• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

non-Karie sighed before falling backwards onto the bed "it's not mine it's Karie's...but it is also mine. it's confusing anyway I'm not supposed to have it around because otherwise they'll take it away.." she said lazily in a very quick personality change before once again switching back to her usual self and smirking. @XDBuggyBatXD

TheHappyPikachu said:
non-Karie sighed before falling backwards onto the bed "it's not mine it's Karie's...but it is also mine. it's confusing anyway I'm not supposed to have it around because otherwise they'll take it away.." she said lazily in a very quick personality change before once again switching back to her usual self and smirking. @XDBuggyBatXD
"We should kill it," said Seven simply with a smile as he looked to the smirking Non-Karie. "It'd be fun. And then the other you would be so sad that maybe you'd be in full control." He fingered the shiv in his pocket as he seemed to imagine chopping the baby open. "...and it'd be fun," he repeated with a gleam in his eye.

Non-Karie suddenly sat up, staring at Chrome as her eyes colour flickered momentarily "no!" she said but two voices were projected from her mouth, she looked away "that..I can't be in control...the whole time...that would be like..never mind!" she said turning back with the devious smirk, "don't do it? it would be...boring to kill something so weak.." she replied smugly. @XDBuggyBatXD

Seven raised an intrigued eyebrow as two voices exploded from the woman's mouth. "Hmmm...y'know, I think it'd still be fun," he shrugged as he spun suddenly about and walked from the cell with a skip in his step. "I'll do it right now!" he shouted back as he quickened his pace toward the female's own cell.

@TheHappyPikachu

XDBuggyBatXD said:
Seven stopped mid-stride, pivoting, and walked back to Non-Karie. "...well where are they?" he asked with an oblivious grin and a tilt of his head.
@TheHappyPikachu
Non-Karie raised an eyebrow at him "I'm sorry but Karie is currently screaming in my ears not to tell you and..Ouch! ok!? I get it!?!" she said yelling at herself near the end and sighing before returning to the smirk. @XDBuggyBatXD

TheHappyPikachu said:
Non-Karie raised an eyebrow at him "I'm sorry but Karie is currently screaming in my ears not to tell you and..Ouch! ok!? I get it!?!" she said yelling at herself near the end and sighing before returning to the smirk. @XDBuggyBatXD
Seven frowned and leaned against the cell doorway in a bored manner. "Fine. I'll do it later..." he chuckled, as he shifted his gaze outside the cell. Suddenly, his eyebrows raised as another voice became audible just outside the cell. "Hey! Hey, what are you doing in my room!" Seven rushed into the cell, diving onto the bed behind Non-Karie. A man covered in scales stormed into the room with numerous snakes on his body and following behind him. "Get out of my bed!" he shouted as he stormed toward Karie angrily. Seven cowered behind the female like usual, giggling erratically.

@TheHappyPikachu

((Well sh!t. The sun is coming out. Ima go to bed.))

Last edited by a moderator:
XDBuggyBatXD said:
Seven frowned and leaned against the cell doorway in a bored manner. "Fine. I'll do it later..." he chuckled, as he shifted his gaze outside the cell. Suddenly, his eyebrows raised as another voice became audible just outside the cell. "Hey! Hey, what are you doing in my room!" Seven rushed into the cell, diving onto the bed behind Non-Karie. A man covered in scales stormed into the room with numerous snakes on his body and following behind him. "Get out of my bed!" he shouted as he stormed toward Karie angrily. Seven cowered behind the female like usual, giggling erratically.
@TheHappyPikachu

((Well sh!t. The sun is coming out. Ima go to bed.))
Non-Karie glanced back at Seven "wuss..." she muttered to him as she faced the man, getting up and in one swift movement making him go away using her charm magic, she turned back to him with one hand on her hips "you. are pathetic." she said smugly with a smirk. @XDBuggyBatXD

Éden decided to go find something to do. She began walking around, taking her human form again with her lollipop in her mouth. "Geez, this place is boring...anyone here?" She asked a bit loudly. @anyonee

Annabel looked around her cell curiously before sighing "where is every one" she asked her self as she waited for a guard to come and fetch her from her cell as it darkned the shadows engulfing her cell

TheHappyPikachu said:
Non-Karie glanced back at Seven "wuss..." she muttered to him as she faced the man, getting up and in one swift movement making him go away using her charm magic, she turned back to him with one hand on her hips "you. are pathetic." she said smugly with a smirk. @XDBuggyBatXD
Seven smiled sheepishly up at Non-Karie before crawling onto his feet on the floor once more. "Heh heh...you're more powerful than me..." he said, shifting his eyes away from the woman as he tried to avoid saying he was merely human. "I figured it'd be easier to let you deal with him." The man nodded his head in agreement with his own statement and offered his usual big psychotic grin.

