• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Shion stared at Niko blankly, making the mouth movements of, who are you? your Niko. who is Niko? in a very strange way. @Church Burning

Shion nodded before starting to speak, stuttering "h..happiness?..that is an emotion. emotions are confusing and I do not wish to feel them, they bring dark things along with the light." she then stood up "I feel as though I am supposed to know something?..." she continued. (Image she is stuttering because I really can't be bothered to write it.) @Church Burning

Niko looked at her. "Calm down. You might not remember, but you said that you would take two years of my life and give them to my boyfriend, Raygou. He is dying but you said you could save him." Niko said standing as well.

Shion looked at her blankly for a moment before noticing the guns i her pockets and touching them, remembering some of what she said and is, two small wings appeared on her back as the guns remained "oh, I think I understand, I will be able to do it but first there is some business I must take care of." she said before walking over to a cell with some prisoners as they backed up against the wall, she grabbed the guns out of her pockets and fired at them all once, no blood appeared the simply faded away, she did this to about 10 more prisoners before shooting two dead. she then walked back and the guards reacted as if nothing had happened. @Church Burning

Shion nodded "yes. but don't take me to him. I can't separate life-force close to the person I'm giving it too..." she said before holding both guns up towards her chest "once again. is this what you want?" she asked slitting her eyes with her fingers arme on the triggers as the wings once again grew. @Church Burning

Shion once again nodded "this is going to hurt...a lot... be prepared." she said before firing the two bullets, it was like time itself had slowed down as they hit Niko and remained in her, glowing weakly inside her "this will hurt for a while..it should take a few minuets to extract." she finished, hiding her worry. @Church Burning

Shion's hand trembled slightly making her loss grip of the gun, she quickly picked it back up...she needed to calm down. she watched Niko intensely as she counted the time "1 month, 3 month, 9 month, 1 yr, 1.5 yr... 2!" shouted before literally grabbing the bullets out of Niko's chest, and holding them in her hand for a moment, before staring back at Niko "are you alright?" she asked tilting her head side-ways, still not showing the concern in her mind. @Church Burning

"good." Shion replied blankly, attempting a smile and hiding her shaking hands behind her back before once again dropping the gun and picking it up. @Church Burning

Shion nodded before turning pale and covering her mouth for a moment before going to the High-Safety cell that Raygou was in and walking through the door, staring at him like it was nothing before raising her guns up again "bang." she said as the bullets hit him, making his body glow, she then began to speak "listen, that will take the pain away and no matter what happens you will live for another two years at least. I can get Kataru to heal you properly after I've sorted some matters out...also..you should.." she starts to fall over but slaps her face and re-adjusts "you... won't loss control like that." she finishes before falling to the ground next to him "Niko...gave that..to you...it's precious..don't...waste it..." she said coughing before another voice entered "why are you so persistent on saving these humans?" it asked she smiled weakly "because...they are much more beautiful...and kind...than you could ever know..." she said laughing ina pain-filled way. @Church Burning @Rayischo

As the bullets hit Raygou, his eyes widened. The pain vanished and he's not even hungry anymore. "What..." as he heard that Niko gave him two years, he looks a bit angry. "Two years... does she know how much this is?" He asked himself.

@TheHappyPikachu

Shion lifted herself up of the ground weakly in a struggling way "yes..." she smiled at him "but listen, there's something..." she coughs "I need...to tell you...please...don't tell this to her.." she continues smiling but tears rolled down her cheeks "she...doesn't have long left...when I checked her lifespan...she really doesn't...and after giving that to you...please..your not supposed to know when you will die but..." she fell to the ground again, chains once again appearing on her hands and feet. @Rayischo @Church Burning

"she...she wanted it...you didn't see her face!" she said, tears still rolling down her face as she looked down, being forcefully pulled to the ground by the chains "I..I'm sorry..." she said, her wings falling weakly to the ground around her. @Rayischo @Church Burning

Karie's mum stared at her as Karie moved in her seat unsettled by her presence, just then her mum got up and glanced back at her one more time before walking away, Karie just looked down.

"Why are you shouting Volk,calm down." She said taking a sip of her coffee "what are you so mad about?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XDBuggyBatXD said:
Seven seemed slightly confused by the female's analogy. Still, he caught on after a moment and replied, "I see. Me too...but I killed lots of birds...with lots of stones." He giggled lightly at the thought of humans being birds. "And it is so much fun!" he agreed with longing in his voice as he squirmed slightly. "But then that damn cop had to go mess everything up," he sighed with a hateful frown as he seemed to be playing the scene of his capture in his head. "I really wish I could have strung her up in that tree..."
@Aeron
"Don't worry...we'll all get our time to shine in this dump." She said with a grin. She let her legs swing under the table as she thought about how many others there must be in the prison with them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Raygou looks angry. "Why..." He asked himself all the time. His Handcuffs zapped him cause his teeth get larger. Than he remembered the words of Shion. 'She doesn't have long...' "only, cause I'm a demon..." Tears start to flow over Raygou's cheeks, but he looks angry. "Only... cause I lost control... only..."

Shion stood up suddenly, the chains cutting into her skin and attempting to pull her back down as she stared at him "stop it!" She yelled "stop blaming yourself! It was her choice! You have no say in this! You...your not supposed to die yet! Y..your supposed to.." She falls to her knees, covering her face with her hands "she did it...because she loves you, you idiot." She finished, getting up with the chains still cutting into her, "so stop wasting your time and go make what she has left...amazing.." She said trying to smile and reaching out her hand causing all the sealing in the high-safety cell restraining him disappear and healing his feet. @Rayischo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back