• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

"he..he isn't going to be executed! I..I'll make sure of that..." Shion said firmly, before face-palming...why was Raygou and her such bad actors!?... she then noticed Niko's eyes.. "ar...are you sure your fine?.." she continued, now pinching her back to make sure she wouldn't spurt out what she needed to say..eventually. @Rayischo @Church Burning

"Yes I'm fine. And the two years I gave him, I know he can't die for those two years." She said, remembering their talk and blinking away the tears.

Shion nodded "that's right, he is technically immortal for 2 years no matter what happens, that is the law of heaven because it is merging to peoples lives pretty much..." she said wincing as the chains cut further into her skin as they tightened, she held them out in front of her for a moment to inspect the blood dripping off her wrist and staring down at the same thing on her ankles before once again hiding them and trying to smile. @Church Burning @Rayischo

"No problem!" Shion said smiling whilst mumbling to herself shortly after "now how the heck do I bring the topic of kids up?..." she said discretely and sighing. @Church Burning @Rayischo

Shion jumped backwards "N..Nothing!!!" she shouted frantically moving her hands in front of her face before the chains once again tightened, making her fall to the floor as more blood started to drip from them and she once again covered them behind her back and looked away once again blushing, making it obvious that the topic was defiantly not nothing. @Church Burning @Rayischo

At Niko's words Shion said nothing, glancing at Raygou for a brief moment before nodding, giving into the inevitable, closing her eyes and looking down, 'could she bring it up?...after Niko found out?...would she...no they...take it?..' she thought to herself glumly. @Church Burning @Rayischo

Shion gets up slowly, as she watches Raygou go to the showers, "..I..." she holds her arm tight for a moment before falling to the ground, her face in her hands as tears fall through the cracks between her fingers "I..I'm so sorry...you just...the way...how.. desperate you were..." she suddenly stops and looks up trying to give a sympathetic smile "you....don't...have much longer..." she said almost inaudible. @Church Burning

Kataru sighed as she walked around, that Seija person just up and left after Raygou, she noticed Raygou walk into the showers and continued on, still awaiting the shirt order and honestly couldn't be less bothered by it. @Rayischo

Kataru notices Raygou and sees him blushing, she walked up to him and waved, smiling cheerfully and in a confused way "hi!" She said pondering why he was acting like that. @Rayischo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kataru looks down at her chest again and then gets it, acting way to innocent despite the situation "oh! That's why you were acting like that...sorry..I'm so used to acting like a boy that this doesn't bother me..." She said in a awkward tone, attempting to cover them with her arms. @Rayischo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kagara stares at him blankly "don't you remember? It got destroyed by those guys...I'm waiting on a new one!" She replied cheerfully. @Rayischo

"What do you mean by not much longer? When am I going to die? How am I going to die?" Niko asked, crouching down and prying her fingers away from her face, a soft smile on her face. "I've come to terms with my death. Calm down" she said, mother like. @TheHappyPikachu

Shion looked up at Niko "I can't...tell you that..its against the rules..but let's just say..you..may not be here to see next week.." Shion got up and re-adjusted herself almost completely, "wha...what I was saying was..there is..a way.. To stop you from..but..maybe you should have a bit more time before I tell you..i mean..its kinda personal.." She said rubbing her arm. @Church Burning

"Just tell me, you know I'm not embarrassed easily and if there is a way I can keep living, I'm all ears. Cmon Shion, stop freaking out" Niko said, standing back up and tilting her head at her. @TheHappyPikachu.

Shion coughed once, clearing her throat before continuing to speak "you see...if someone..holds am angel..I..inside them then..they'll live out their longest lifespan possible...b..but by that.. I mean..you..I have to..become..your child..through..Raygou..if you know what I mean." She says blushing. @Church Burning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back