• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atrios eyes went wide as he new there was a boy that was laying there in the Hall with his hands to his head and screaming in fear "no don't" he said as he grabed ruthy and pulled her back inside before pushing her up against the wall and standing in her way

@Sweetone

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Dammit, Shira." Ansom said. "Come closer so I can help you. Honestly, I do not want to hurt anyone." He sighed.
Shira shook badly as she tryed to take one step forward before collapsing to the ground from the venom inside of her

Clover puts his head against a tree near the school courtyard. "I get it if you're fighting for fun... But this?... That's just too far..." He punches the tree as hard as he could making the tree and every tree around him fall. "Hopefully... Everyone is alright.."

Daniel reaver]Atrios eyes went wide as he new there was a boy that was laying there in the Hall with his hands to his head and screaming in fear "no don't" he said as he grabed ruthy and pulled her back inside before pushing her up against the wall and standing in her way [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"whats going on why cant I go out there" she asked looking at him as he blocked the door

Daniel reaver]Atrios eyes went wide as he new there was a boy that was laying there in the Hall with his hands to his head and screaming in fear "no don't" he said as he grabed ruthy and pulled her back inside before pushing her up against the wall and standing in her way [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

Shira shook badly as she tryed to take one step forward before collapsing to the ground from the venom inside of her
Ansom sighed and made his way to Shira. He knelt down. "Where do it hurt the most?" He asked, running his hand across her body, relieving most pain.

Atrio pushed ruthy up against a wall and put his hands to the wall on either side of to keep her there "you just can't" he said softly as the screaming started to subside 'come on Atrio lets show her what we are show her the monster' nightmare said I to atrios mind

@Sweetone

Al looked a bit annoyed at Ansom for even touching Shira but let it go "It's not a matter of hurt she is poisoned"

Shira still shook from the venom as she felt ansoms hand run across the thousands of bite marks on her "e-every were" she managed to mutter out

@AsongOfIceandFire

Daniel reaver]Atrio pushed ruthy up against a wall and put his hands to the wall on either side of to keep her there "you just can't" he said softly as the screaming started to subside [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She looked at him kinda worried "but if someones hurt I need to help them" she said but unable to move from the wall.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira still shook from the venom as she felt ansoms hand run across the thousands of bite marks on her "e-every were" she managed to mutter out
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "I could use a less vague answer but whatever." He chuckled and brought one hand behind her neck, lifting her head off the ground. "I need you to calm down, please. Try to control your breathing. Try not to swallow any more saliva." He whispered to try and soothe her.

Atrio shook his head and got closer to ruthy 'come on Atrio show her let's show her what we are show her what we can do show her' nightmare said I an evil tone Into atrios mind as he stood there and started to sweat from the mental fight against nightmare

@Sweetone

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nodded. "I could use a less vague answer but whatever." He chuckled and brought one hand behind her neck, lifting her head off the ground. "I need you to calm down, please. Try to control your breathing. Try not to swallow any more saliva." He whispered to try and soothe her.
Shira sat there as her eyes became a deep red and the gautlets faded from her hands as she breathed small quick pained breaths the only kind she could do

Daniel reaver]Atrio shook his head and got closer to ruthy 'come on Atrio show her let's show her what we are show her what we can do show her' nightmare said I an evil tone Into atrios mind as he stood there and started to sweat from the mental fight against nightmare [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"whats wrong why are you sweating" she asked and placed a hand on his forehead to see if he had a fever.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira sat there as her eyes became a deep red and the gautlets faded from her hands as she breathed small quick pained breaths the only kind she could do

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "Good." He glanced up at Al. "Do not take this personally." He said before placing his lips against Shira's, spreading the magic of accelerating healing throughout her body. The bites on her body soon began to disappear.

Atrio was way above normal temp as the screaming from the boy stoped and atrios eyes started to become blacker than night starting from the edges as he looked down and breathed heavily trying not to show ruthy

@AsongOfIceandFire

Daniel reaver]Atrio was way above normal temp as the screaming from the boy stoped and atrios eyes started to become blacker than night starting from the edges as he looked down and breathed heavily trying not to show ruthy [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She pulled his face up to hers "whats wrong why are you sweating you can tell me" she said as she kissed his forehead.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio was way above normal temp as the screaming from the boy stoped and atrios eyes started to become blacker than night starting from the edges as he looked down and breathed heavily trying not to show ruthy
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom stood up. "There ya go." He smiled and extended his hand to help her up. "I am sorry, Al. It had to be done." He shrugged.

Atrios eyes went wide as he quickly wraped his arms around ruthy while the shadows of her room started to move differently and grow more and more and change while also moving off of what casted them "I-i" he said as his voice became more nightmare ish

@AsongOfIceandFire

Daniel reaver]Atrios eyes went wide as he quickly wraped his arms around ruthy while the shadows of her room started to move differently and grow more and more and change while also moving off of what casted them "I-i" he said as his voice became more nightmare ish [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She had no choice but to wrap her arms around his neck as he huged her "you what" she asked as the shadows were going wild in her room.

Daniel reaver]Atrios eyes went wide as he quickly wraped his arms around ruthy while the shadows of her room started to move differently and grow more and more and change while also moving off of what casted them "I-i" he said as his voice became more nightmare ish [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

Shira weakly stood up then fell forward Into ansoms chest gripping his shirt so she didn't fall over again as her breathing started to grow deaper
Ansom laughed. "Whoops. Better be careful." He held her arms to help steady her. Once he was sure she could stand, he let go. "Don't be getting yourself hurt, okay?" He smiled.

The shadows started to coverg on Atrio and slowly climb up his legs and becoming as black as his eyes had become as he tryed to fight of nightmare 'show her show her Atrio show her!!!!' He screamed into atrios mind as the room became darker and ruthy started to go into a nightmare state (his cs explaines what the nightmare state is)

@Sweetone

Shira stood there and weakly looked around the place as her eyes became a weak pink "I-i..." She wispered weakly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back