• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

"What... happened?" Raygou looks down at hus feet. "They are there again..." Suddenly his tail appeared. "And... my tail too?" Raygou looks puzzled. "That won't help..." Raygou said and stood up. "Even... I F I don't Rage out the in the future... The execution is official... and I heard that a Demon hunter is going to execute me..." He said and looks angry.

A slightly demonic aura surrounded Shion "didn't I say you couldn't die for the next two years or weren't you listening? No matter what happens you'll live. Also I can deal with any of those punks...along with the execution matters..." She said twirling the two guns around in her hands before opening the door to the cell by simply pushing it with one finger lightly, the guards looked in shocked but she knocked them out with a single punch "there. Now she's in her cell, I need to come with you there's something...I..need to discuss..." She said holding one of her arms tightly and blushing "but...I would need both of your permissions....to do it..." She said looking away as she started to walk towards Niko's cell. @Rayischo @Church Burning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I asked you a question Volk" she said drinking more of her coffee

"Volk if you die you end up in another clone right?" She said sitting up on the couch

"You feel the pain of your clone dying right?" She grinned.

"The point is you can feel the pain of death multiple times" she made her way over to Volk placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Hmm nothing, but let me educate you." She smiled "a humanoid body like yours and mine is made up of many different things. We cannot function without these things. These things are made up of matter." She poured her coffee on the floor and it began to form a small ball. " for example take your blood if it were to flow backwards you would die an incredibly painful death."

Rodwen smiled"but have all your clones felt it simultaneously?" She said letting the coffee flow back up into her cup before drinking it again.

Rodwen smiled "just remember Volk I'm the one who give orders around here not you"

"If that's how you want to think of it." She smiled walking back to the couch

Aeron said:
"Don't worry...we'll all get our time to shine in this dump." She said with a grin. She let her legs swing under the table as she thought about how many others there must be in the prison with them.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Seven glanced up at the girl and shrugged at her comment. He didn't understand what she meant by that, but he was convinced that he would never get another chance to kill the family that placed him in this no-murder hell hole. After a moment of silent reminiscence and staring off into space, Seven readopted his jovial aura as he looked to the female again. "I'm bored," he stated with a crazy grin. Then, he jumped to his hands and knees and leaned toward the girl to the point where he was nearly on top of her. Placing his hands roughly upon her shoulders, he would push her onto her back on the table. His eyes would show his excitement as he looked to entertain himself with her reaction.

((brb in 2 hours or so... :/ ))

XDBuggyBatXD said:
Seven glanced up at the girl and shrugged at her comment. He didn't understand what she meant by that, but he was convinced that he would never get another chance to kill the family that placed him in this no-murder hell hole. After a moment of silent reminiscence and staring off into space, Seven readopted his jovial aura as he looked to the female again. "I'm bored," he stated with a crazy grin. Then, he jumped to his hands and knees and leaned toward the girl to the point where he was nearly on top of her. Placing his hands roughly upon her shoulders, he would push her onto her back on the table. His eyes would show his excitement as he looked to entertain himself with her reaction.
((brb in 2 hours or so... :/ ))
Eden blinked lazily as she found herself laying on the table with the guy leaning over her. She looked up at the guy and patted his face. "I know your bored, buddy, but I don't roll that way." She said, slipping through the cracks of table and reappearing behind him, sitting criss-cross and sucking on her candy.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Seven's expression turned to one of surprised confusion when the female pat his cheek. Then, she seemed to sink into the table right out from underneath the man. "Hm?" Seven sat up, still staring at the table where the girl had just been a moment before. Then, he turned his head quickly to see the girl sitting behind him. Immediately, a huge grin appeared on his face. "Oh-ho! Fun!" he exclaimed excitedly as he spun his body around to face her again. Now he sat somewhat like a dog: on his knees with his hands on the table between his legs. "What else can you do, Missy?" he asked with a curious gleam in his eyes and a tilt of his head.

@Aeron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back