• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Non-Karie watched for only a moment as she disappeared before focusing her attention back to 'mummy's boy' and smirked "well for starters... I do have a name..." she said as her crimson eyes sparkled "but... I'm not allowed to say it! and... I've always kept a diary of the people I've killed...it was soooo much fun! ...but then it got boring so I stopped.." she sighed "and that''s nothing... I wouldn't tell a secret..without getting something in return.." she said straightening up. @XDBuggyBatXD

Seven cared little for the female's name, as he gave everybody he met nicknames. He did tilt his head curiously at the thought of her not being able to say her own name...that was kinda weird. The psychopath nodded in understanding when the female mentioned a diary of murders. He should have done that, he thought. Seven could have written every gory detail of their deaths, so he could better reminisce on each of his killings now that he was trapped in a sort of a 'no-kill' zone. The man tilted his head again in slight confusion at Non-Karie's mentioning of growing bored of murder. The psychopath couldn't imagine himself ever growing bored of killing...how unfortunate for Non-Karie. The female's next words caught Seven's attention especially. He grinned wider now as he held his lollipop in hand. "Hmmm? What do you want?" he asked curiously. He was interested what other secrets the girl had to offer, but even more so, he was intrigued as to what she might want from him in return.

@TheHappyPikachu

Non-Karie smirked "why should I tell you?" she asked playfully, "I would like to say something smart or sexy here but..I don't even know..everything in this world seems to be so boring and yet beautiful..it sounds pathetic...but I miss the outside world yet don't have any desire to escape.." she sighed. @XDBuggyBatXD

Eden drifted through the vents until she found a girl that looks just like the girl she encountered. She slid the room and solidified as a little girl that you'd see in movies, crouching in the corner of the room and covering her face. "W-where's mommy?" She whispered loud enough for the girl to hear.

TheHappyPikachu said:
Non-Karie smirked "why should I tell you?" she asked playfully, "I would like to say something smart or sexy here but..I don't even know..everything in this world seems to be so boring and yet beautiful..it sounds pathetic...but I miss the outside world yet don't have any desire to escape.." she sighed. @XDBuggyBatXD
Seven tilted his head as he popped the lollipop back into his mouth and listened to 'Mommys' words. "Ahh, yes. Pathetic indeed," replied the psychopath with a sneaky grin as he attempted to push the female's buttons. "Mommy is having girly issues, being all moody and wishy-washy like girls tend to be," teased Seven with a cocky smirk as he crossed his arms comfortably in front of him. He would also shift his gaze from the woman's eyes as if he was losing interest.

Non-Karie smirked "yes...but don't you think that makes us more fun? that way... you can never know what will happen next.." she said cheekily before walking up to the man and tracing his jaw line, forcing him to make eye-contact "like a kiss or a slap..." she finished awaiting his reaction. @XDBuggyBatXD

Seven allowed his eyes to meet Non-Karie's as she pet his face. At her words, the man twitched slightly as if expecting to be slapped. Then, he laughed at himself for flinching. "I guess you have a point. There's never any telling what you girls will do...you're all so crazy," he chuckled as he stood up straight, forcing the girl to back off. He took the lollipop stick from his mouth and dropped it carelessly on the floor since the candy was no more. Then, he just looked at Non-Karie with a curious, playful gleam in his eyes.

@TheHappyPikachu

((oh man, I'm off for the night...bout to pass out over here. lol))

Last edited by a moderator:
Non-Karie continue do smirk as se was forced to back away, taking no notice of him dropping the candy "so?...which one would you like?" she said mischievously as she began to circle around him like a predator selecting their prey. @XDBuggyBatXD

Annabel sat there in a massive armoires trailer chains all around her holing her in place as a massive tank like vehichles rolled down the road twoards the prison rolling quickly and loudly as the area around the place seemed to darken as if becoming night making annabel frown "why isn't it pitch black" she said to her self as the tank rolled into the prison slowly

TheHappyPikachu said:
Non-Karie continue do smirk as se was forced to back away, taking no notice of him dropping the candy "so?...which one would you like?" she said mischievously as she began to circle around him like a predator selecting their prey. @XDBuggyBatXD
Seven turned his head to watch Non-Karie playfully circle him. He smirked at her comment. "Can't I have more than that yet?" he asked with a naughty grin (in reference to 'more than a kiss') as he continued to watch her with a mischievous look in his eyes.

@TheHappyPikachu ((Hellooo?~ OuO))

Last edited by a moderator:
XDBuggyBatXD said:
Seven turned his head to watch Non-Karie playfully circle him. He smirked at her comment. "Can't I have more than that yet?" he asked with a naughty grin (in reference to 'more than a kiss') as he continued to watch her with a mischievous look in his eyes.
@TheHappyPikachu ((Hellooo?~ OuO))
(Sorry!! xD I was at school...)

Karie continued to circle, going in to an over-dramatic thinking pose whilst continuing the smirk "well...that depends..how much do you want it?" she asked cheekily, swaying her hips slightly as she awaited his response, her eyes practically burning crimson by this point. @XDBuggyBatXD

"Mmmm," was all Seven could muster as he smoothly placed himself in front of the foxy female. In one quick and fluid motion, he'd grab her hands and maneuver her so that her back was against the wall with his body blocking her escape. "It would be fun..." he said, his voice giving off an air of yearning. Seven's gaze was deep in the female's eyes as he hungrily awaited and hoped for her surrender.

((Wow! Its 3am at my house, lol))

@TheHappyPikachu

Karie stared into his eyes as he blocked her, "oh, really now?" she replied calmly, licking her lips once. @XDBuggyBatXD

(4:41pm for me!! xD I'm Australian...)

Seven cracked a smile at her seductive ways, his gaze finally faltering as his eyes were drawn to the girl's lips. Then, without warning, he'd lick the female's cheek from the corner of her mouth to her temple. At the same time, he'd release one of her hands to position his own hand on the female's lower back and pull himself right up against her body.

((Texan here >.< ))

@TheHappyPikachu

Non-Karie didn't flinch at the lick and relaxed as he pulled her close, sliding her own hand down his back and leaning into him completely, her warm breath could be felt on his chest. @XDBuggyBatXD

Feeling the female embrace him comfortably, Seven grinned as he glanced into the cell which they stood near and noted that it was empty. Then, he swooped the female up suddenly, catching her gaze with his once more as he carried her into the unoccupied room and plopped her on the bed. He'd immediately place himself on top of her on the bed...

((...))

@TheHappyPikachu

(you post first!! I has no ideaz xD )

Seven exited the mystery cell with a large contented grin upon his face. Adjusting his disheveled shirt, he glanced back at Non-Karie with a cocky smirk. "See, now wasn't that fun, Mommy?" he teased.

@TheHappyPikachu

Karie got up slowly, moving some hair out of her face as she clicked her fingers and her clothes instantly adjusted themselves "yes, I must say it was..." she said with a devilish smile lingering on her face as she brushed her hair back over her neck with her hands. @XDBuggyBatXD

The psychopath giggled, "Told ya it would be~" Then he noticed his shiv on the floor of the cell. He picked it up and slid it back into his pants pocket before returning to Non-Karie's side. "Hey, I thought you had a baby..." he said with a curious expression. "Why don't you ever have it with you?"

@TheHappyPikachu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back