• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

"....I do get what you're saying, and I will be able to live and you will be reborn..sure I guess..." Niko says thinking, logically.

Shion nods slowly. "A..are you sure?.." She asks still blushing, slightly shocked by her logical reaction "it's kinda hard to explain...but it'll only last about 3-4 months...and..I'll already be in you..I'll just need Raygou to.." She coughs once, not completing the sentance. @Church Burning

Shion backed up slightly afraid of the demonic grin "wh..when I go in it'll instantly be about the 3rd-4th month mark as well..you won't get a build up..and I can do it..whenever.." She said as the chains continued to tighten. @Church Burning

As Raygou finished his shower, he get dressed and walks put the men's shower. "2 fuckin' years immortal... why she don't took only a month... only, cause I..." He punched against the wall and make a crack in it.

Shion smiled awkwardly at Raygou "she..won't die!" She said awkwardly before glancing at Niko's stomach for a moment and then Raygou's 'private' area before face palming. @Church Burning @Rayischo

Shion nods frantically at Ray before blushing "it's hard to get over the thought their gonna be my parents..." She mumbled making sure to be extra careful as to not be heard like last time. @Church Burning @Rayischo

"So it's uncomfortable when I look there?" Niko said, playfully pouting, accepting Shion's apology. 'He really can't take a hint?'she thought to herself, raising an eyebrow and walking over to him.

Niko smirked and looked over at Shion, before looking back at Ray. She reached up and kissed him softly, not caring that Shion was there.

Shion blushed as Niko kissed Ray right in front of her but didn't mind that much "so...when do you want me..to..becuase these chains are seriously starting to hurt.." She said shyly. @Church Burning @Rayischo

Shion nodded again "y..yeah..with me..i'll be reborn..and she'll get to live out the longest lifespan possible for her which is decades..it'll only be for like..3 months..or so.." She said looking away awkwardly. @Rayischo @Church Burning

Shion nodded "y..yeah..I'll still be an angel..but a fallen one..and I'll be your child with barely any memories of this life apart from the nessicary ones.." She finished. @Rayischo @Church Burning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back