• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Niko woke up and put on her clothes. She stretched and sighed her hair a mess. She went to the women's showers, stripped and cleaned off.

Karie was walking around and decided to take a shower, she got un-dressed in a spaced-out way and cleaned herself off, getting re-dressed and holding her arm...her mother had treated her in such...a cold way... she then noticed Niko and perked up "oh, hey Niko...what's...up?" she asked, still kinda spaced-out. @Church Burning

"ok then!...." Karie said awkwardly....they hadn't spoken for a while now, and the situation was strange to say the least. @Church Burning

"n..not much apart from looking after Souta....I mean my mum came to visit me...but.." Karie held her arm tighter "..that's...not important!.." she said laughing it off "so...how are you and Raygou doing?" she asked curiously, trying to change the subject. @Church Burning

"Good. Good. He had a death sentence but i don't know how that will work. I'm pregnant with an angel and....that's pretty much it." She replied as if that was normal

Karie stared at her blankly for a moment, processing what she had just said before nodding "wait what!? how? huh!? pregnant!? execution!?" she said in a ninja-like position. @Church Burning

Karie nodded "it really damn hurts...." she said awkwardly smiling and realising that wasn't exactly comforting and stiffening "err...sorry...didn't mean to say that..." she laughed lightly and bowed apologetically. @Church Burning

As Raygou arrived at the Cafeteria, he saw that two prisoners fighting against a prisoner that looks weak. He ran over the three and kicked the two other prisoners away. He bowed down to the weak one. "Yo, can you stand up?" The weak prisoner nodded and stood up and than run away. Suddenly the two other prisoners come back in a fight position. They start to attack Raygou.

Mikuru was wandering around when 'she' noticing the two prisoners fighting Rangou, 'she' went over and punched the two in the face, making them run away...as much as 'she' hated to admit it...'she' still had the strength of a guy like this...that and 'her' and Kataru train together all the time "you ok?" she asks Raygou "We can't have you getting in any fights!" she said cheekily, it was like she knew the whole situation he was in already. @Rayischo

Karie nodded "oh...ok?" She said blankly staring at Niko as if expecting to see something strange. @Church Burning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Niko nodded and walked to the cafeteria, many gaurds and prisoners staring at her and a few whistled. She never showed her face like this. She walked into the cafeteria and ordered some meat. She sat down and started to eat, not seeing Raygou or Mikuru

Mikuru sighs "you realise that someone just gave up their existence for you along with Kataru and I spending half a day arranging for you to go down to probation and not excitation... But if you lay a finger on anyone... I'll do something to you worse than execution..." 'She' said slitting 'her' eyes "and I already know about the immortality..." She said before shrugging and walking off. @Rayischo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raygou sighed. "Yo, Yo! Do what you wanna do..." He said and entered the Cafeteria. "God damn kid..." He mumbled and ordered his 'special' Gulasch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back