Eden suddenly looked up, realizing it had gotten dark. "What the hell, man! I'm still IN here!" She yelled as she hit the bar of a nearby cell.

Karie smirked before shrugging lazily "ok then..." she said rolling her eyes before stumbling "..not yet..dammit.." she muttered before adjusting herself and facing Seven casually. @XDBuggyBatXD

TheHappyPikachu said:
Karie smirked before shrugging lazily "ok then..." she said rolling her eyes before stumbling "..not yet..dammit.." she muttered before adjusting herself and facing Seven casually. @XDBuggyBatXD
"Hmm, Mommy's about to go bye bye?" he said with his usual crazy grin. "That's fine...I kinda wanna play with the scaredy you. She might be some fun to mess with..." he said with a mischievous gleam in his eye as he casually ambled toward the cell doorway once more.

XDBuggyBatXD said:
"Hmm, Mommy's about to go bye bye?" he said with his usual crazy grin. "That's fine...I kinda wanna play with the scaredy you. She might be some fun to mess with..." he said with a mischievous gleam in his eye as he casually ambled toward the cell doorway once more.
"no." Non-Karie said elegantly "it-it's not that." she said still keeper her calm and dignified appearance "something else...that you..." she smirked "don't need to know!" she said teasingly. @XDBuggyBatXD

TheHappyPikachu said:
"no." Non-Karie said elegantly "it-it's not that." she said still keeper her calm and dignified appearance "something else...that you..." she smirked "don't need to know!" she said teasingly. @XDBuggyBatXD
Seven frowned and whirled back to face her, curiosity engulfing him. "What don't I need to know?" he insisted in a childishly whiny manner as he took a step closer to her. "I want to know..."

@TheHappyPikachu

XDBuggyBatXD said:
Seven frowned and whirled back to face her, curiosity engulfing him. "What don't I need to know?" he insisted in a childishly whiny manner as he took a step closer to her. "I want to know..."
@TheHappyPikachu
Non-Karie looked away and for the first time since meeting him actually looked a little embarrassed "i-it's nothing!" she said quickly adjusting herself and attempting another smirk. @XDBuggyBatXD

Seven was a bit surprised by Non-Karie's reaction. He narrowed his eyes as a smirk slowly grew across his face. "Liar," he accused as he stared into the woman's eyes and drew nearer to her. He would study the female attentively, paying special attention to her facial expressions as he waited for an explanation.

@TheHappyPikachu

Karie raised an eyebrow at Seven "I don't know what exactly you're expecting but you ain't getting nothing." she said looking away stubbornly. @XDBuggyBatXD

TheHappyPikachu said:
Karie raised an eyebrow at Seven "I don't know what exactly you're expecting but you ain't getting nothing." she said looking away stubbornly. @XDBuggyBatXD
Seven made a pouty face at Non-Karie's stubbornness. "Whyyyyyyyy?" he whined. Now standing in front of the woman, he poked her in the rib as he continued to insist, "Tell meeee!" He wanted even more to know what the woman was hiding since he figured whatever was worth keeping secret must be interesting. He would continue to poke the female's ribs and repeat 'tell me' if she remained stubbornly silent.

XDBuggyBatXD said:
Seven made a pouty face at Non-Karie's stubbornness. "Whyyyyyyyy?" he whined. Now standing in front of the woman, he poked her in the rib as he continued to insist, "Tell meeee!" He wanted even more to know what the woman was hiding since he figured whatever was worth keeping secret must be interesting. He would continue to poke the female's ribs and repeat 'tell me' if she remained stubbornly silent.
Non-Karie sighed before face palming "trust me. even if I told you...you would just be disappointed." she said poking him back twice. @XDBuggyBatXD

TheHappyPikachu said:
Non-Karie sighed before face palming "trust me. even if I told you...you would just be disappointed." she said poking him back twice. @XDBuggyBatXD
Seven went silent for a moment, tilting his head as he thought. Then, "Mmm...I still want to know," he commented just before his stomach growled. He would glance down at his belly before dismissing the noise to turn his eyes back to 'Mommy'. "Why don't you tell me?" he said with that whiny tone once again. He was beginning to become frustrated. Be it due to his hunger, his boredom, or his curiosity: one could only guess.

XDBuggyBatXD said:
Seven went silent for a moment, tilting his head as he thought. Then, "Mmm...I still want to know," he commented just before his stomach growled. He would glance down at his belly before dismissing the noise to turn his eyes back to 'Mommy'. "Why don't you tell me?" he said with that whiny tone once again. He was beginning to become frustrated. Be it due to his hunger, his boredom, or his curiosity: one could only guess.
Non-Karie raised an eyebrow at him, sensing his irritation "you sure?" she asked firmly at him before wincing again and muttering something under her breath. @XDBuggyBatXD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back