• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I haven't fed in four months," Azara stated, ignoring Lyra as she coiled around the front of his neck and entered the opposite part of his collar. "I'm guessing you have to eat food like humans? Why haven't you eaten?" @y0k9o

It seemed odd that he didn't want to do such a thing in her presence or so she thought anyway, she assumed he'd do it without hesitation whether she was present or not, not that it bothered her, shed rather it stayed intact. She got out of the car as well and smiled in his direction "thank you for today, I had a great time."

@AsongOfIceandFire

Falim surrounded Shira in bats slowly squeezing the life out of her before Al came in charging in and punched Falim in the gut multiple times making the ground shatter "Man you sure know how to push my buttons!" He said while continuing to punch her as she spat blood on Al's face he began to punch harder and faster

Daniel reaver]Atrio acted nervous the hole time then looked at the drawr and at the movies nervously 'come on Atrio pick a horror shill cling to you if you pick it you know she will' nightmare spoke into atrios mind as he tryed to decide "shut up nightmare" he mumbled under his breath as he looked for some thing he thought she would like [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

@Sweetone
She had alot of scarey movies in the drawr since she liked scary movies. She got some popcorn and some drinks, she put the popcorn in the microwave to pop it.

Nonalaka said:
It seemed odd that he didn't want to do such a thing in her presence or so she thought anyway, she assumed he'd do it without hesitation whether she was present or not, not that it bothered her, shed rather it stayed intact. She got out of the car as well and smiled in his direction "thank you for today, I had a great time."
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom nodded and threw the keys at Dakota. "Keep the cars. I have others." He smiled. "I had a fun time as well. You are......not boring." His smile turned to a grin. "I hope we can do this again."

shortyshot8 said:
Falim surrounded Shira in bats slowly squeezing the life out of her before Al came in charging in and punched Falim in the gut multiple times making the ground shatter "Man you sure know how to push my buttons!" He said while continuing to punch her as she spat blood on Al's face he began to punch harder and faster
(How to not get a girlfriend xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Shira tryed to escape the bats but started to feel weak as her eyes started to become a dim pink and she started to wobble slightly

Sweetone said:
She had alot of scarey movies in the drawr since she liked scary movies. She got some popcorn and some drinks, she put the popcorn in the microwave to pop it.
Atrio looked through the movies there were so many horror ones that he decided to just pick one of those "I hope she likes horror" he said nervously as he looked at the movie then looked over at ruthy and blushed again. Remembering the kiss

Al started to laugh as he punched her a final time and the bats disappeared as Falim closed her eyes and blood was all over her body

He shrugged "Ain't gotta job, Scavange quarters, food, pigeons, fish, always have, didn't have a family so I hardly even eat, I got lucky I found this, and the quarters in a fountain, and I don't know where the cafeteria, restraunts, or anything is. And no cash, yup but I'm used to the hunger, and no friends for help" looking at Azara confused by months, but he thought he was like a demon or something so he didn't really bother with the subject "What about you¿? You a demon or somethin?" Curiouser yet cautiously he checked surroundings and saw a spider on the ceiling and licked his lips muttering to himself "To bad I cant climb verticle walls and ceilings"

@ChubbyPenguin

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver] Atrio looked through the movies there were so many hiro ones that he decided to just pick one of those "I hope she likes horror" he said nervously as he looked at the movie then looked over at ruthy and blushed again. Remembering the kiss

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy brought the snacks out and sat on the bed and smiled at him blushing a little "did you find a movie" she asked

She caught the keys and smiled back at him "Thanks, I hope so too!~" she looked at the car keys in her hand "Are you sure about the cars though? ...they aren't really a gift you'd give to random people..."

@AsongOfIceandFire

Atrio nodded quickly and blushed more when she spoke "y-yeah" he said as he slowly turned around and showed her the cover of the movie

@shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
She caught the keys and smiled back at him "Thanks, I hope so too!~" she looked at the car keys in her hand "Are you sure about the cars though? ...they aren't really a gift you'd give to random people..."
@AsongOfIceandFire
"They are the only gifts I give." Ansom smiled and through two more keys. "In fact, take my Jeep and Mercedes." He chuckled and began to walk away. "Enjoy!" He waved over his shoulder.

"I'm an incubus," Azara said as he watched Cobra, his lips forming into a line. He looked from the spider to him and chuckled slightly,"If you're that hungry, I have food."

Daniel reaver]Atrio nodded quickly and blushed more when she spoke "y-yeah" he said as he slowly turned around and showed her the cover of the movie [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled and put the movie in "i like horror movies" she said looking at him.

Shira layed there in als arms taking quick light breaths as it became harder to breath for her as some bites started to show on her neck and chest

@shortyshot8

Sweetone said:
She smiled and put the movie in "i like horror movies" she said looking at him.
Atrio smiled nervously "th-that's good then" he said softly as he nervously sat down near ruthy and looked at the tv

@Sweetone

@Sweetone

Last edited by a moderator:
Al started to have more blood slide out of his eyes as he spoke "Damn I have no choice" He said as he raised Shira a little before opening Shira's mouth as he took some of his own blood and stuck it on Shira's tongue "Swallow please" He said softly

"T-thanks...goodbye" she waved at him as he walked off. 4 cars?? What on earth, this certainly won a prize for biggest surprise present for her anyways. She turned on her heel and made her way back to her dorm, processing what had happened today.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Clover jolts awake to Al's screaming "Jeez people are so..." He pauses and sees Falim with blood all over her, he turns to Al and sighs "Humans..." He gets up slowly and walks over to Al putting one hand on his shoulder squeezing it. "So you like to beat up women Huh?..." He says angrily.

(@shortyshot8)

Shiras eyes opened up in pain as he put his blood in her mouth but she was too weak to even move her head let alone do what Al had asked her to do so she just layed there and took the small quick breaths as her eyes became a slight tint of red instead of pink (yes they are @AsongOfIceandFire )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back