• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ansom walked through the courtyard until he came upon a female lying on the ground, covered in blood. He moved his gaze towards a male who turned out to be Al. He looked at Al's knuckled and noticed they were bloody and that he was with another female. He also saw Clover. "What happened here?" He asked.

@shortyshot8

Han took the guitar and played a bit, "I still got it. And thanks Dylan. It just isn't as beautiful as you." He said smiling.

Kio put a hand on Han's shoulder, "Are you coming back to the band?" He asked.

Han looked at Dylan and wanted to see she had to say.

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shiras eyes opened up in pain as he put his blood in her mouth but she was too weak to even move her head let alone do what Al had asked her to do so she just layed there and took the small quick breaths as her eyes became a slight tint of red instead of pink (yes they are @AsongOfIceandFire )

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Well now my life force is linked to yours"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom walked through the courtyard until he came upon a female lying on the ground, covered in blood. He moved his gaze towards a male who turned out to be Al. He looked at Al's knuckled and noticed they were bloody and that he was with another female. He also saw Clover. "What happened here?" He asked.
@shortyshot8
Al looked at Ansom "She attacked us"

Shiras heart beat became soft and slow as the venom spread while her eyes became a darker red and her breathing became lighter almost not there as she layed there in als arms and stared of into the distant sky probably the last thing she was going to see

Clover looks back at Ansom "Dunno... I'm trying to find out." He turns to Al with a serious face. "Well... If she attacks you hold her down... Or stop her... Don't beat the crap out of her." He says angrily.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Well now my life force is linked to yours"
Al looked at Ansom "She attacked us"
Ansom frowned. "Attacked you? That doesn't give you the right to beat her senseless." He sighed and walked closer to Al. "Do you like to beat up old men as well?" He asked, his face total serious.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom frowned. "Attacked you? That doesn't give you the right to beat her senseless." He sighed and walked closer to Al. "Do you like to beat up old men as well?" He asked, his face total serious.
Al looked at Ansom "You have no right to say that murderer!"

Slaxt said:
Clover looks back at Ansom "Dunno... I'm trying to find out." He turns to Al with a serious face. "Well... If she attacks you hold her down... Or stop her... Don't beat the crap out of her." He says angrily.
Al looked over at Clover "She is immortal she will be fine" Al looked at Shira "This is going to burn" He said as he covered Shira's body in golden flame for a mere second removing the toxin

Shira screamed in pain before going limp again as more bit marks showed up on her body "a-Al" she said weakly while still staring of in one direction with an unmoving head

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked over at Clover "She is immortal she will be fine" Al looked at Shira "This is going to burn" He said as he covered Shira's body in golden flame for a mere second removing the toxin
"Murderer?" Ansom tilted his head. "No, but I might be one, starting with you." He took a step closer. "I might just stick a knife under your jaw and slit that damn throat of yours." He laughed. "Fight people that can fight back."

shortyshot8 said:
"She's fine?..." He turns towards Falim then back to Al "She doesn't seem fine to me.. And still that doesn't give you the right to beat women." He takes his hand off Al's shoulder and walks past Ansom putting his hand on his shoulder. "I'll let you deal with this." He says angrily and walks away.

(@AsongOfIceandFire)

Al glared at Ansom "Kill me then why don't you!" He sighed "Tell me how many humans did you kill!?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al glared at Ansom "Kill me then why don't you!" He sighed "Tell me how many humans did you kill!?"
Ansom made a circle with his hand. "Zero." He said. "But that number might become one." He smiled. "Do you think that you can stop me from killing you. I could do it in a snap of two fingers." He chuckled and shook his head. "Just get to class and stop trying to act tough. Study hard, go to college. LIVE YOUR LIFE."

atrio quickly looked back at the movie for a sec before looking back at ruthy out of the corner of his eye 'come on Atrio just let me help you I can make your night so much better' nightmare said into atrios head

@shortyshot8 @AsongOfIceandFire

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom made a circle with his hand. "Zero." He said. "But that number might become one." He smiled. "Do you think that you can stop me from killing you. I could do it in a snap of two fingers." He chuckled and shook his head. "Just get to class and stop trying to act tough. Study hard, go to college. LIVE YOUR LIFE."
Al looked at Ansom before back at Shira "Damn it what should I do!?!"

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at Ansom before back at Shira "Damn it what should I do!?!"
"I can help her." Ansom said. "Just bring her here. I do not like hurting the innocent, so I will help." He sighed and knelt down. "Hurry."

Atrio watched ruthy with his eyes as his heart started to pound more and more "why do I feel like this" he thought as he heard the screams of the victims in the movie before a scream that was filled with fear came from the window of ruthys dorm

@Sweetone

Shira shakely stood there as blood started to seep from a couple of the bite marks but she weakly raised her fists to ansom "y-you won't hurt him" she said through a winse as she stood there

Daniel reaver]Atrio watched ruthy with his eyes as his heart started to pound more and more "why do I feel like this" he thought as he heard the screams of the victims in the movie before a scream that was filled with fear came from the window of ruthys dorm [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Ruthy screamed and lookef at him and then her door "what was that" she asked and got up to look out her door.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira shakely stood there as blood started to seep from a couple of the bite marks but she weakly raised her fists to ansom "y-you won't hurt him" she said through a winse as she stood there

[/QUOTE]
"Dammit, Shira." Ansom said. "Come closer so I can help you. Honestly, I do not want to hurt anyone." He sighed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back