waiting patiently.

He couldn't say he was a fan of the mask.

"Hey kid, want a cellphone?" Without waiting for an answer, he tossed it in the masked man's direction. "Kidding. With a getup like that I can only imagine you're... Ah... June? Jun! You having trouble controlling the redhead or are you just using her as a meat wall? Not judging either way. I imagine you were listening in on the conversation so I'll spare you the lecture, just feel free to go wild down there." Producing a cigarette from his pocket, he slid it between his lips as he found his way to a seat. "Or don't. Up to you, right?"

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Pls no ignore bully Jaune.

Also, some clarifications need to be made, sorry on my end for not getting to them sooner.

The entrance to the catacombs is not in a cemetery, it's in the city near London Bridge, and Jun would not be able to just walk to the employee exit. I've gotten 'tombs' and 'catacombs' switched around somewhere, sorry for the mistake. Probably because catacombs sounds cooler.

This is the entrance.
p10606931.JPG

Maybe as far as characters go, but certainly not power-level wise. Also you make me sad preferring Don over Merlin :( That moment when your girl is eyeing up another servant.

Also unrelated to past war affairs, Jun's kinda put himself in an absolutely terrible position by going ahead and confronting the two of them without Saber. Saber did say Archer got away, so it's safe to assume she'd be with Melvin.
Don is literally Anti-anybody. Granted she can easily be killed in various circumstances, but if her NP is active, it is hard. Plus, not gunna lie, not huge into your version of Merlin. Just me though

Also RIP Jun?

Anyway I need a shower. Off I go

If you know a Servant's True Name, you basically get their entire character sheet revealed.

Not really. It's more that the grail imbues every servant with the knowledge of every legend. So like, if you F/Z Saber's identity you know she has excalibur which is the sword given to her by the lady of the lake, and avalon, and all that jazz. That doesn't mean you know the specifics, though. Hence why nobody knew she could shoot giant death lasers that could destroy elder gods. Nobody knew Iskander could summon an entire reality marble.

Basically, learning the identity of a servant gives you all the information available to the player via google. The actual stuff the grail gives them, like specific abilities, still remain a mystery. So when our character's learn of Caster's identity they'd know everything we, the players, currently know. Not what his NP or anything is.

Don is literally Anti-anybody. Granted she can easily be killed in various circumstances, but if her NP is active, it is hard. Plus, not gunna lie, not huge into your version of Merlin. Just me though

Also RIP Jun?

Anyway I need a shower. Off I go

Bah, I enjoyed our team immensely. I just never got to fully flesh out Caster because the RP died immediately like fate RPs are want to do. Never really got past the initial phase where he doesn't trust his master and doesn't tell her anything.

Pls no ignore bully Jaune.

Also, some clarifications need to be made, sorry on my end for not getting to them sooner.

The entrance to the catacombs is not in a cemetery, it's in the city near London Bridge, and Jun would not be able to just walk to the employee exit. I've gotten 'tombs' and 'catacombs' switched around somewhere, sorry for the mistake. Probably because catacombs sounds cooler.

This is the entrance.
p10606931.JPG
That would of been good to know before. I thought we were in a grave yard this whole time XD.

Not really. It's more that the grail imbues every servant with the knowledge of every legend. So like, if you F/Z Saber's identity you know she has excalibur which is the sword given to her by the lady of the lake, and avalon, and all that jazz. That doesn't mean you know the specifics, though. Hence why nobody knew she could shoot giant death lasers that could destroy elder gods. Nobody knew Iskander could summon an entire reality marble.

Basically, learning the identity of a servant gives you all the information available to the player via google. The actual stuff the grail gives them, like specific abilities, still remain a mystery. So when our character's learn of Caster's identity they'd know everything we, the players, currently know. Not what his NP or anything is.
065.jpg
Mfw Jaune mails a literal character sheet to anyone who finds out a Servant's identity.
That would of been good to know before. I thought we were in a grave yard this whole time XD.
Again, sorry, haha. It kept slipping through the cracks of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back