• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al patted Shira on the head "It's ok I'm here for ya" He said with a smile before looking over at Falim

Daniel reaver]The shadows started to coverg on Atrio and slowly climb up his pages becoming as black as his eyes had become as he tryed to fight of nightmare 'show her show her Atrio show her!!!!' He screamed into atrios mind as the room became darker and ruthy started to go into a nightmare state (his cs explaines what the nightmare state is) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

Shira stood there and weakly looked around the place as her eyes became a weak pink "I-i..." She wispered weakly
"You should save your voice." Ansom said, putting a finger to her lips. "Maybe even take a rest. My dorm is available if you need a place to crash." He offered. "I have a comfy couch." He chuckled and placed his hand on her back to support her.

Shira went falling forward into ansoms chest again when Al patted her head she was still to weak to balance so she gripped ansoms shirt tightly and slowly nodded

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira went falling forward into ansoms chest again when Al patted her head she was still to weak to balance so she gripped ansoms shirt tightly and slowly nodded

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled and held onto Shira. "Looks like you are still a little weak. It is okay. Completely understandable." He nodded.

Al glared at Ansom "I don't think that's such a good idea" He said coldly before looking back at Shira and then at his wrist "Heh I might have broken this" He says waving his wrist around

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira weakly tried to hold her self up as she leaned into ansom and slowly looked at Al

[/QUOTE]
Ansom looked at Al's wrist. "Nah. Just a sprain." He smiled and returned his attention to Shira. "Do you want to go to my dorm?" He asked, his face filled with care.

Al's smile faded into terror as he looked at the fist that punched Falim the amount of blood on it was ridiculous his vision started to blur as he turned wobbly

@AsongOfIceandFire

Ruthy was getting scared as she was being taken somewhere, soon Areobus and Castiel, and Ansome would no longer be able to sences Ruthy.

Atrio held onto ruthy tightly "please stop him" he said in a half human half nightmare voice as his lower body was taken by the blackness and ruthy was put into a half nightmare state

@Sweetone

Shira weakly walked in the direction she was being pulled in before triping into ansoms back and grabing onto his shirt again to stay up

@AsongOfIceandFire

Daniel reaver]Atrio held onto ruthy tightly "please stop him" he said in a half human half nightmare voice as his lower body was taken by the blackness and ruthy was put into a half nightmare state [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Ruthy used her powers to pull them out of the nightmare but she had to use alot of her energy but she was able to free them.

Ansom chuckled again and picked Shira up bridal style. He then carried her to his dorm, where he set her on the couch gently. "Do you want me to stay?" He asked, tilting his head.

@Daniel reaver

Atrio still stood there and tryed to fight nightmares power "I won't let you out not again" he said as his voice became more nightmarish as he looked up at ruthy with the blackened eyes

@AsongOfIceandFire

Al was having a dream with a strange voice talking to him and it spoke "You are going to lose her at this rate you brat!" Al glared at the creature "No I'm not after all.......I made a PROMISE and I always stay true to my promises!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio still stood there and tryed to fight nightmares power "I won't let you out not again" he said as his voice became more nightmarish as he looked up at ruthy with the blackened eyes

Shira weakly stuck out her arms to ansom jestiring for him to lay with her thinking it was Al in her daze

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged and lied down next to Shira. He was scrunched up against her, for the couch wasn't awfully big. "You will feel better soon. I promise." He smiled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio still stood there and tryed to fight nightmares power "I won't let you out not again" he said as his voice became more nightmarish as he looked up at ruthy with the blackened eyes

Shira weakly stuck out her arms to ansom jestiring for him to lay with her thinking it was Al in her daze

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy taped into Ansoms powers which she only did when it was an emergancy ( @AsongOfIceandFire ) he would know she was using his powers since he taught her. She fought harder against the nightmare to get out.

Shira just held on tightly to ansom still thinking it was Al and slowly closing her eyes as she nuzzled his neck

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira just held on tightly to ansom still thinking it was Al and slowly closing her eyes as she nuzzled his neck
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom draped one arm off the couch and put the other around Shira since he didn't know what else to do with it. He slowly closed his eyes.

Sora sighs "Guess I'll just wait here?..." He shrugs and lies down on the couch slowly falling asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back