• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

"You have many broken bones" she said tilting her head. " I can help you if you want"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

""Be quiet I am trying to help this man" Akira said looking up at the demon "you should return to you cell you seem to be experiencing rage"

Xavier nodded. "That would be helpful." He says before seeing Raygou. "Dammit..." He muttered

--

Niko followed Raygou and saw that Xavier was in the gym still. Her eyes widened and looked at Raygou.

Akira smacked the demon hard in the face setting him off balance " personal space is very important do not enter mine again" as she spoke Xavier's bones began to reshape.

Raygou took a few steps back. "RAAAHHHHH" He smashed Akira with hos tail on the ground.

Seija entered the gym. "Yo! Are you all insane! Get away from Raygou! He didn't reached hus last stadium!" Seija runs over to Niko. "Niko... When Raygou rages out in this stadium, he'll transform into something, that nobody can control!" Than she looked over to Raygou and saw his blood covered teeth. "How many guards... did he eat already?" She asked with fear . n her face.

Raygou's body parts stopped to burn, but hus scars glow even brighter then ever before.

@Church Burning @Mr Swiftshots

Akira stood up and tilted her head "terminate" pillars of concrete flew up from the ground smashing into the Demon from all directions.

A dust cloud covers Raygou. The dust cloud slowly vanishes. Raygou only hold his hand up in the air. The pillars burned away around him. The ground around him seems to turn into magma.

"It already happened... He's now in his Concentrate Darkness Form..." Seija said and collapsed on the ground.

Out Raygou's head grew two burning horns. His lower legs now burning and his arms too. His hair and ears grew too and still burning. He now owns 15, very long tails that are burning. His 'X' scar on his belly is burning too. His eyes are White with Red pupils. His Scarlet Red Flames changed into blood red Flames. He looks very serious.

"Does he have a heart and blood?" Akira asked Seija as she hardened the magma

Seija looks to the ground. "He... is im his Concentrate Darkness Form... that means he Transforms into a full demon... and full demons don't have a heart or even blood... they are only Darkness... " Seija stood up. There's no way to stop him..."

Raygou looked at Seija. "Who is unstoppable?" Raygou asked. It seems, that he isn't crazy or insane right now. "Why I'm in the gym... and... who destroyed the wall? And... The Hell... why im in my Darkness Form?" Raygou looks completely puzzled. He collapses on the ground still puzzled. "I... don't understand anything..." He said and scratches his head.

All the damage done had vanished as Akira snapped her fingers. "I'm going to bed" she sighed

"Why I'm... HELL NO!" Raygou looks shocked. "I braked out... right..."

Seija's eyes widened. "... I think this thing with the Execution is already clear than..."

Raygou looks really shocked. As Niko walked over to him, he wanted to cry, but only looks shocked. He stood up. He stopped to burn and his Horns vanished. "I'll be executed..." He said and looks very serious, but a tear drops on the ground. "I knew... that I'll die one day... With a young age... but this young?" He walked a few steps and then fall to the ground. Tears start to flow over hus cheeks. "I'm only 18... why did I have so much power?" He started to punch the ground. "Dammit!"

@Church Burning

Niko walked over and hugged him. "It's alright. You didn't mean to do all that stuff. Don't be sad, even if you might due. Don't be sad and spend those last moments with me.." Niko said softly, looking at him with tears in her ice blue eyes.

"Shhh, it's alright. We will see each other again. If you go to hell and I go to heaven, I will go down and stay with you. I promise, we will stay together" she said, burning tears rolling down her cheeks.

After a few moments, guards ran into the gym and took Raygou away. They put him his Handcuffs on and a muzzle. Than they rammed him swords right on the back and rammed nails through his hands. Than they tapped his hands together and put him handcuffs on the upper arm. They cut off his feet and wrapped bandages around the wound. Than they cut off his tail and brought him to a high safety cell.

@Church Burning

Niko widened her eyes and knew she couldn't do anything. She sat there and cried for the first time in ten years.

---

Xavier walked over and picked her up, letting her cry into his shoulder and took her back to her cell, letting her cry it out in there.

Raygou Sits in the high safety cell. The places where the swords were rammed in still bleeding. "Ugh...ugh..." Raygou is only able to breath heavily.

Niko stopped crying after a while and whimpered.

---

Xavier had no choice but to ignore his sister, knowing she would want false promises.

Rodwen sat in the coffee room drinking her coffee. She lay down on the couch leaving her coffee on the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back