• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

TheHappyPikachu said:
Non-Karie raised an eyebrow at him, sensing his irritation "you sure?" she asked firmly at him before wincing again and muttering something under her breath. @XDBuggyBatXD
Seven smiled slightly at the female's question. Then he nodded his head excitedly, "Yes. Yes, I want to know!" He would shift his weight from one leg to the other as he eyed the woman curiously.

XDBuggyBatXD said:
Seven smiled slightly at the female's question. Then he nodded his head excitedly, "Yes. Yes, I want to know!" He would shift his weight from one leg to the other as he eyed the woman curiously.
Karie stared at him firmly "trust me. you really don't..." she said trailing off "I'm telling you right now you better not go all disappointed puppy mode after this..." she then looked away, sighing "...'female' issues..." she muttered, both annoyance and embarrassment clearly in the tone. @XDBuggyBatXD

Seven just stared at Non-Karie silently once he got his answer. Then, he burst into loud laughter suddenly. "That's what got you all weird acting!? Ba ha ha!" He pat the woman on her head as if she was a dog, "You girlies are ridiculous!" The psycho turned from the girl now to lean against the wall on one of his arms. His other hand rested on his belly as he chuckled joyously at the female's embarrassment.

@TheHappyPikachu

XDBuggyBatXD said:
Seven just stared at Non-Karie silently once he got his answer. Then, he burst into loud laughter suddenly. "That's what got you all weird acting!? Ba ha ha!" He pat the woman on her head as if she was a dog, "You girlies are ridiculous!" The psycho turned from the girl now to lean against the wall on one of his arms. His other hand rested on his belly as he chuckled joyously at the female's embarrassment.
@TheHappyPikachu
Non-Karie sighed, face palming at the Psycho's reaction after fixing her hair quickly once she was patted "it's not fun. ok?..." she said lazily to him, a hand on her hips. @XDBuggyBatXD

@TheHappyPikachu

Seven now had his usual psychotic grin pasted to his face. "Poor Mommy," he said with a giggle. Then, his stomach would growl again. He looked down and then back to Non-Karie with a tilt of his head. "Hm..I'm hungry. I'm going to the kitchen now." Then, he would proceed to walk out of the cell in the direction of the cafeteria.

((It seems this rp is pretty dead. :( Perhaps something can be done to revive it?))

XDBuggyBatXD said:
@TheHappyPikachu
Seven now had his usual psychotic grin pasted to his face. "Poor Mommy," he said with a giggle. Then, his stomach would growl again. He looked down and then back to Non-Karie with a tilt of his head. "Hm..I'm hungry. I'm going to the kitchen now." Then, he would proceed to walk out of the cell in the direction of the cafeteria.

((It seems this rp is pretty dead. :( Perhaps something can be done to revive it?))
Non-Karie smirked and giggled a bit before following after him "yeah...I guess you would be.." she said smirking.

((I can invite some new people. or I can do a re-boot? what do you think??) @XDBuggyBatXD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back