• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Shion takes a deep breath "I go into her, she'll look about 3-4 months pregnant already. You two have some 'fun' wait 3 months and I'm back and Niko lives. Simple....kinda...in a way.." She smiles awkwardly before wincing as the chains continue to cut into her skin "t..take your time..but these things really hurt...just saying.." She finished. @Rayischo @Church Burning

"It won't..be me..just saying..it'll be your kid...'Shion' won't exist...I kinds made that name up for myself anyway so I guess it won't matter.." She said before smiling "don't worry, I'm fine with whatever you choose! Plus I think a baby with wings would look adorable.." She continued to smile. @Church Burning @Rayischo

Shion nodded awkwardly "j..just a moment..I need to..insert? Myself into you.." She said jokingly before grabbing out the two shotguns and holding them to ether side of her head, smiling, "I had a pretty pathetic life...so thank you for giving me another chance..." She said smiling as she fired the bullets and then as her eyes closed shot them into Niko, it wouldn't cause any pain and she smiled as she faded away, as soon as she was gone Niko's body would start to change. @Church Burning @Rayischo

Niko's eyes widened as Shio fired the bullets at her but didn't feel any pain. She looked down and smirked. "Smooth Shion, real smooth"

XDBuggyBatXD said:
Seven stopped in his tracks at the female's first question. "Uh, I think...?" he commented quietly as he now started to think that maybe the restroom and the shower room were separate rooms. He scratched the back of his head and turned to face Eden as she asked another question. "Ermm...I don't know..." he replied with a careless shrug and a tilt of his head. "When the doctors fixed my wounds before I came here, they cleaned me when I was asleep." That was the last time Seven had been clean, and the last time he showered himself for the purpose of being clean was before he became a serial killer. Any minute cleanliness since then was result of others forcing it upon him or of the psychopath wandering into water for recreational purposes.
((Mkay, I have work in morning though. I probably won't be on to respond until mid to late afternoon. Nite.))
"All righty then...I can show you where the men's shower is. I think its on the opposite side of the jail from where the women's is..." she began to giggle. I haven't personally taken a shower in a while, either, now that I think about it. I've been in solitary for the past month!" She shrugged as bent down and touched the blood with her middle finger. Her finger tip turned red as it absorbed the blood, her sighing in relief as she did so. "Ahh...you have no idea how good blood tastes to me...well, I absorb power from negative emotions, but this the next best thing!"

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

(Yep.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(I just meant till end of you two having 'fun' and maybe a bit...not quite that much for the sake of others plots... xD ) @Church Burning

Raygou smiled at her, stood up and get dressed. He sighed "I'm going to die if I don't eat anything..." He said and walks out Niko's cell and walks to the cafeteria.

Rodwen sat in her office going through files and documents. She sighed laying back in her chair. "This is such a pain"

Aeron said:
"All righty then...I can show you where the men's shower is. I think its on the opposite side of the jail from where the women's is..." she began to giggle. I haven't personally taken a shower in a while, either, now that I think about it. I've been in solitary for the past month!" She shrugged as bent down and touched the blood with her middle finger. Her finger tip turned red as it absorbed the blood, her sighing in relief as she did so. "Ahh...you have no idea how good blood tastes to me...well, I absorb power from negative emotions, but this the next best thing!"
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Seven nodded as he memorized the location of the showers. Then, he tilted his head in slight confusion as the female commented on the taste of blood after dipping her finger in a drop of it. "I'm not really a fan of the taste of blood," he replied simply as he remembered a time he tasted it out of curiosity. It did not taste good at all actually. Then, he grinned again at the female's weird way of absorbing the blood through her fingertip. Hearing the unpleasant sound of approaching prison guards, Seven perked up. "We should play again, Missy," he said with a psychotic smile as he twirled and started walking in the direction of the men's showers. "I'll shower now."

XDBuggyBatXD said:
Seven nodded as he memorized the location of the showers. Then, he tilted his head in slight confusion as the female commented on the taste of blood after dipping her finger in a drop of it. "I'm not really a fan of the taste of blood," he replied simply as he remembered a time he tasted it out of curiosity. It did not taste good at all actually. Then, he grinned again at the female's weird way of absorbing the blood through her fingertip. Hearing the unpleasant sound of approaching prison guards, Seven perked up. "We should play again, Missy," he said with a psychotic smile as he twirled and started walking in the direction of the men's showers. "I'll shower now."
"Sure thing, Mister." She said happily, disappearing into darkness as the prison guards enters the mess hall. She flew along the shadows and into her cell, emerging spotless and clean. "Now...what should I do as I wait for Mister..." She muttered as she lounged on her bed. @anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back