• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison

Raygou's teeth get larger, but his Handcuffs directly zapped him. He whispered. "Zap...999..." He said as his eyes start to glow. His Handcuffs zapped him, but his teeth get larger and the air around him slowly starts to feel like fire. He whispered again. "I'm sorry..." He finally braked his Handcuffs and his scars start to glow. His Ears, Hair, Arms, tail and Feet start to burn and he stands up. The muzzle burned away. He looks very serious. Than he looks shocked. "I'm... not... hungry?" He asked himself and scratched his head. Suddenly, an alert appeared. "Shit..."

Kataru looked at Seija blankly "oh, sorry... I'm so used to acting and dressing like a guy that this doesn't bother me, also I'm still waiting on a new uniform..." She sighs whilst laughing awkwardly and rubbing the back of her head. @Rayischo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seija facepalmed. "Even if you acted like a guy for so long, you have to know that a girl can't walk around in such an outfit!" Seija grabbed her hand. "Come with me and cover your chest, please!" She said. Than she heard the alert. "No!"

@TheHappyPikachu

Kataru blankly said "no." Before also hearing the alarm and chanting something with her eyes glowing green before a moment later looking at Seija "Prisoner Raygou has broken out of restraints but is not hungry." She said to her with a serious look, "on note of that prisoner Shion has been reported as not here along with her presence lingering there is a small child in the gym that is not a prisoner and Karie is currently meeting with her mum in the visitor room, Niko is not in danger but both her and her brother are currently in a fight, all other wardens in respective places along with the prisoners." She finished taking the jacket off afterwards as she found it un-comfortable. @Rayischo

Raygou looked at his Flames. Suddenly a bunch of Guards entered the solitary cell with riffles. "Don't move!" One of the guards said. Raygou looked at them and laughed awkwardly. "So... it seems that I want to brake out... but I swear it only looks like!" He said, but the guards start to shoot at him. The bullets of the riffles didn't hit him. They melted. "What the..." Raygou was shocked of hus powers. Suddenly, his eyes turned black with red pupils, and his teeth turned red and get larger. His Claws too. He collapsed on the ground. "F*ck... F*ck..." Raygou lays one the ground for a few minutes.

---------------------------------------------

Seija looks scared and ran over to Raygou's solitary cell. He's still laying on the ground. She walks over to the guards. "Did you... kill him?" She asked the Guards.

Niko and Xavier pushed against each other, throwing themselves into the wall. Niko backed up, wiping blood of her mouth, glaring at him, breathing heavily. Xavier got up and breathed heavily, blood dripping from his nose and mouth. They lunged at each other again, growling and yelling. They wrestled, hurting themselves until almost all their bones were broken. Then they stopped for a few seconds, eyeing each other before attacking again.

Rodwen walked into the gym and sighed "everyone is to return to there cells immediately" she said softly. Glaring at the group.

Xavier yells and throught Niko down, making her loose her breath. He jumps on her and growls. She yelled and kicked him off. Once again they wrestle and fight.

The prisoners continued fighting and punching at each other but the two siblings caught her attention " I asked everybody to return to there cells" she said coldly. The ground became like quicksand and the prisoners and duo began to sink.

"Stop fighting!" She boomed before pillars of concrete hit the two at speed.

Raygou stood up and smiles insane. He burned the guards down, only with his gaze. Than he kicked Seija away. "Tee-hee...".

Seija were kicked to the wall. "Ugh...". A guard cames in an asked her why he was able to brake the handcuffs. "His... Demon... Form..." she said and started to spit blood. Than Raygou walked out the Solitary area and walks around in the floor. A bunch of Guards wanted to catch him, but they burned to death as they came to near to him. He looked down at the guards and started to eat one. Suddenly, two other tails appeared. As he finished to eat the guard, he continues to walk around.

"Maybe next time you should listen to what I have to say" she turned and left the two on the ground.

After she was gone, Niko woke up. She heard a commotion and followed the sound. She sees Raygou. "Did they let him out early?" She asked before seeing his demonic grin and two other tail.

---

Xavier was on the floor still unconscious

A alert appeared "Prisoner Raygou Nehiro Samaysune, braked out his Solitary Cell. All Prisoners have to go in their cells. Guards have to make ready for a fight." The alert stopped. Prisoners ran to their cells and guards start to crowd Raygou.

@Church Burning

Xavier was still unconscious so he didn't hear anything. Niko moved away but watched closely, her cell having a clear line of sight on the fight. She could see every detail with her binocular vision

Raygou's smile gets bigger, as he saw the guards. It seems that he don't move, but suddenly he hold heads in his hands. Two of the guards list their head and started to burn down. Raygou looks over to another group of Guards, and they burned to death. As a bunch of Guards came closer to him, he cut off their heads with his tails.

Niko gasped and slapped a hand over her mouth, trying to hide a grin at the gaurds deaths. As long as it wasn't her brother, she was fine

As A guard tried to attack Raygou, he grabbed his head and threw him through the cell walls. The guard finally brake through the cell wall of Niko. His head was totally destroyed.

@Church Burning

Niko looked over at Raygou, giggling. She looked down at the Gaurd and nudged him with her foot, smiling as she watched his dead body spasm slightly

You hear a growl. Raygou collapses on the ground. You hear a weak voice. "Stop...Stop...STOP...!!!" it was Raygou's voice. He started to ram his Claws right into his heart, but he don't die or even gasp. He do it again and again. His Flames start to vanish, but suddenly, they appeared again. You can't breath the air around him. His wound closes and his eyes turned red with white Pupils. His teeth grew again and he seems to grow too. His whole body seems to grow. Now, he looks like am monster. Smoke comes out his mouth. He starts to growl loudly. He walks closer to the guard and picked him off, before he eats his whole body. Than he turned and walked to the other guards behind him.

@Church Burning

Akira found a guard unconscious in the gym. She began trying to wake him up.

Niko looked curiously at Raygou, never knowing he had that much power.

---

Xavier mumbles and blinks awake, coughing up blood.

"Are you ok ?" She asked helping him up. "Are you feeling pain?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back